Hero Killer

Gran Torino, Midoriya, and I were all on a subway. We were passing Hosu City where Iida had his recruitment. I hope he was doing good. I decided to lean back and close my eyes for a quirk second. Not even 1 second later there was a crash. A Nomu threw a hero through the sides of the subway.
"Nomu!" Midoriya yelled.
"I want you guys to stay back, you hear me" Gran Torino said to us. He kicked the Nomu out of the subway and left with it.
"Gran Torino!" Midoriya and I yelled the same time.
The subway instructor was telling everyone to keep calm.
"Keep them calm, i'm going after him." Midoriya said to the man. Without thinking Midoriya jumped out and i followed him. The instructor was telling us how we are nuts and it's to dangerous.
Midoriya was running faster then me and he summoned One for All throughout out his body. and he jumped off the building to another. I followed his lead.
Now we were running through crowds. They were all going one way and we were going the opposite.
"TENYA WHERE ARE YOU TENYA" We heard a yell.
Midoriya and i followed where the noice was coming from. It was heros trying to fight Nomu's. "Where the hell are you Tenya" we heard a yell again. Iida went off alone?? Maybe to find the Hero Killer.
"Your in the way kids, get out of here." A hero said to us.
"Right i'm sorry." Midoriya said.
"Midoriya!" I announced. "We are in Hosu City, Iida, Hero Killer!" i said. Before Midoriya answered, we both went running to find Iida and stop him from doing something stupid. We kept running until we heard. "Your going to pay for what you did to my brother!"
We ran to the direction of the noice. Iida was on the ground. Midoriya summoned One for All, bounced off the walls of the alley, and punched the Hero Killer. I followed and kicked the Hero Killer with One for All like how my dad taught me.
"YN, Midoriya! how?" Iida said.
"Don't worry, we have you" i said. "I'm going to save you" Midoriya said.
"i can't move my body, it must be his quirk. He cut me and i've been paralyzed." Iida said.
"That's the quirk the people said on TV that the Hero Killer might have." Midoriya said. I looked around and saw that there was another Hero in our presence. If he wasn't there Midoriya and I could've just picked up Iida and run.
"YN! Midoriya! please don't get involved, this doesn't have anything to do with you!" Iida cried out to us.
"Iida what are you saying?" Midoriya said.
The Hero Killer spoke up, "you guys showed up to save your friends life, you even made a big entrance, but I have a duty to kill him and this so call Pro."
"We need to protect these two!" i said to Midoriya.
Iida cried to us again, "Listen to me, stand down, run away! I told you this has nothing to do with you!" Midoriya said, "If you really believe that, then why did you try to become a hero in the first place!"

Midoriya summoned One for All all over his body. He went forward to the Hero Killer when i stayed back trying to protect the two paralyzed. Midoriya was dodging the Hero Killer's swords. He then managed to get a punch. But little did we know the Hero Killer got a little of Midoriya's blood and licked it off his swords. Midoriya was paralyzed. Not on my watch.
i started making my way towards the Hero Killer. I was dodging every single move of his and not holding back like how my dad said not to. I managed to kicked away all his swords away, we were fighting with our hands. The Hero Killer reached into his shoe and pulled out a knife. I managed to dodge it, but it actually went into my thigh that was recently injured. I didn't take out the blade or else i will lose more blood.
The only way the Hero Killer could get my blood was licking it from my bleeding leg. He started making his way towards me, i was in pain but i took stance and prepared myself to fight again. The Hero Killer made his way faster towards me but then a fire appeared and blocked the Hero Killer from his next attack. I looked back and it was Todoroki.

"Midoriya, you need to give more details in times like this, i was almost to late to stop this guys. but i know you won't send me your location without a reason." Todoroki spoke holding his phone showing Midoriya's location.

I didn't even notice Midoriya sending out his location to Todoroki.

Todoroki was using his left side. Todoroki then used Ice to save Iida and the other Pro hero and move them to a safer spot.
"You won't be taking anymore lives, Hero Killer." Todoroki said to the Hero Killer.

"Todoroki! don't let this guys get your blood!" i yelled to him.

Todoroki being distracted looking at me, a knife was thrown to his face and cut the side of his cheek. The Hero Killer was up to Todoroki's face in under a second. He was about to lick his cut, i managed to used my speed quirk and punched the Hero Killer away from Todoroki.
"no no mother fuckaaaa!" i yelled.

Midoriya started to move. It must be a time limit to every type of blood. Midoriya probably had blood that has a less time limit.

Two knifes were thrown and stabbed Todoroki's left arm. Shit. He's going to lose a lot of blood.

"Todoroki you stay behind as backup and taking care of the two paralyzed. Midoriya and I will manage to fight him until the Pros arrive." I said. "We can protect them" i continued.

Midoriya took off and started to fight the Hero Killer. But the Hero Killer got Midoriya's blood again and manage to paralyzed Midoriya. I was now running towards the Hero Killer, i wanted it to be far away from Todoroki and the two others who are paralyzed to protect them.
The Hero Killer kept swinging his swords towards me hoping to get me cut. I had fast reflexes as a quirk so i barely managed to dodge them. He was to fast.

I started running up the walls like how Midoriya was doing and landed a kick to the Hero Killer. Still in the air, the Hero Killer grabbed my leg and threw me across the alley to the brick wall.

*grunt* *coughing* Damn, that hurted!

The Hero Killer walked towards me, i was trying to get up but the pain in my thigh was worse, noticing that the knife was deeper into my thigh. The Hero Killer took his blade and lift it up towards my head and—

To Be Continued.

_______________________________
This is a short chapter. sorry. i'll post the rest of the fight tomorrow, i need to go to sleep. Enjoy pleaseee! Feedback is always okay, it makes me happy and i reread every comment all the time.❤️