The Test

I already took my license exam. I passed. It was a private test. Since we defeated The Hero Killer, I couldn't go public that I helped because no one knew about who i was.

It was the day of the test. All of us were getting ready in our dorms.

I didn't need to go to the exam area because I don't need to take the test. I was planning on just to take the day off and go to a bakery or something.

I got a knock on my door. I was still sleeping.

I got up and opened the door. It was Midoriya!

"Sorry to wake you (YN). I just wanted to ask you something." Midoriya spoke to me.
"What is it?" I asked in a tired voice.
"I know your not going with the class to take the exam. But...I want to ask you if you can come. It will be really supportive to me and the others if you were there." Midoriya said nervously.

Midoriya is probably nervous about the test. I guess me being there will help him calm and give him a push.

"Alright. I'll go. Let me get ready first." I said.
"Thank you (YN)!!" Midoriya said happily.

I closed my door and got ready. I just dressed in sweats and a hoodie. I didn't feel like wearing my hero costume or anything to make me stand out. I might be comforting to Midoriya but if the other students knew i was there. They would be nervous to see the Number 1 Heros daughter there.

Once we arrived at the facility. We were standing by our bus by the front.

"ughhh. I'm getting kind of nervous." Spoke Jiro.

"I wonder what they are going to make us do. Ughhh. What if i can't get my license." Mineta said.
"Mineta don't say you can't. Say you will." Uncle Aizawa said to Mineta.
"Right! Sure! I got this!" Mineta said.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses. You'll be working as a Pro. I expect your best" Aizawa said to our class.

Midoriya was standing next to me and Bakugo on my other side.

"Trust me you guys. You will get your licenses. The test isn't to bad." I said to them. "I trust that you guys will pass. Trust me." I continued.

"Alright you guys. Let's say all together. On my mark.......PLUS!...." Kirishima was interrupted.
"ULTRAAAA!!!" Someone yelled.

"You know it's pretty rude to barge into other peoples huddles like that." Another one spoke.

"Pardon me. I AM SO VERY EXTREMELY SORRY!!!" The bald guys yelled and bowed to us intensely.

Their uniforms are from the other side of Japan from the West. Shiketsu.
UA is from the east.

"I WANTED TO SAY IT JUST ONCE. PLUS ULTRA! SEE I REALLY LOVE UA HIGH SCHOOL. IM EXTREMELY HONORED TO COMPETE AGAINT SUCH INCREDIBLE STUDENTS. IM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT." The bald guys yelled to us.

He walked away with his classmates.

Wow that was...was......verrrryyyy weird.

Todoroki was a bit tense when the bald guy was talking to him.
I looked over at him. "Do you know him?" I asked Todoroki.
"No. I don't remember." He answered

"Mr. Aizawa do you know him?" Hagakure asked.
"He's strong. Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the second to top scores of those admitted through recommendations right below YN but for some reason he turned down his acceptance." Mr. Aizawa said

second to top? Wait so his abilities are above Todoroki's?

"Eraser!! Eraser! Is that you?!" We heard someone calling for my uncle
"Ive seen you on TV and the sports festival but it's been a while since i've seen you in person!!"
Turns out the voice that was calling to Uncle Aizawa was Smile Hero: Ms. Joke!

"Let's get married!" She said to Aizawa.
"No." My uncle answered plainly

Ms. Joke's class arrived.
"Class this is US." She said to them.

"Oh, it's the real thing." One of them said
"Wow, that's amazing! Ive seen them all on TV" Another spoke up.

"Ketsubutsu Academy, second years, Class 2. They're my class." Ms. Joke spoke.

One of them grabbed Midoriya's hand.
"I'm Shindo! UA this year's had trouble after trouble, so it must've been tough." He spoke.

Next he grabbed Denki's hand.
"But even so, you all are still aiming to be heros like this, huh?" He said

Next he grabbed Jiro's hand.
"That's wonderful! A heart of fortitude is what i believe all heros should have from now on!" the guy, Shindo, spoke.

He spoke up again, "From among you, there's Bakugo, who experienced being the center of the Camino incident. You have an especially strong heart . Today i'll do my best while learning from you." Shindo was saying until he got his hand slapped my Bakugo.

"Stop pretending. What you're saying doesn't match the look on your face!" Bakugo said.

Another one of the classmates ran up to Todoroki.
"Hey Todoroki! Can I have your autograph!" She said flirty.
"Huh?" Todoroki spoke.

"Oh gosh!! Is that YN!" Shindo spoke while walking up to me. He grabbed my hands and held it close to him. Closer to when he held my other classmates hands.

Todoroki flinched by Shindo's action.

"I'm Shindo! It's such an honor to be talking to you! It seems that you already have your license! That means you'll be watching the test! Make sure to look for me! After the test do you wanna go get some food?, do you think maybe I can have your numbe-" He was pushed by Bakugo before Shindo could finish his sentence, his hands let go of mine.

"Oí! Back off. We can tell your not serious in your words." Bakugo said.

My protective Bakugo at it again.

Todoroki isn't really the jealous type but he stood closer to me and held my hand. I squeezed his hand 3 times to tell him that i'm okay.

"YN your pretty famous when it comes to boys huh?" Mina teased.
"Mina, Girl, not the time." i said

"Hey, change into your costumes and go to the orientation!" Aizawa interrupted us.
"Yes sir!" My class spoke.
"YN meet me by the bleachers before the test starts." Aizawa spoke.
"Got it." I said.

"UA students are actually pretty famous, huh?" Denki spoke.

That means we are the number 1 target.

"Okay guys!" I called all my classmates over.
"The test itself isn't that complicated, we've been through worse and it was reality! This is a test. Don't overthink. You got this trust me!" I spoke.
"Easy for you to say! Your All Mights daughter, test come easy to you!" Mineta spoke.
I ignored him.
"Also, if you can't tell already. UA is pretty known here, that means you guys will be the #1 target. Be aware!" I said.
"Good luck." I said.

I went up to go hug Midoriya. He hugged me back tightly.
"Good luck brother. I believe in you!" i whispered to him.

I hugged Kirishima and Bakugo. "Good luck guys. I'm going to be yelling that you guys are my best friends!" I said.
"No you won't!" Bakugo said.
Kirishima was just laughing.

I walked up to Todoroki.
"Hey so what about we go eat afterwards?" I said while holding his hand.
"Sure, if that's what you want." Todoroki said to me.
"Okay! I gotta go! Good luck!" I said.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips before i left, it was go fast that he couldn't kiss back.

I made my way to find my uncle.

I found Mr. Aizawa in the bleachers.
"Good your here. Keep Ms. Joke away from me!" My uncle spoke to me.
"Uncle Aizawa i got you." I said

Let the test start. Ahhh. I'm nervous for them.

——————————————————————————
QUESTION TIMEEEE:
What is your go to song?

MY ANSWER: Any kind of song from Beyonce