UGH, another test

As soon as school ended i went to my room and slept until the next day. I didn't know i was that tired, probably because i used many quirks when Uncle Aizawa tested us.

The next day we were in class. Mr. Aizawa said that we are going to have another test. With partners. We had to change into our costumes which i was actually excited for. (go to the bottom to see your suit) Your suit wraps around every curve of your body, but is still flexible to move in. You didn't want it to be this tight but whatever works i guess. (You don't have the goggles) One if the sides of your legs has a pocket for weapons that help in combat. They are any kind of weapon you can think of, but my favorite is the lasso. (kinda like wonder woman's) (if you don't like the costume go ahead and think of something else)

We all were waiting for the test to start. Everyone was completing everyone on their suits.

"Midoriya! Your suit is so cool!" you said. "Haha thanks" midoriya said while his hand was on the back of his neck. "y...yo...yours look really good" he said nervously. Uraraka came over in her pink body suit. "YN you look so good! i so jealous! and Midoriya yours is so cute!" "thank you, yours look super cute! i wished i thought if someone like that" i said. "haha thank you" she said. I looked over to Midoriya and he was red again! i read his mind with one of my quirks. "she looks so pretty ahhhh. and YN i never seen her like that"he said in his mind. Huh he is so innocent.
I heard this one kid who's short and looks like his quirk is grapes, he was saying. "Girls everywhere, bodysuits, curves, everything! i think i died" and the other one spoke up with blonde hair and a black lightning bolt highlight. "I know dude, this cant be any better. OH look at her" he said pointing at me. "she looks so hot, you can see her curves, her suit wraps around her waist and butt..." said the short one. I was cringing at the whole thing. But my dad came to my rescue.
"ALL RIGHT CLASS LETS PICK PARTNERS" he said in his All Might voice.
Everyone got chosen. Midoriya and Uraraka we're together fight, oh no, Bakugo and Ida. I was partners with Kirishima. We were up against Ojiro and Momo. I was excited!
We made our way up so we can watch everyone and their trails. I was excited yet nervous to see what Midoriya will do with Bakugo.
Midoriya told me his story about his childhood with Bakugo before we started UA.
The first trail has begun. My partner made his way towards me. "Hi"i said "hey" he said back. "so what's your quirk so we can come up with a plan to win by using our quirks?" i asked. "hardening" he answered proudly. "that awesome, i've never seen anyone with that power" i said to him. He looked happy that someone thought his power was cool, he was even blushing! "tha...thank you"he said back. Without me saying anything back, The screen showed Midoriya fighting Bakugo. Midoriya threw him over his shoulder!! I taught him that by the way! The whole fight was intense. I knew Midoriya was trying to save his quirk for the last hit. His and Bakugo powers combined created a huge explosion. Midoriya didn't take that hit well. He was back with recovery girl. I wanted to check up on him but my trail was next.

Me and Kirishima made our way down to the part we were supposed to fight Ojiro and Momo. We were picked as heros while Ojiro and Momo were villains.

BEGIN

Kirishma and I decided not to split up since we can work better together. We had to find them before the timer runs out and get the bomb. "okay pick a number 1-5" Kirishma asked. "what... um...4?" i said not knowing what he wanted to do. "let's go to flight 4!" He said running up to the flight. I followed behind. Come to our luck that's where they were at. "Huh, didn't expect that to happen. How did you guessed that they were gonna be here" Kirishma said. Then Momo and Ojiro started attacking us right when they saw us. Ojiro and I were fighting close up. He had a powerful karate skills and his tail was insanely strong. "UGH" i said when his tail struck me in the back. Kirishma was busy with Momo and her shields around the bomb. I knew i could stop Ojiro. I stood my ground and started using my close combat quirk. Ojiro didn't expect the speed of my combat skills as he was knocked down. He got up fast with the help of his tail. I knew that i had to hit his strongest point first. His Tail. I ran up the wall and did a backflip onto his shoulders, I then turned around (black widow move. iykyk) and i flipped him with the force that i got from the my quirk and with his tail pinned by my knee. Before i can make another move, kirishma was blasted by one of Momos cannons. I took out my lasso and used it to help grab Kirishma. He knew what i wanted to do, He put his hardening quirk on when he was being pulled by my lasso. I threw him and he broke Momos shields and with that he got the bomb.
TEAM HERO WINS !!
"What??"i thought to myself, i barely showed off my fighting quirk. Kirishma walked up to me and gave me a high five and a hug. "You were badass!! Manly!" he said excitedly. "Thank you but that was nothing. Look at you!! you were a human bullet basically!!" "I know it felt to cool, you had so much strength with that small lasso of yours!" "Surprisingly!!" We both turned to Momo and Ojiro. "Good job guys" We said to them. I have a hug to Momo and Ojiro. Ojiro spoke up, "how did you do that?? You pulled like 10 moves in less then 5 seconds!!" "Really, i didn't notice. Must of blacked out." That was my weakness, i blackout and i lose what i'm doing. It can be very dangerous, i could've killed Ojiro!! If i used One for All like my dad It would've been a a whole mess. Thankfully the cannon from Momo but me back to realization. We made our way back to where everyone was at.

CLASSES POINT OF VIEW DURING YN AND KIRISHIMAS FIGHT:

Everyone saw how YN was moving. She was so fast with her combat skills. She managed to save Kirishma, break down Momos metal shields with the help of Kirishma of course, while she was pinning Ojiro on the floor. She made moves so fast that we couldn't see what exactly she was doing.
"OHHH" people grunted seeing how YN was hitting Ojiro.
"I can't watch" some others spoke. Some of them couldn't get their eyes off the screen.
"IS SHE EVEN HUMAN!!" Mineta said. Bakugo was watching her every move as he possible can, she was to fast for the human eye to see. Bakugo was thinking about how he has competition. Todoroki was thinking, "powerful quirk and moves strong as All Mights power." "How does she still look pretty while fighting, her hair looks so flawless!" Mina said excitedly.

( author note- hope you guys liked this little action scene. I added Bakugo and Todoriki a little. There are going to be more scenes with them, just wait. You guys have no idea what's going to come up. If you guys don't mind please put a comment so i can see if i have readers. Much love! Also that's your hero suit. change it if you don't like it❤️)

 change it if you don't like it❤️)