The Big Three

Class started like always. Midoriya came back from cleaning the dorms because of the fight with him and Bakugo. Bakugo hasn't came back yet though.

Uncle Aizawa was talking about our internships to the class he called "The Big Three" to come to our class to help us out.
Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki.
I met them before. Actually, i trained with Togata before. Out of everyone in the school The Big Three were the only students to know about me. So i trust them.

"Alright let introduce ourselves, starting with Amajiki." Mr. Aizawa said.
Amajiki lifted his head and gave off a frightening stare to the classroom.
He made eye contact with me. I waved at him. He lifted his hand shyly to wave back at me.

Since i knew The Big Three before, i gotta admit. Amajiki was my first crush, he didn't know it because he was always shy and inside his head a lot.

Amajiki started shaking. "You two go first. I cant. Even if i imagine them as potatoes, i can still see their human bodies. I can't say anything. My mouth is dry. I wanna.....go home." Amajiki announced and turned around to face the wall.

He's still the same.

"Hi my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about work study....hey wait hold on?" She got side tracked.
"Why are you wearing a mask? Is it because you're sick or trying to look cool?" She asked to Shoji.
"uh, well." Shoji was about to answer but she got sided tracked again.
"Oh wow! You must be Todoroki! How did you get that big burn on your face!" She asked Todoroki.
"that's none of your-" Todoroki was interrupted.
"and Ashido, If your horns break off, can you grow new ones? Can you wiggle them?" She said but got side tracked again.
"Mineta! Are you hair balls or what? i don't get it?" She asked.
"Oh and Asui! Are you a tree frog not a gross toad right?" She asked Tsu.
"YN!! Ahh! so good to see you!" She announced.
She got side tracked again.
"Sorry but i want to know everything about all of you! Let's have a Q&A! okay?!" Hado announced.

"She wants to know everything about my balls. I'll tell you my secrets! Let's get up close and personal!" Mineta announcement.
Why of all people does Mineta sit next to me!!

Uncle Aizawa was getting angry with all of the distractions. Togata saw and interrupted.

"My turn! THE FUTURE IS GONNA BE.....?" Togata announced but no one answered.
"Awful! You guys were supposed to finish my sentence. That was a total fail!!" He said cheerfully.

Togata always cheerful.

After all these introductions. Togata wanted us to fight him all at once.

"Wait you want us to fight you all at once?!" Someone asked Togata.
"Yup. I can handle it. Trust me." Togata announced.
"i'm mean if you say so." Mina announced.

"Wait wait wait. Everyone except YN." Togata said.
"Why not YN?" Sero said.
"She trained with me already before. She knows my secret trick." Togata said.
"Yeah, i don't really want to remember what i saw the first time." I said feeling embarrassed.

"Why? What happened?" Denki questioned.

Togata started taking off his clothes.
I covered my eyes with my hands.

"His quirk is that he can go through solids, but it only happens when he is not wearing anything." I said hiding behind my hands.

"Let's get started!" Togata announced already in the ground.

I walked over to my uncle. Todoroki was right beside him.
"Why aren't you fighting?" My uncle asked him.
"I don't even have my license." Todoroki answered.

ugh this baby.

When i looked back at the fight, everyone was on the ground holding their stomachs.

Togata won again.

_______________________________
sorry for short chapter. I didnt proof read it soooo. I will post more soon!
LOVE YAAAAA

QUESTION TIME: how tall are you?
ANSWER: i am 163 cm or 5'3.5.