Hero Names and Facilities

We we're back in school. It was raining. Uncle Aizawa hasn't arrived yet so everyone was talking to each other. Most of them were saying that they were being recognized because how popular the UA festival is.

"Mornin" we all heard from the front door. It was Uncle Aizawa.
"Mr. Aizawa you have no bandages. Your healed" Tsu said.
"Yes, the old lady went a little overboard. but today, We have a big class today on Hero Informatics."
The whole class was freaking out saying "hope it's not a test" "ugh, i suck at remembering hero strategies".
"you need code names. Time to pick your hero identities." Uncle Aizawa said blankly.
The whole class spoke, "THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!"
Uncle Aizawa got angry as you can tell with his hair floating. he said, "this is related to hero draft picks, student don't tend to do this until their 2nd or 3rd year. But your class is different. In fact heros are investigating your potential."
He put our totals on the monitor. Todoroki had the most picks even tho Bakugo won. Bakugo got second most pick and the person who got 3rd most picks was ME! how? i didn't even do anything!
"Bakugo probably didn't get the most because he was tied up at the end." someone said. Bakugo got angry and said, "IF I SCARE PROS THEY ARE JUST WEAK!"
Then i heard Momo speak to Todoroki, "This is amazing, you must be proud" and Todoroki answered blankly, "These offers are because of my father."
I checked for Midoriya and he got none! My dad probably hasn't put that Gran Torino asked for him. I won't say anything just it, it's probably a surprise so i'll tell my Dad to tell him.
"Midoriya probably got none probably because they were grossed out the way you were fighting and kept breaking your fingers." Mineta said.
"shut up" i said and hit the top of his head.

"Midoriya, don't listen to-" i was interrupted by Uncle Aizawa.
"If you didn't get any offers, you can still be interning." Ugh, he saved my ass. I didn't know how i would tell Midoriya if he didn't have a chance.

Mr. Aizawa spoke up, "Take picking your hero name seriously or else-" he was interrupted.
"YOULL HAVE HELL TO PAY LATER" Aunt Midnight showed up.

I had a flashback of Present Mike telling me the story how Uncle Aizawa got his hero name. i laughed out of no where by the funny memory.

"Midnight will have final approval over your names. Code names tell people exactly what you represent. Take All Might for example." Uncle Aizawa said while pulling out his sleeping bag. I need to get him a new one sleeping bag for christmas i thought.

Everyone was deciding and presenting. I liked Tsu's name so far, Froppy. I was still thinking but i can't figure it out. Mhh.

The only people who haven't gone was Me, Midoriya, and Bakugo. Bakugo had to rethink his because his first one was "KING EXPLOSION MURDER!"

"YN, your turn" Midnight announced. Ohhh shitttt. I got up to the front. I didn't know what to pick, how can i express myself if no one knows what i am capable of. Hopefully my name will say something.

"soooo. I'm still debating so don't judge me! I picked the Hero name "Warrior" but i'm still not sure of it" I said to the class.
"Warrior is excellent for you YN!" Midnight announced. "ITS PERFECT!" Midnight said again. I went back to my seat.
Midoriya turned around and said, "Warrior is an awesome name YN!" I answered, "thank you but what's yours?" before Midoriya could answer Midnight called him.

"Someone should be that my name could mean something good. So my name is DEKU!" he said to the class.
YESSS i thought to myself. I looked over to Uraraka since he was talking about her and she was blushing!! Aww.
We finished with the hero names.
Uncle Aizawa stood up and gave us all the Industries who we should apply to. He gave everyone who got offers a different paper. I asked him when he was passing mine, "Uncl- i mean Mr. Aizawa, why did i get some. I didn't even do anything?" I whispered. "They saw your quick thinking and strategies during the 2nd round and everyone wanted someone who can fight and think clearly at the same time." Uncle Aizawa whispered to me.
I looked at the paper. Many industries wanted me. I looked down the list and reacted when i saw, "Endeavors Agency" Umm yea no. Plus i can't apply to any of these, My dad is basically my Agency already.
Everyone was leaving and i was leaving with Midoriya and Uraraka. I slide the door and my dad was right in front of me. "Young Midoriya. I need to speak with you privately." My dad said. Probably going to talk about Gran Torino.

Uraraka went her way and i went my way. I was thinking going to my dads office to see if Midoriya and him were still there.
"ROCKY!" i heard someone yell. With that nickname i knew it would be none other then Bakugo. He walked up to me angry as always. "You have explaining to do!" he said to me. Ugh i was hoping he forget.
"Alright, keep your voice down! Let's go get some lunch first and i'll tell you." I said.
We were in the lunch line and got our food. "Let's go sit down so no one can hear us." I said to him. We found a table that was a bit far from others.
"Bakugo. I'm only telling you this because i trust you. No one else knows except for some Pro Heros. oh and Midoriya of course." i started. "HURRY UP AND TELL ME!" he yelled. "Shhhh! You're going to get people's attention" i sighed and spoke up again. "Yes, it's true Bakugo." His eyes had surprised expression in them. I continued, "You can't tell anyone anything! Please."
"I won't, do i look like a person who is a snitch!" he answered.
I continued, "Okay so I was actually born in America, my mom was killed....."
I explained my whole story to him.
It took the whole lunch to tell him. "Please keep it a secret. I never told anyone this but Midoriya and you now." I looked at him and his face was blank but surprised. "Bakugo. say something." i said.
"YN, knowing this won't change anything about my perspective about you. I WILL DEFEAT YOU MORE NOW!" he said. Ugh Angry Bakugo is back. I'm good. I do trust him 100% well more think 90%.
Now if Todoroki asked me about All Might bring my father, will i tell him?
_______________________________
Another boring chapter, I'm sorry again!! But what do you guys think of the hero name, "Warrior"?? I didn't know what to choose. If you don't like it change it with something you do like.