LETS GO FIGHT

It's been days since our last meeting. The Pro Heros have been searching to where Eri might be.
Ive been stress. I cant sleep, i can't focus on school, it's even hard to eat cause i'm to sick to my stomach.

All of Class 1-A was in our lounge at the dorms. I kept myself distant from everyone. I was in the kitchen making myself a tea so i can try to sleep at night.

I put my head down on my hands. I'm so tired.
" *clears throat* why are you here by yourself?" The voice asked.
I looked up and it was Todoroki.
"oh Todoroki, it's you." I said.
"Are you okay? It seems like you haven't slept in days." Todoroki asked.
"I'm fine." I said quietly
He came over to me.
"Are you okay?" he asked me again.
"Yeah. I am. Don't worry." I said to him.

The truth is that I'm stress. With everything that has happened in my life. I can't rest. We've been attacked by villains after villains, my debut as a hero, school, Eri. I'm barely in my first year of UA.

The water for my tea started to whistle, which made me get out of my thoughts.

Todoroki got the pot before I had the chance. He started to make the tea for me.
Once he finished he handed me my tea.

"Thank you." I said.
"Go rest." He said.
"Yeah. okay. Thank you." I said to him.
Before I left, i gave him a hug. This hug was different from the ones i gave him before. This hug was a hug of comfort i needed.
"Wait YN" Todoroki announced.
"What is it?" I asked.
He grabbed my hand and started taking me to his dorm.

"Umm what you are guys going to do?" Mineta said once he saw us going towards his door. His eyebrows were going up and down.
"Shut up." I said annoyed.

we entered Todoroki's dorm.
"Why did you bring me here?" I asked Todoroki.
"I have a tea that's better then the one you are drinking. It will help you sleep better." Todoroki said while he was boiling water from his mini tea stand.

Todoroki saw my emotions. He knew i wasn't okay. He couldn't ask anything about my work study. He couldn't do anything but comfort me.

Once the tea was finished he handed me the new tea.
"Thank you. Once this work study passes, let's go out. Just you and me." I told him.
"Wow you're bold." Todoroki teased me.
"Shut up." I said as i elbowed him.
"Yeah. I would like that...Let me walk you to your dorm." Todoroki said.
"I still have your hoodie that you let me borrow. When do you want it back?" I asked him.
"Give it to me whenever you want." He answered.

He opened the door for me as we started walking out.
I had the cup of tea in my hands but my other hand was loose.
Todoroki slid in his hand into mine.

Once we arrived at my dorm.
"Goodnight YN." Todoroki said to me.
"Goodnight Todoroki. Thank you for this." I said moving my hand towards the tea.
I opened my door and walked in but i forgot something.
"Wait Todoroki." I said when i saw him started walking away.
He came back towards my door.
"What is it?" He asked.

I gave him a light peck on his lips.
"Goodnight." I said feeling myself getting hot.

I closed my door after so i don't feel embarrassed.
(Sorry if this makes you cringe. I just wanted to put a cute scene.)

It was late at night. Everyone is already sleeping in the dorms. I drank my tea and started to fall asleep.

*ring*  *ring*  *ring*
I looked at my phone and saw who it was.
*gasp* It's time to save Eri.

I started to run out of my dorm.
I went down to the lounge and saw Kirishima, Uraraka, Tsu, and Midoriya there.

"All right. You too?" Kirishima asked.
"We got it." Tsu said
"It's happening." Midoriya said

Eri we'll save you.

We had a meeting. They said that Eri is in the Hassaikai main Residence.
It was finally time.

We changed into our Hero Costumes.

We were in front of the police station discussing our plan.

Midoriya turned to me and asked, "Have you seen Gran Torino?"
I looked around, "Now that you mentioned it. No I haven't."
"He will not be joining us today." Nighteye said to us.
"He's been watching the Villain Legue. According to him, it's looks like they're on the move." The police Chief said to us.

"Now heroes. Things can get quickly violent out there. If you suspect any of suspicious behavior or resistance, call for help immediately." The Chief said.

I was standing by Fat Gum, Kirishima, and Amajiki.
"Here, take this swordfish. Eat up." Fat Gum said to Amajiki.
"You think ill need it? Okay? sure, thanks." Amajiki said to Fat Gum.

"Hey Amajiki. Remember when I made you eat frog legs to see if you'll get frog legs." I said whispering and laughing.
"YN! Oh yeah, i remember. Togata was encouraging me as well." He said to me in his usual quite tone.
"I need to go stand by Midoriya and Togata. Bye Amajiki." I said.
"Bye YN." he said.
"Why are you blushing?" Fat Gum asked Amajiki.
"I'm not." Amajiki said putting his head down to avoid Fat Gum seeing his blush.

________________________________
FIGHT SCENE IS NEXT CHAPTER !!! I DIDNT PROOF READ
After the fight scene is where the drama is going to start with Todoroki and YN. Be prepareddddd

QUESTION TIME: Would you rather understand all the languages in the world or travel free all over the world.
ANSWER: I would love to understand all the languages.

*if you guys want too. Text me on Wattpad and give me ideas for some dramaaaa in this story. 🤫🤭