The Fight Continues

Hero Killer was walking closer to me. He put his sword up about to hit my head. I blocked it with my hand but the sword ended up in my hand!
"AGHHH!" i yelled in pain.
At least it didn't go threw my hand. He took the sword out of my hand.
"arghhh" i yelled. He was about to lick the blood off of it. until i heard.
"RECIPROCAL BURST!!" Iida wasn't paralyzed anymore!!
He kicked the Hero Killer and managed to break his sword at the same time.
"Todoroki, YN, Midoriya, this has nothing to do with you. I apologize. I'm okay but i wasn't going to let the three of you shed anymore blood for me." Iida said to us.

The Hero killer got up.
"Your sickness that infects society and ruins the name hero, someone much to you a lesson." the hero killer stated.
"Your a fundamental lunatic, Iida don't listen to this murderess nonsense." Todoroki said.
"No he's completely correct, I have no right to call myself a hero at all, even so there is no way i can back down. If i give up now, the name Ingenium will die!" Iida said.
"Pathetic" Hero Killer said.

I looked over the side and saw Midoriya was still paralyzed. I made my way over to him.
"Midoriya!" i said. "YN. don't worry about me. Stay aware" he said to me. I looked over to where the Hero Killer was and Todoroki and Iida were fighting him.
"Midoriya, we need you! Let my try something on your leg." i said to him. Before he could answer, i put my hand on his leg. Powering a quirk that is fast healing.
"YN, stop. That will take out your energy and you already have lost to much blood!" Midoriya cried out.
"It's okay!" i said to him.

i looked over to the fight and saw that Todoroki was about to get stabbed by a knife but Iida blocked it and the knife went threw his arm.

That's it! I need to destroy this son of a bitch!

Iida and Midoriya was thinking that same thing at the same time. We all went running full speed to the Hero Killer.
RECIPROCAL EXTEND!! ONE FOR ALL FULL COWLING. NO HOLDING BACKKKK!

Iida kicked the Hero Killer, Midoriya punched the Hero Killer, and i managed To get a solid punch to his ribs, breaking them!

We were falling because we were so up in the air. I couldnt be able to land because one of my thighs are injured.
Todoroki's ice saved Iida and Midoriya. but I was falling directly to Todoroki so he caught me with his arms.
"Stand up. Keep fighting" he said to all of us. Putting me down gently.

We all looked up and saw that the Hero Killer was passed out. He was defeated.

"Let's restrain him and take him to the streets. We need to find some rope." Todoroki said.
"We should take his weapons to." i said.

We tied him up and started walking out of the alley. Midoriya was on the Pro Heros back because he was injured.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IDIOTS!" Gran Torino said. He managed to kick Midoriya's face and then kicked the top of my head! "ouch!" I said.
"Who's this guy?" Todoroki asked.
"I'm interning with him." Midoriya said. "He trained me when i was younger" i said.

Pro Heros, started to arrive. They were impressed that they saw children who caught the Hero Killer.

Pro Heros started to ask us about our injuries and called an ambulance.
I looked down at my hands and they were cut deep. Still bleeding but i ripped a part of my costume to wrap it.
"you okay?" Todoroki asked to me.
"yea. I'm fine." I said struggling to wrap my hand.
"let me see." Todoroki said and grabbed the ripped clothing and grabbed my hand gently. He started to wrap my hand.
"thank you." i said. I can feel myself blushing deeply. Todoroki had a little pink on his cheeks also.
Iida walked up to us.
"You guys are hurt because of me. I'm sorry." Iida said.
"It's okay. We should've realized as your friends that you were struggling." Midoriya said.
"Pick yourself up, your the class rep" Todoroki said. All i did was walk up to Iida and gave him a hug. By the way the reacted i could tell that all he needed was some comfort.

Out of no where a Nomu appeared and grabbed Midoriya! SHIT! But then the Hero Killer managed to get out of the ropes and killed the Nomu flying away with Midoriya.
"The only hero worthy enough to kill me is All Might!" He was interrupted by being frozen gray.
"He ran out of blood." One of the Pros said.

I ran over to Midoriya and picked him up from the ground. With that ambulance came and we all were making our way to the hospital.

________________________________
This was a very short chapter. I loved writing it tho. We got a little Todoroki to us. I promise this is the start of the relationship.

I will probably post laterrrrr. I'm hispanic and we tend to celebrate Christmas the 24th. Stay safe everyone.