Internships

*before you start reading, i just wanted to say that i skipped the part about the Photographer who went to the UA Dorms.*

We were in class. Aizawa was telling us about how important our newly internships will be.

I need to stay here at UA,  I will be needed for a mission that i don't know of yet. But i know i will have to work with Sir. Nighteye. Him and my dad aren't on good terms but Nighteye always checked up on me.

It was the morning of our internships.

I woke up around 6am. I got up from my bed and made it right away. I went to the bathroom and showered, brush my teeth, wash my face.

I had to go to Sir. Nighteye's office so he can give me information about the mission I will be needed in.

Everyone was getting ready to leave to their internships.
Bakugo and Todoroki had to go makeup their license before they can enter an internship. So they had to leave to go do that.

"Remember. Be fair to everyone. That's how you didn't get your license the first time." I said to my best friend.
"Yeah Yeah. Don't get all angry like always." My other best friend told Bakugo.
"SHUT UP! I DONT NEED YOUR ADVICE. DAMN YOU YN AND KIRISHIMA!!" Bakugo yelled.
"Here." I said giving him a brown bag.
"What is this?" Bakugo said.
"I made you a cookie." I said.
"She made me one too. I already ate it. It was soo good. Thank you YN" Kirishima said.

"Bakugo. We need to leave." Todoroki said once he entered the room.

Both Bakugo and Todoroki started walking out of the dorms.

"Wait Todoroki!" I said to him.
He turned around and walked towards me.
I stepped aside so it can just be me and him.

"Be save. okay?" I said to him.
"Don't worry about me. You are the one who needs to be safe." Todoroki said to him.
I hugged him. I stayed hugging him for a little while.

"TODOROKI! LETS GO!" Bakugo yelled from afar.

I let go of him.
"You need to go." I said.
"Yeah." Todoroki said.
"Oh wait. I just remembered to give you something." Todoroki said looking through his bag.
He pulled out one of his hoodies.

He pulled out a hoodie that i always stole from him.

"Here i know you asked for this when we were hanging out the other day. It's gonna be cold today so wear it okay?" Todoroki said shyly.
"Thank you!!" i said all happily.
"Oh i have something for you too!" I had a brown bag.
"Mina and I were hanging out last night and we made cookies for everyone. I made yours" I said handing him the bag.
"thank you." He said.
"Okay go! Before Bakugo yells again!" I said to him.

Todoroki turned around and started walking away.

Now I had to leave to Sir. Nighteye's office.
I put on Todoroki's hoodie. It smelled just like him.

I was dropped off by my uncle.

Once i walked in the building, i started walking up the stairs. I heard a familiar voice coming out of the room i was about to walk in.

"Hello my name is Izuku Midoriya." But the voice came from my dad.
Once i walked in the room, i saw Nighteye getting angry at Midoriya.
Sooo Midoriya was the one who did the voice.
Oh Togata is here too.

Nighteye look towards the door.
"Oh YN. Good to see you." he said to me.
"Yeah you too. Um Midoriya, I didn't know you will intern here?" I said to Midoriya.
"We don't know yet. The only way I will stamp your contract is by you taking the stamp from my hand." Nighteye spoke.
"The three of you, go wait outside." Nighteye said to me, Togata, and his sidekick Bubble Girl.