PREFACE

^please check out the trailer above 🥺 I made it 🥺🥺

(Word count 260,000+)

"Let me salvage you from the demons in your head."
~~

Marienne Carlisle Victor.

A man victim to his dysfunctional family and the trauma it caused him. A paranoid schizophrenic, trapped in his darkness.

Roseline Elinoitte Winslate.

A woman trapped in her traumatic past, yet seeing the light that pierced through her darkness.

The two strangers walking on different path of fate, until they meet by the cruelest of the incident.

The death of his fiancee, Madeline Quarsiekiev.

He is adamant on believing she is the murderer. The plan was to destroy her, shatter her, until there was nothing left to her soul.

But falling for her?

...............

Playlist

Musicians

Tommee Profitt

Dark Academia

Lewis Capaldi

Ludovico Einaudi

Tchaikovsky

Lizst

Mozart

Soundtrack from 'Beauty and The Beast' movie

David Garrett

Paganini

Tomaso Albinoni- Abagio in G Manor

Black Swan, Fake Love, Blood sweat and tears orchestral Version by BTS

My Spotify is ssybahz. If you want to listen to some of the recommended song fit for the book, check out the Spotify playlist under the name "VENGEANCE playlist".

You can also suggest some of your favourite songs that goes with this book and I can add it there :) Comment here>

Some videos you can watch to compare some real life paranoid schizophrenics to our Main Male Lead.

For the old readers, you might have to re-read chapter 20, 21, 28 and the extra.

Dark romance warning, it's not a sappy romance novel. Read at your own risk.

If you are here for smut, you would be disappointed.

Enjoy your cry.