Aftermath

I woke up in a hospital bed.
"WHERES ERI!?" I yelled.
"Woah! YN you can relax now. You defeated Overhall. Eri is safe. She's in the room next to you." I saw my dad beside me.
"What!? What happened? Why am I here? How did I defeat Overhall without remembering." I asked breathtaking. I started to freak out. My dad stood in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders.
"YN relax everything is okay. Trust me. You blackout. You were fighting 100% and you know about your blackouts when you use more then you can handle. You blackout, Midoriya was right beside you, fighting with you. You're lucky he was there or else things would have gotten worse. He kept you grounded." My dad said.
"Oh" I didn't know what else to say.
"Daughter, you were close of being a Pro already but you need to handle your quirks. What if this happens and you go over the top and start attacking the innocent. You will need to handle that. Which means, your debut as a hero has been pulled back. I'm sorry but this needs to happen." My dad said.
" I see......how's Eri, Togata, Midoriya... is Nighteye okay?" I asked.
"They're fine. But Nighteye passed away last night. And Togata lost his quirk." I heard sadness in my dads voice,
"Im sorry..." I said knowing my dad will miss his old sidekick.

I was let out of the hospital after being there for an extra day. I need to control my quirk. Im thankful everything was taken care of. Midoriya checked up on me and told me I was doing good during the fight. I saw video of the fight, I didn't like the person I saw. I need to learn to control my blackouts, before anything bad happens.

We were dropped off at the dorms. Midoriya, Kirishima, Tsu, and Uraraka was with me since we were all gone for the fight.
We opened the door and saw everyone run towards us.
"It's about time you showed up!" Mineta yelled.
Everyone was asking questions at once.

"Enough of this! I know everyone was worried but calm down!! We all saw news coverage. Our classmates have been through an ordeal. If you want to help, you should console them quietly and let them rest their bodies and their minds. Because I'm sure today wasn't taxing just physically but mentally as well." iida yelled at everyone.
"Hey Iida. Thanks for that." I said quietly.
"We are okay." Midoriya said.

Being back I didn't get a greeting from the people I wanted to see the most. Todoroki and Bakugo.

"Hey guys I'm glad you're all safe but I need to go to bed." Todoroki announced walking towards the hall. He didn't even make eye contact with me.
"I'm going to bed also." Bakugo said.

Mph. I'm not about to cry.

I left the living room unnoticed. I walked up to my dorm room so I cam be with myself. I felt hurt and overwhelmed with everything that happened. I showered and cleaned myself up.
Once I made it to my room, I laid on my bed. Not even a second later there was a knock on my door.
"Ughhh I'm coming." I said annoyed.
I opened my door but before I had a chance to see who it was, I was being hugged tightly by someone. I was let down and saw that it was Bakugo.
"I'm glad you're safe rocky." He said with his hands in his pockets.
"Thank you Bakugo. I thought you didn't care for a second." I said a little sad.
"I care about you YN. I've just been tired from the professional license classes but I needed to say something before I went to sleep." Bakugo said.
"Thank you Bakugo." I said as I embraced him tightly.
He actually hugged back this time.
We let go and he went off to his dorm.

I was about to close my door until I heard someone call for me.
"Wait YN." The soft voice spoke.
"What? Todoroki?" I spoke.
He walked by my door.
"Come in." I said making him room so he can walk inside my room.
I closed my door but as soon as I turned to face time. My hands were grabbed by him.
"Im glad you're okay." He said to me.
"Now you want to talk to me." I said.
"What? No no. I didn't mean to avoid you, I just wanted to see you when it's just us two." Todoroki said

I then made my way to my bed.
"I'm tired." I said half asleep.
"Then I should go. I have license tomorrow." He said about to leave my room.
"No wait!!" I announced. "Stay here with me, just for a little."
He made his way towards me. I help out my hand towards him and pulled him into my bed.
"YN we shouldn't be sleeping in the same room. We'll get in trouble!" Todoroki said.
"Who cares. I need you with me right now." I said laying my head onto his chest.
I then felt a hand go to my head and was going through my hair.
"Goodnight YN." I heard him whisper.
(UNIMPORTANT MAKE OUT SCENE COMING, SKIP IF YOU SENSITIVE TO THIS KIND OF STUFF🍋)
I looked up to his face, he was already looking down. I lifted up my hand onto his face, I pulled his face toward my face and gave him a kiss. He kissed back passionately.
He adjusted himself since I had lots of pillows he was leaning onto them. I sat up from my bed and sat on his lap. We both knew what was about to happen.
I kissed him and he was kissing me. His hands were holding my face. With every few seconds, he would get more and more passionate. I gave off the same energy.
I was going a little hard that I bite his lip my accident.
"ah" he said under his breath but that didn't stop him.
I tugged onto his shirt, he knew what I was asking for. He look off his shirt revealing toned abs. I took mine off as well. He kissed my lips once until he started going down my neck.
Breathing was getting heavy.
I told Todoroki to lay down all the way, he listened. I then started to kiss up his abs onto his neck. I made sure to add a hickey or two where his collarbone was at. I placed my kiss onto his lips until we heard a knock.
"Shit..." I said getting off of Todoroki. I heard him clear his voice. Threw him his shirt as he was putting his hoodie onto me.
"Who is it?" I stood at the door.
"It's me!" I heard Minas voice.
"What's up?" I asked behind the door,
"YN open the door." She said.
"Uhhh not right now, I don't look my best." I lied.
"Ugh fine. I just wanted to ask if you want to get breakfast with me and the girls tomorrow?" She asked.
"Yeah yeah. Sure. See you tomorrow." I said.
"Okay goodnight YN." She said.
"Goodnight." I said.
"Goodnight Todoroki." She said also.
HOW DID SHE KNOW?
I heard her footsteps walk away.
I turned to Todoroki and we both had a started laughing quietly.

Todoroki was about to leave my room.
"We'll I didn't expect that to happen." I said about our first make out.
" me either." He said .
"Haha you should go to sleep. You got class tomorrow." I said.
"Okay. Goodnight YN." He said.
I leaned in for a Goodnight kiss. It was a quick peck.
"Ow. You bite me harder then i thought." Todoroki said.
"Sorryyy." I said

__________________________________________________________
UNEDITED
I didn't expect to write stuff like this. Tell me if you guys want more of this or no.
ALSOOOOOO. NEXT CHAPTER IS THE DRAMA SCENE ABOUT CARRIE, TODOROKI, AND YN!!! BE READYYYYYYY