Mighty Warrior

I woke up in a hospital bed. No one was in my hospital room. I checked my arms and legs but nothing was wrapped or even bruised.
I'm probably here from exhaustion and overpower of my quirks.

I saw my phone on the side of the stand. I grabbed it.
I turned it on and saw i have over 100+ messages from my friends.
I didn't feel like replying to them yet. I wanna see them in person and explain everything.

I clicked on social media.
*gasp*I sat up so fast.
All over social media was pictures and videos of me and my dad.
"All Might and Daughter fought side by side defeating powerful villain."
There were articles after articles about my recent debut fight.
"All Mights Daughter, is she the next All Might?"
"All Mights Daughter, Might Warrior!!"

Mighty Warrior? is that my new hero name?

Gran Torino walked into my hospital room. He was wrapped in bandages from the fight.
"Glad your up kid." He said walking to my bed.
"*bang*" Gran Torino hit my head with his cane.
"Ouch! What was that for?!" i said to him.
"Relax, your not injured. Just exhausted. And You are crazy for getting involved in that fight! Who knows what would've happened?!!" Gran Torino yelled at me.
"I'm sorry. I had to! You know he would've barely make it out." I said to him.

It was silent for a little

"How's my dad?" I asked.
"He's good. He's out already, he's doing interviews with students parent about the dorms. You've been asleep for 2 days already." Gran Torino said.

dorms?

"Child, i came here to check up on you. Also we got news from UA. They built dorms for all the students. You will be with your class in assigned dorms." Gran Torino spoke.
"I already live in UA. Not big of a change i guess." i answered.

We heard crowds.

"What's that about?" I asked getting up and looking out my window.

It was crowds of interviewers and fans.

"They are here for you kid....Congrats, you are our next symbol of peace." Gran Torino said.

the next symbol of peace?

NEXT DAYYYY:
I was released from the hospital because I wasn't badly injured. My quirks were just over worked. I had to escape from the back because many interviewers and fans wanted to talk to me.

Uncle Aizawa picked me up from the hospital after he finished with his interviews. My dad didn't finish his interviews yet. I know i'm about to get yelled at from Uncle Aizawa and my dad.

Uncle Aizawa had a talk with me. Well it wasn't a talk, it was more of him yelling at me and me just listening. He was getting scarier by the second.

"ugh listen kid. I don't know what i would've done if you got badly injured." Uncle Aizawa spoke.
"I know i know. and i'm sorry." i said quietly.

The rest of the drive to UA was quite. I was looking out my window, in stores i would see shirts with me on the cover. Ew, why that picture of me?

We arrived at school. It sucked that after i got out of the hospital i had school.

All my classmates were by our dorm house.
I walked besides my uncle.

"YN!!" they all shouted and ran towards me.
"EVERYONE LISTEN!" Mr. Aizawa spoke angrily.
My classmates froze before they had a chance to even hug me.
"YN is fine. Speak to her after. Now after everything that has happened, i'm glad we get to bring Class A back together." Mr. Aizawa spoke.
"So we all got the go ahead to move on campus." Sero said.
"it took a lot of convincing for my parents." Hagaurke spoke.

"Now then, let me explain how the dorms are going to work. First however, let me remind you all about your hero provision license you were supposed to get during training. YN already has hers, so the rest of you all need to start preparing yourselves for the test." Mr Aizawa said.

I got my hero license when i was 13. I had to take the test on my birthday. It sucked. I had access to get mine early because my dad wanted me to be prepared if anything should happen. Guess he was right. *nervous laugh*

"Now then. Go check out your dorms. This is your new home for the next few years." Uncle Aizawa said and walked away.

Everyone waited until he was out of view.

The all ran to me.

I was surrounded by my classmates. Asking 10000 of questions.

"Guys guys. I'm okay i'm okay. I swear. I'll explain everything later on. Maybe we can do something later on. First let's go decorate our rooms!" I said excitedly.

Everyone ran inside our dorm house. I stayed where i was. Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Kirishima stayed with me.

"Guys. I'm okay. Go check out your dorms." i said sincerely.
"I just wanted to make sure your okay." Midoriya said running to me, giving me a hug.
I embraced him. My first hug after my fight. I was close to tearing up.
Midoriya just held me tighter by the second.

He let go.

Bakugo and Kirishima walked up to me next.
They both gave me a hug. My best friends seem mean on the outside but they are really just big teddy tears. Well...Kirishima is, Bakugo is like a killer teddy bear.

"We'll talk later. Okay?" I said to both of them.
They nodded and left. Midoriya followed them so Todoroki and I can be alone.

"YN." He said in a whisper.
"Please don't say anything. I'll explain everything later." I said walking up to him and embracing him.
He then put his arms around me.
"Glad your okay then" Todoroki said to me.

———————————————————————-
SORRY FOR A LONG UPDATE !! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE DORM TOUR!! AHH ITS GONNA BE A FUN ONE!

YOUR HERO NAME IS: MIGHTY WARRIOR!!! MIGHTY = all MIGHT. and warrior was your original name. HOPE U LIKE IT

QUESTION TIME: Have you ever overslept and missed your classes online?

ANSWER: yes, just right now. I'm so embarrassed.