Part 3 of UA Festival

I went out looking for Midoriya as well as Todoroki. I was walking in a hall and saw Bakugo leaning on the wall like he's listening to something.
"Bakugo?" i said quietly. He quickly shoved me to the wall and covered my mouth.
"shhh" he said. Knowing me i would've gotten angry but then i heard Todoroki's voice.
"So tell me Midoriya, are you All Might secret love child of something?"
I died on the stop, Bakugo still had his hands over my mouth, i would've exploded with laughter!
"wha....wh....what no no..." he kept on rambling. Oh Midoriya.
"I felt the power from you that i felt from All Might" Todoroki said. He continued, "When YN punched me, i felt a power stronger then All Mights but still familiar from each other. If you know you don't have to tell me but is YN All Mights daughter?" He asked Midoriya.
FUCK! I reacted and with Bakugo not even 1 inch away from me, he felt me react. Oh no.
"wha...what...what are you saying Todoroki?" Midoriya asked.
"YN was there when the Villians attacked USJ, i remember clearly that Villain with all the hands said something about All Mights daughter. YN has more then her combat quirk, she had different quirks. I've seen it. Plus, YN has the same two strands of blonde hair like All Mights but hers don't stand up like his do. Kinda suspicious in my opinion."

Shit. How did he figure it all out!
I turned to Bakugo and his hands lowered from my mouth. He looked at me like he was scared or something. Shit shit shit, what do i do! Act calm act calm.
Before Bakugo was able to say something, Todoroki spoke up. He was talking about his father, his mother, quirk marriages,etc. He was talking about his past. It was to sad to hold my feelings in, Bakugo looked at me as i covered my own mouth and wipe my tears. Bakugo pulled out a napkin from his pocket and handed it over to me.
Todoroki footsteps kept getting farther, he left. So did Midoriya. But Bakugo and I were still there.
"YN" he said the calmest i've ever heard him speak ever.
I stood frozen. Looking at the floor.
"YN, tell me this isn't true about you being-......DAMN IT. TELL ME THIS ISNT TRUE!!" he said getting angry.
I stayed quite, he left angrily. Shitttttt.

I made my way back to the lunch area. I couldn't eat because i was overthinking about Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki. Shit i need to focus! The last round is coming up and i haven't eaten.
".....yn.....yn.....YN!!" someone was calling me.
"uh what, what happened!" i said. It was Mina who was calling me.
"Come on, the girls are waiting for us in the locker room." She said grabbing my arm to stand up from my seat.
"Why do we need to go to the locker room?" i said.
"Momo will explain." she said back
Mina and I made our way to the locker room. Momo said something about us girls having to use cheerleading outfits for an activity because Mr. Aizawa said so?
"Momo? where did you hear this from?" i said to her looking at myself in the mirror with the cheerleading outfit on. I'm so insecure right now.
"Mineta and Denki told us during lunch that Mr. Aizawa said so, i don't want to get in trouble" she said.
Yea i don't think Mr. Aizawa said this. But it was to late to tell the girls, we were called to the field.

Embarrassing, everyone was staring at us. I felt ridiculous. Momo fell to her knees.
"Why do i keep falling for that perverts tricks. I even used my quirk to make these outfits." she said worriedly.
I looked up and saw Denki and Mineta looking at us and laughing. Hell no.
I started making my way to them so i can give them a punch for embarrassing us but a voice stopped me.
"YN what are you wearing!?" i heard a voice. I was to scared to turn around. "YN?!" Another voice called. I turned around and saw Kirishma and Bakugo staring at me. UGH i wanted to die.
They both made their way to me.
"It's not what it looked like" i said putting my hands up but i had pom poms in my hands.
"YN you look good!" Kirishma said with pink cheeks on his face. Please no this is embarrassing. Bakugo just stared at me.

"EVERYONE MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE CENTER FOR THE NEXT ROUND!" Midnight announced.

"shit." i said. Kirishma and Bakugo both looked at each other. They both walked up to me and grabbed my arms and forced me to the center. I just wanted to run away. I kept declining but it's hard since they are one of the two most strongest boys in our class.
We made it to the center with everybody else. I wondered if Bakugo wasn't mad with me over the incident. But i don't know.
I turned to see Todoroki looking at me, shit. no no. this is embarrassing. I was between Kirishma and Bakugo. I heard a whistle and a guy saying, "YN you wanna see me after the festival? *whistle*" that was directly towards me from one of the guys from class 1-C who didn't make it to the 3rd round. Ew.
Bakugo and Kirishma both looked at him with the eyes of murder. That made the boy scared that he fell down. UGH my saviors. Kirishma then put me in front of him and stood behind me and Bakugo moved in front of me. They were protecting me.
Bakugo turned and whispered to me, "i'm still mad at you and you have a lot to explain, but i couldn't let someone do that." i simply nodded. I looked back at the 1-C boy and saw that he had ice holding him down so he couldn't move. From Todoroki.

Midnight was explaining the rules until someone raised their hand. It was Ojiro!
"Excuse me, sorry but i'm width drawing"
why, i thought.
"i don't remember anything from the Calvary Battle, i think it was that guy's quirk." Ojiro said about the boy with the purple hair.
"I know this would be a good opportunity, i would take it but my conscious wouldn't let me..." he kept going on but i was just looking at the boy with the purple hair. What's your quirk?
With that another boy withdraw from the match. What did that boy do to them?? Midnight said it was fine and how that turned her on. Uhhh okay.
Another group joined and took the place of Ojiro and the other boy.
Midnight showed us who we were going up against first. Mine wasssssss...uhhhh.....DENKI! Revenge for making us girls use these outfits. yes!

I made my way to Midoriya to ask him who's he fight. He said someone named, Shinso?
"i don't know a Shinso" i told Midoriya. With that the boy named Shinso walked up to us and started talking to us. Midoriya was about to answer but his mouth got covered by Ojiro's tail. Shinso just left after that.
"Midoriya, YN, do not talk to him until after. Not a word." Shinso walked away.

We had a break to do little activities but i was just nervous for how the final round is going to go. I made my way back to the locker room to change back to the clothes we were supposed to be wearing.
I was walking in the hallway until my dad stopped me.
"YN, i have something to tell you." he said to me.
"What is it?" i asked
"This fight is going to be intense, you're blackouts are going to happen. If i sense that you had a blackout, we will stop your match and you won't be able to fight anyone else. You know you're stronger then everyone else. You would kill someone with those blackouts of yours." my dad said.
"got it, but my blackouts have been to a minimum. so i hope we don't have something to worry about."
"Good luck out there my daughter." my dad said whispering the last part.