another day

We had the day off after the aftermath of the attack in the Facility.
Next day, we were all back to school in our classroom. everyone was talking with each other. I was sitting on Denki's desk. "So i was watching some anime yesterday, do you really think that we can run faster by having our arms the way they do. Like does running with arms behind you actually do?" Denki asked. "Mhhh i have no idea, wanna try it?" I said. Before we could've done any experiment, Ida came running in. "EVERYONE IN YOUR SEATS" he stated to the class. I made my way back to me seat saying "hi" to Bakugo to get on his nerves. Bakugo mumbled "shut up Rocky" He called me Rocky as a nickname, i found it funny that he called me Rocky after the fighter and the movie, probably because of one of my quirks were combat and i knew how to fight.
Mina said "I wonder who's going to teach class since Mr. Aizawa is injured" Before any of us could reply Uncle Aizawa came into the classroom. "Good morning class" he said. He was wrapped from head to toe with bandages. "GLAD TO SEE YOUR OKAY" Ida said to him.

"Be ready for the next fight" He stated bluntly. Mineta said, "NO, NOT BAD GUYS!" then Uncle Aizawa spoke up again, "The UA Sports Festival" "YES" i heard Kirishma yell. The whole class was scared it was something bad that Uncle Aizawa had to say. "But Mr. Aizawa wouldn't it be smart if we didn't have it since it's easy entry to villains?" Kyoka said. "The principal thought it would be a good idea to let everyone know that a villain attack won't get the best of us. Be prepared, and start training....class dismissed" Mr. Aizawa said.

Everyone was talking among each other. I went up to Todoroki because he was sitting by himself. "Hi" i said. "Hi" he said dryly. "Are you excited for the Festival, we can finally show the whole country our quirks." i stated. "Yes" he said. "oh yea i forgot. thank you for saving me from not being blown away during the fight with All Might and that Nomu guy." I said. "No problem" he said. UGH i can't get this guy to hold a conversation.
Then a yell came from Uraraka, "GUYS IM GOING TO TRY MY BEST!!" "okay" some guys answered her. "YN IM GOING TO TRY MY BEST" she said to me. "YES YOU ARE!" i yelled back at her, i had to support her.
My attention went back on Todoroki. Before i can speak to Todoroki, Bakugo spoke up, "ICY HOT, ROCKY, DEKU!!! ILL BE DESTROYING YOU AT THE FESTIVAL!" Midoriya looked nervous but Todoroki had a straight face. Bakugo left before we can make a comment back to him since it was lunch.
"If you don't mind, can i walk with you to the cafeteria" i said. "I don't care" Todoroki said. WHATS WITH THIS GUY. We got up, walk towards the door, he let me exit first and then him. gentlemen. We made our way towards the cafeteria. "Your hero costume is pretty cool." "Why am i like" this i thought to myself. "thank you. you were pretty good with combat skills" he said. He knew that i was trying to make conversation with him but he couldn't care less. "thank you, i tried" i said. Before i could say anything else to him, All Might appeared in front of us. Todoroki looked up at All Might with an admire in his eyes. My dad is his favorite hero so.
"Young YN, i need to speak with you in my office with Young Midoriya." He said to me.
"Uhh okay?" i said. All Might waved at Todoriki before we left saying goodbye. Todoroki was left alone questioning why All Might wanted me and Midoriyas.
We were in my fathers office, i was sitting next to him. Midoriya was sitting in front of us. We were drinking tea that he made.
"I brought you guys here because i want to speak to you about the festival" my dad said. "yes i can't wait!! I get to show off my skills!" i stated. My dad looked at me with admiration. "Young Midoriya, what's your plan since you haven't mastered One for All yet?" He asked Midoriya. Midoriya answered, "ugh i don't really know yet, i haven't thought of it."
My dad got up and walked over to the window. "When both of you are in the arena, i want you guys to walk up there and say "I AM HERE"! You both are very important to me, my own flesh and blood and the one who's going to take over me. Midoriya you are going to be the next All Might, surpass me. YN my daughter, you are going to be the most BEAUTIFUL HEROIC SUPERHERO OF ALL TIME!! Show off what you can do. Daughter and Midoriya think smart, outsmart the tasks your going to face. You both will be the greatest that their ever were! Make me proud" my dad stated. "WE WILL" Midoriya and I said in union.
My dad sat back down next to me. "Dad ive been thinking, i want to use more then just my combat quirk. Yes i do use a little of One for All to make every move more powerful. But i need to show the people that i can do so much more." i said. "About that YN, whatever happens, win or lose, you will not accept any of the recommendations to any hero agency. With villains on the lose, i can manage for you to not be safe. You will be training here with me and Aizawa." I was sad, i'll admit that i didn't have a choice, "i understand" i said. Midoriya could tell that's not what i wanted.
"We need to discuss one more thing, both of you." my dad said. He continued, "the teachers and i had a meeting about what went down at the training facility. We don't believe that the villains knew i had a daughter. They stated that right?" Midoriya and i both nodded.  He continued, "Seeing that they knew that, you both can be endangered, my prodigy and my flesh and blood. If they found out that it is you two, they will do anything to get their hands on you guys. Especially for YN, they would do anything to have their hands on my daughter who has all quirks. Please......please keep each other safe when I'm not around, you both need to know this." I hugged my dad. "We understand" i said. "ha looks like your stuck with me" i said to Midoriya. He just smiled at me.
"Last thing, YN you can't compete in all 3 of the games we will be having" my dad said. "WHAT" i said. "then which ones can i do?" i asked. "To keep you safe, you are not going to do the first one, that's going to take attention off of you." "ughh i understand"

________________________________
This chapter was boring huh? I promise it's getting better. I promise there will be more scenes with you and Todoroki ! stay tuned