Let's save him

"So let me get this straight, your going to get Momo to make you another receiver, track the bad guys, and then try to save Bakugo all by yourselves?" Mina asked.
"Yeah." Answered Kirishima
"The villains who attacked the camp plan to kill some of us, but they took Bakugo alive. What we don't know is how long they will let him live. That's why we are going after him." Todoroki said.
"Have you guys lost your minds!!" Iida yelled.
"Hey calm down. I get how frustrated Kirishima is. And how Todoroki feels since he couldn't grab Bakugo. I'm upset to. But we can't let our emotions get the best of us. Right?" Shoji said.
"Um. We should just leave this to All Might. Mr. Aizawa only gave us permission to fight and use quirks at the training camp." Aoyama explained.
"Aoyama is correct. Though i'm part of the reason we failed. So i can't talk." Tokoyami said.
"You guys." Kirishima said.
"Listen. We are all shocked that Bakugo was taken from us but we have to be rational. It doesn't matter how noble your attentions are. If you go out there trying to find bad guys, knowing your breaking the rules. Then you are acting like villains not heros." Tsu announced.
"YN don't you remember! They were after you to!!" Iida said.
"You right. Why did they want you too? You were barely in the festival so no one really saw much of you." Mineta said.
"Is it because your-" Uraraka started to say. She knew because that magic villain guy called me "Ms. All Might." when they were around.

Before she finished her sentence i interrupted. The class doesn't need another major information announcement right now.

"It's!" i said getting up from my seat.
"It's because of my dad. They don't like him. blah. blah. doesn't matter right now." I said trying to cover up the story.
"If i'm a villain by just trying to save my friend who got taken. Then call me a villain. I should've been the one taken." I started to say.
"YN, don't say that." Midoriya said.
"It's true tho. Call me a villain or not. If none of you guys will help or at least agree with saving Bakugo ourselves, then i can do it myself. How are we villains if we are trying to save but you guys are just sitting on your asses doing nothing about it." I started getting heated.

There was a long pause of silence.

The doctor opened the door and asked if he could talk to Midoriya privately about his injures.

The class was leaving but Kirishima called me to stay a little cause he had something to say to me and Midoriya.

"We talked to Yaoyorozy yesterday. If we are doing this, it's tonight. We will meet in front of the hospital when it gets dark." Kirishima said.

Kirishima and I left the hospital. I was currently in my room at UA.

I needed to go. I wanted to. Support or not. I'm going.

I took a small nap and woke up around the time i should be at the hospital. My dad is busy with meetings about the Villains so i was by myself. 

I left my room and went to go meet everyone at the hospital.

I walked up to the hospital and noticed that Todoroki and Kirishima was there.

"hey guys." I said quietly.
"YN! Your here! Thank goodness." Kirishima said giving me a hug. I hugged back.

I made my way to Todoroki and hugged him from behind. He was taller then me. I rested my head on his back while we waiting for the others. He had his hands on my hands.

"I wonder what Yaoyorozu decided on?" Kirishima said.
"No matter how much we wanna go after Bakugo, it's her choice." Todoroki said.

Suddenly Yaoyorozu came out with Midoriya.

"So have you guys decided?" Kirishima asked.
Before they could've answered Iida was here.

"Hold on." Iida said.
"Iida, why are you here?" Midoriya asked.
"You, why did it have to be you three of all people! The ones who stopped me when i acted recklessly. Who received amnesty with me after Hosu. Why are you trying to make the same stupid mistake I made! Didn't you learn! We are still students. And UA is in a bad position as it is. Anything we do will reflect our school. Don't you get that." Iida said.

Midoriya starting walking closer to Iida.
"Iida we have to. I know you don't like breaking rules but *PUNCHED*" Midoriya was punched in the face by Iida.

Todoroki felt my reaction so when i tried to get out of the hug, Todoroki held my hands tighter cause he knew i was gonna beat this bitch up.

"I'm frustrated to!! and Concerned obviously. I'm the class rep damn it. i'm worried about all my classmates. Not just Bakugo. When i saw your injuries all i could think about was my brother in the hospital! What if your bodies end up just like his! Because i didn't step in. Have you not stop and think about where i'm coming from! Or are you saying you don't care how i feel." Iida stated.
"Of course we care." I said to him.
"Iida you got it wrong. We don't expect to face them head on and win. We will get him back without fighting." Todoroki said.
"We can rescue him without breaking the rules." Kirishima said.

"I trust in Todoroki's judgement but still things can always go wrong. So i'll join you as back up. I'll stand behind my classmates." Momo said.
"You can't be serious?" Iida said.
"Your the best." Kirishima said.

"I know i'm hurt but if i can still move then i can't just sit still. I have to reach out and do something. Cause all I can think about is saving him." Midoriya said.
"Midoriya i shouldn't hit you. Forgive me. To be clear i'm coming because i can't condone your behavior. If there is a hint that physical combat might break out I'll make you retreat immediately. So in other words i'm your watchman!" Iida said.

Alright let's go save Bakugo.

_______________________________
Haven't posted in such a long time!! I'm super sorry! I've been so busy with school! ALSOOO.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 10K READS!! NO WORDS❤️❤️❤️I never thought my story will get this far.