Final part of UA Festival

Todoroki and Bakugo were walking up to begin the battle.
I looked around and saw that Iida wasn't here.
"Wheres Iida?" i whispered to Uraraka. She had a sad face on. "His brother was in an accident and Iida is going to the hospital." she said. I didn't have any words.

"TODOROKI VS. BAKUGO" Present Mike announced.
"BEGIN" Midnight announced.

Todoroki sent out Ice like how he did when he was fighting Sero.
There were big noises coming.
*boom* *boom* *boom* *BOOM*
Bakugo made it out of the ice trap.
With that Todoroki back up a bit and Bakugo was ready to use his explosions. Todoroki wasn't using his left side, and barely using his ice.
Bakugo used his explosives on Todoroki and sent Todoroki flying. But Todoroki saved himself with wave of ice.
Bakugo noticed that Todoroki wasn't going full out and got angry like always.
Todoroki looked like he lost his will to fight after fighting Midoriya.
Is it because of what Midoriya said and the ice in my leg?

Midoriya got up and yelled at Todoroki, "TODOROKI YOU NEED TO FIGHT BACK!"
Todoroki was surprised hearing the words come from Midoriya. But nothing really worked, he need a little bit more of a push. I got up barely due to my thigh and yelled to Todoroki, "FIGHT BACK!!"
Todoroki looked back at us and then looked at Bakugo and his flames appeared. Bakugo started going full on and turned into a rocket type of move.
*EXPLOSION*
There was a huge explosion that covered the whole stadium. It was so powerful i got knocked back into my chair with the wind.
The smoke started clearing up.
Todoroki was unconscious, out of bounce. Bakugo was making his way to Todoroki, he grabbed the unconscious body by the collar. "GET UP DAMN IT, YOU DIDNT FIGHT BACK!" Bakugo said. Seconds layer Bakugo  passed out due to the smell of Midnights quirk.

"TODOROKI IS OUT OF BOUNCE, BAKUGO IS THE WINNER OF THE FIRST YEARS!" she announced.

All of the first years were standing in the center of the stadium. They were about to have the awards ceremony.
The 3 places appeared from the ground. Tokoyami 3rd, Todoroki 2nd, and OH GOSH! What happened to Bakugo?!!
Bakugo was tied up and had a mussel on? He was going crazy trying to attack Todoroki.

"The only person who should give these awards to is...." Midnight announced. and my dad appeared as All Might coming from the sky. Show off.

"Here are the medals" Midnight said handing them to All Might.

All Might made his way to Tokoyami first, he was talking to them quietly so no one could hear and hugged him at the end. Then made his way to Todoroki and did the same thing. He hugged him at the end. He tried to put Bakugo's medal on but he kept resisting, my dad put it in his mouth.

After the festival we were back in our classroom.
"You guys have two days off. When we come back we will being talking about your recruits."Mr. Aizawa said to us.

I went to my room and layed on my bed. I was thinking about how i'm going to explain everything to Todoroki and Bakugo. Since they are suspicious of me being All Might's daughter. There was a knock on my door.
"It's open." i said. My dad walked in.
"oh, hi dad" i said. "YN i wanted to talk" my dad said to me. "oh no, but good we needed to talk."
"YN, you didn't really get a chance to show off your skills at the Festival. Many of your classmates will be recruiting to different types of organizations. You will be offended some as well. I can't allow you to go. Your thigh injury to me was a relief. I knew that villains were watching and the villains that attack USJ will probably take notice of different moves you can do, they will be curious about you. But you are going to train, with me. Also maybe have a training day with Grant Torino." My dad said before i interrupted. "Gran Torino! Last time I trained with him, he kept kicking me and said it was training." My dad answered, "He made an offer to Young Midoriya and i'm pretty sure he will take it. You should go check how everything going after we train."
I answered, "Alright i'll train with you and 1 day with Gran Torino."
"dad one more thing." i said to him.
"What is it?" he asked. How am i gonna tell himmmm. "Dad i overheard a conversation between Todoroki and Midoriya. Todoroki is suspecting that I am your daughter. Bakugo overheard also and he is also questioning. Should i tell them, should i not? I don't know what to do, i know you wanted me to stay safe, that'a what i get for-" my dad interrupted me.
"You've been hanging out with Midoriya. You keep rambling." he said. I laughed.
"YN, it's up to you to tell them. Everyone is going to be suspicious if they see that you succeed in everything. I was planning to tell your classmates only about you being related to me. But that would've been later. YN, it's up to you. I won't be angry about your decision. First know if you can trust them." My dad said. UGH i have the best dad.
My dad got up.
"Wait dad, can i go to Midoriya's today?" i asked.
"sure, be safe." he answered and left because he had meetings.

(GUY THIS NEXT PASSAGE ISNT REALLY IMPORTANT, I JUST WANTED TO ADD SOMETHING CUTE, YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT)

I made my way to Midoriya's. I knocked on his door and his mom answered.
"Oh YN, how nice to see you again!" she said.
"come in" she said.
"Izuku, YN is here." she called to Midoriya. Midoriya was in the Kitchen. "Hi YN, i was just helping my mom cook" he said.
"hi, what are you guys cooking?" i said making my way over to him. "Rice, meat, and curry" Ms. Midoriya answered. "Do you want to help?" she asked.
"I never learned, no one to teach me." i answered.
It's true I never had a Mom to teach me and my dad is always busy with work. I got meals from the Principal. Man, he can cook bomb ass food!
"Well, go wash your hands, i'll teach you" She answered.

She showed me how to cook everything they were making. It was nice. Midoriya had a lucky mom. By the time the food was ready, we all sat down at the table. The food was very good. Extremely good.
"YN if you don't mind me asking, you never cooked before? why is that" she asked.
"mom" Midoriya said.
I knew she wasn't trying to hurt me.
"It's okay, um it's always been me and my dad. We never really cooked, we always had uhh family to give us food." i answered.
I just called the Principal my family, he kinda is, always looking out for me.
"Well, YN. I'll be glad to show you how to cook. OH! And if you want i can show you how to embroider, how to do your hair, we can go shopping if you'll like." She answered.
"Thank you Ms. Midoriya, i'll like that"
I helped clean up after the table. After that, i said thanks to her and left their apartment and went back to my room at UA.
I showered and I went to my bed and collapsed. I'm so tired and tomorrow we have schoolllll! uhhhh

________________________________
short and boring chapter but i promise. Things are just getting interesting!!