Part 4 of UA Festival

We made our way to where Class 1-A was sitting. I sat down next to Kirishima and Bakugo was sitting behind me. They are probably my best friends so far besides Midoriya. I still scared about what Bakugo is thinking, i know he knows, i should just come clean with him. i can trust him. right?

Midoriya had the first round. He was up against Shinso.

"So you can give up now huh. In a way this is a test of how strong your spirit is m. If you know what you want your future to hold, you can't worry about what other people think." Shinso started talking to Midoriya. Midoriya just kept quite.
"That monkey was going on about his pride earlier, but I think he is an idiot for throwing away his chance like that."He continued. Midoriya tried his hardest to keep quite with a comment about his friend like that.
"and that friend of yours YN, she's kinda cute don't you think. Im wondering if i should take her out or take her OUT? Got any advice? I mean a girl like that,sheesh, wonder what she's like-"Shinso said knowing that comment will explode Midoriya.
"DONT SPEAK ABOUT YN LIKE THAT" Midoriya interrupt and yelled.
Right when those words came out, he was frozen still.
"Just wanted to clear this, i respect women. I know a comment like that would make you explode, YN is cute i was telling the truth about that. So now. Turn around and walk about of balance like a good little hero" Shinso said.

"WHAT....WAAA!! MIDORIYA IS OBEYING HIM" Present Mike said to the microphone.

Come on snap out of it!!
"SNAP OUT OF HIT MIDORIYA!" i yelled from where i was sitting. Midoriya kept walking.

I got a vision.
"ahh" i yelled grabbing my head from the pain.

Kirishma got up from his seat and ran over to me. "YN what's happening!" he said beside me.
"i....i...AHH" i tried to speak. but the pain was to much.

The vision was clear. I saw all of the people who had One for All. I looked around and saw them including my dad. I looked around to see where i'm at, we were still at school, then I saw Midoriya still in Shinso's manipulation.
"go to him" one of the shadows whispered to me, it looked like my dads master who gave him his One for All. How am i seeing her and hearing her?
I ran towards Midoriya, i was in a transparent body. When i ran to Midoriya, i heard her again.
"Break his fingers" she said.
I got Midoriya's fingers and snapped them which enabled One for All.
"Take care of you father dear. Tell him i'm proud of him." With that the vision was gone. I was back to reality.

Midoriya's Point Of View:
I'm seeing shadows of everyone who had One for all, but i see YN. I see her clearly, her hair, her eyes, etc.
She ran up to me and she said "I'm sorry my brother" With that she snapped my finger which made me power One for All and snap out of Shinso's manipulation.

Everyone's Point of View:
YN was knocked unconscious during the whole vision.
"GUYS, SHES KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS!"Kirishima yelled to everyone from class 1-A.
YN started to get hot.
"AH ! She boiling up!" Kirishima said.
Bakugo made his way to YN who was laying on the floor with her head on Kirishima's arm.
"YN! WAKE UP!" Bakugo said worriedly. "AH, she burnt my hand." Kirishima said.
He layed YN's head on the floor carefully and showed everyone a burnt mark from his hand.
"what do we do, what do we do!!" Uraraka said.
Everyone wasn't paying attention to Midoriya's fight anymore, all their attention was on helping YN.
"Help me carry her" Bakugo said to Kirishima.
They got her to the chairs and laid her down.
"FUCK!" Bakugo said because his hand was burnt and in pain.
"Let me see" Todoroki said. He made his way to YN, laid his hand on her head. He was using his cooling power to try not get her overheated.
A few second later, YN woke up.

Back to YN's Point of View:
After her saying those words, i woke up from the vision with Todoroki's hand on my forehead. "*gasp*" i sat up fast.
"YN you're okay!" Uraraka said with tears in her eyes.
"YN, what happened?" Kirishima asked me.
"ugh. Why am i so hot? What happened?" i asked everyone.
"You were knocked unconscious and you were starting to boil. You burnt Kirishima and Bakugo's hands. Todoroki had to use his ice to cool you down." Momo said to me.
"I don't remember much, Excuse me, i need to find someone." i said. When i got up my legs gave up, thankfully Todoroki caught me. "Nice catch. I'm okay now." i said and walked out of our booth.

I ran to find my dad!

Found him. "DAD !! DAD!! DAD!!" i yelled to him. He was in Recovery Girls room.
"What, what happened?!" he said worriedly.
"Dad, I saw a vision! I saw everyone who had the power One for All. The women who gave you One for All spoke to me! She told me to help Midoriya, which i did, she told me to break his fingers so he can get out of a Shinso's trance. I wasn't in my body, well i was but it was like no one could see me. I don't know if Midoriya saw me! When i finished doing what she told me to do, she said "Tell your dad that i'm proud of him" But the thing is, Everyone told me that i passed out and was boiling. The only person that calmed me was Todoroki because of his ice. WHAT IS THAT ABOUT!!" I yelled.
"YN, you saw a vision i saw when i was younger. I didn't pass out or was boiling like you were." he said to me
"What does that mean?! Why did i pass out??" i asked
"YN i don't know. My master spoke to you?" he said to me.
"Yes...yes she did! I saw everyone else clearly, EVEN YOU!" i said.
"YN, this might be a meaning. One for All is probably the most powerful quirk to ever exist. This is a sign saying that, you are truly powerful." my dad said to me.
"WHAT!" i said completely overwhelmed.
"Midoriya probably saw the same thing. I saw that vision once but i only saw their glowing eyes. Midoriya probably saw only their eyes, but he probably saw you completely." my dad said.
Recovery Girl was listening to all this.
"YN" she spoke up. "Ive read about something like this, this is a meaning that your way more powerful then the person who possesses the power originally. But One for all was made from All for one. Reasoning that you are more powerful then All for One."

The villain who my dad couldn't beat.

My dad and I were both speechless. Soon after Midoriya came in. He was telling us about what he saw and that he only say glowing eyes but saw me completely.

"Kids, this happened to me. They won't interfere with you. Now shouldn't you guys go get ready for the next battle?" my dad said.
"but dad-" i tried saying.
"YN, this isn't anything bad. Relax, all you need to focus on his winning the festival. Nothing to worry about, a vision like this only happens once. You'll be fine. Go drink water and clear everything up with everyone. Now you guys go, take care of each other." my dad said

For some reason i was calm after that. I'm the most powerful person to exist.

Midoriya and I went back to where everyone was sitting.
"YN! Midoriya!" everyone said.
"Are you guys okay?" everyone asked.
"Yes we're fine, sorry to scare you guys. That was just a reaction of my quirk. I'm sorry." I said a lie to hide the truth.
i sat down next to Kirishima. "Thank you Kirishima, i really appreciate you....and you too." i said to Kirishima and Bakugo. "Glad you are okay." Kirishima said.
Bakugo knew that this wasn't a reaction to my quirk.

Todoroki was up against Sero soon after. I was next.

Sero used his tape to trap Todoroki hoping to make his slide to the out of balance. Todoroki put his foot on the ground and froze everything. Completely everything.
Sero was frozen. The ice was beautiful and huge.
"TODOROKI MOVES TO THE NEXT ROUND" Midnight says.
Todoroki's face was sad from what i could see.
He unfroze Sero.

I got up and made my way to the stadium. It was my turn. I was playing against Denki.

________________________________
I honestly hated this chapter.