FINISH IT!!

After we escaped from the area where the fight was at. Todoroki and Momo were separated from us. So right now it's me, Midoriya, Bakugo, Iida, and Kirishima.

Midoriya was on the phone with Todoroki at the moment. He was asking if we were safe.

"A rescue??! That's not what happened back there. You idiots just happened to be my best escape route!" Bakugo said angrily.
"your welcome!" Kirishima said to Bakugo with a big smile and thumbs up.

"I had to get out of there so All Might could destroy that guy." Bakugo said.

Bakugo noticed that I was quite.
"hey! Rocky! Your an idiot for getting involved in a fight like tha-"Bakugo tried to have a conversation since he knew something was off about me but was cut off after noticing tears in my eyes.

I kept to myself.

My eyes and mind were somewhere else to be paying attention to my surroundings. Because all of my attention was on the big screen above the crowd.
It was displaying my fathers fight with All For One.

My dad looks beat up. He looks weak.
I need to have trust in him. He can do it. I know he can!! right?

A huge blast was sent from All For One and it knocked over my father. His weak self is being slowly shown on camera.

I kept hearing how everyone say, "Our symbol of peace. Our strongest hero isn't the strongest?! He looks like a skeleton!"
That got me angry.

My dads weak form was shown on the big screen. Thousands of people knowing his weakness. Thousands of villains knowing. Thousands of people hope is lost. Everyone was surprised at what they are witnessing. Everyone one his true form.

I need to go over there!
I was about to run to the sight but i was grabbed by Kirishima.
"DONT! YN! I can't lose you too!" Kirishima said to me.
I looked up at his face. He was holding tight to my wrist. He was scared to let go.
"YN what are you thinking?!!" Midoriya yelled to me in a worry tone.
"Rocky your staying here with us! Don't get involved!!!" Bakugo yelled at me angry but with fear and worry in his voice.
With tears in my eyes i spoke, "I'm sorry."

With that i used my teleportation quirk and teleported myself to the sight.

I didn't reveal myself right away. I was hiding behind a pile of rock.

From my view i notice that my father was frozen after being told some information. What did All For One tell him?!

My dad started powering up all his power into his right arm. He's using all his strength for the last punch!!

All of a sudden fire appeared! I looked over and saw Endeavor!! and many other pros!!

First time i'm actually happy to see Endeavor. but it won't last long.

"STAND UP AND SHOW HIM WHY YOUR BETTER!!!" I heard Endeavor say to my father.
Suddenly all the pros were helping the other fallen heros and some were distracting All For One so my dad can gain more strength.

All For One got annoyed of everything. He charged a blast into the ground causing all the pros to lose balance. All For One was using all his most powerful quirks he had into his right arm. He's going to use that to knock out my dad!!

All For One darted to my dad and my dad ran straight to him. They punch each other's arm causing a explosion. Now it's a test of most strength.
All For One was dragging my dad across the ground. But my dad remained balanced.

I looked at my father. He was weak but he was notice going to give up.

I was at an angle where i could see the whole fight clearly. My father could only see what's above him. He couldn't see that All For One was about to strike him with his other arm!

NOOO!

My body moved without me thinking. I couldn't see my father in the state he is in any longer.

I was floating in the hair. My hair was floating in the air with my body. I was surrounded with crystal color, to bright to be seen by anyone.
(Like how midoriya is green and All Mights is Yellow)
A huge explosion came from where i was floating coming from my anger. Getting the attention of All For One.

All For One noticed me. He then used his powerful quirk at me to try and shoot me down.
My quirk absorbed it. All For One's most powerful quirk was absorbed into mine.

I wasn't trying to do any of this, my blackouts were happening.

(Remember YN's blackouts from the beginning of the book. Don't think i forgot did you??!)

I was still up in the air.
"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE! YOU MURDERED MY MOTHER!! YOU TRY TO KIDNAP ME!!! YOU INJURED MY FATHER!!! YOU ATTACKED MY SCHOOL! YOU KIDNAPPED ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! YOU INJURED INNOCENT PEOPLE AND PROS!!............now it's my turn to ruin you." i announced to him.

I absorbed all the energy i felt around. I build up my quirks. I wasn't going 100%. I was going 1million%!

All For One tried to blast me with his quirk. I absorbed the blast and reversed the blast back to him but thousand of times stronger.
Which knocked him over a couple of miles.

I floated towards him. He was getting up from the ground.
I landed onto the ground. Walking up to All For One.
Before All For One had a chance to get up, i used a paralyzed quirk and paralyzed him. But it only lasts for a couple of seconds.
When i had the time of him being paralyzed, i powered my leg and kicked him, which sent him flying to the building.

He went threw whole concrete walls.

All For One got up faster this time. He managed to blast me. I didn't see it so my quirk couldn't absorb it.
I was sent flying into a pile of rocks.

I lifted myself up and felt blood flowing down my arms and head.

I cracked my knuckles.

Time to destroy this son of a bitch.

I gathered all of the energy that i felt around me.

Then all of a sudden my father appeared. He threw a punch to All For One which sent him aback.

I gathered all my quirks to make one last hit.

I floated and went 500mph with my quirk going straight to All For One. I punched him with 3.4million percent.
Little did i know. My father charged One for All for the last time.
When i threw my last punch so did my father.

The difference of the punch was that it was my first debut punch and for my father it was his last.😭(i got sad typing that)

With both me and my dad maxed out with our punch. All For One was defeated. He went straight to the ground and was knocked out.

With both of our powers being used together, we made a huge explosion and gust of wind.

My body floated back to the ground. I managed to stand up but fell back down. I maxed out my quirk.
My father ran over to me. He lifted me up.
"Stand my daughter." He said.
I put my legs down to the ground.

He had his arm wrapped around me to support my weak body.

Then he turned into his strong version of himself and lifted his fist in the air. I did the same. We did it.

There was camera. My dad pointed to it and said that words, "Now it's your turn".
Those words were directly for Midoriya. But it was to in courage other as well.

The world finally knew about All Night's daughter. The world knew about me. I'm the new hope that the world needed.

With that i pasted out in the arms of my father.

"WE DID IT!" was the last thought in my head before it all went black.

______________________________
HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?!! Gosh i spent like 3 hours straight on this chapter. My eyes are bleeding and hurting!!

QUESTION TIMEEEEE: Okay okay. Since All Might basically retires after this fight, should YN carry the name All Might? Maybe change it to All Mighty? Give me yes or no. Give me other hero name ideas!!!!

MY ANSWER: I kinda like carrying the name All Might but it all depends on you guys!❤️