Final Exam

Todoroki and I were still standing close to each other. To him it's probably nothing. But to me, why am i feeling like this, i have butterflies right now. He's taller then me and when i looked up at him, he's looking at the monitor displaying the current fight, his eyes are so beautiful. His scar is a story. His jawline, damn! Uhhh WHY AM I LIKE THIS !!
He noticed that i was looking at him. I looked away fast. He turned back to face the screen and i looked up. He had a small smirk on his face.

"Todoroki I just realized that you changed your hero costume." I told him.
"since i'm using both of my quirks, it wasn't a good costume because i was covering my left side with ice." He said.

Soon after it was Todoroki's and Momo's fight.
At first the fight wasn't going to plan. Todoroki got caught, Momo was running but soon after they got the Victory.

Midoriya and Bakugo was fighting my dad. At first it wasn't going good for them. Bakugo stubborn as always. But they managed to pass the gate and Win.

oh shit. it's my turn now.

I made my way to the field we were testing at. I didn't want to do this. plus by myself!

I made my way and saw Bakugo walking up. We past each other. He high five me and said, "Kill them Rocky."

I was at the gate, the test is going to start any minute now!

GATE OPENS.

I walked in because i knew that Principal Nezu would be there with the big machine. From my costume it had weapons. I look out a sword like weapon.
I ran as fast as i could, managing to slice the legs and arms of the machine. I got out a sai (a sai is the weapon Ralph uses in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) and threw it to the interior of the machine. Killing it so it cant be powered up again.

Easy Easy Easy.

Ectoplasm was next. He trained me when i turned 10. I knew that his clones and him were different. He had one blue button while the others have all brown buttons. He never told me this, i had close combat training with him and noticed it then.

They all surrounded me. Knowing one of them was him. The only was to pass him was hitting his first. I saw the one blue button. I ran up to him distracting him because it looked like i was about to use a kick fly but i didn't and managed to put hand cuffs on him while he was distracted.

The hand cuffs were given in the beginning of the final. They said we could either put hand cuffs, knock them out, or try to.

Took care of him, Aizawa is next.

I started to run as i saw the exit. I was running but then Uncle Aizawa wrapped me with his ropes and threw me into the air.

*grunt* i landed on top of the roof.
I got up and saw Aizawa standing there. He canceled my quirks.

"Canceling my quirk won't work for me Uncle. You were the one who trained me my whole life on how to fight quirkless." I said to him.
"Let's see about that." He said to me.

We started close fighting. He wasn't throwing punches or anything. He was more blocking every punch and kick i tried to give him. We kept walking closer to the edge of the building. We both could fall any second now.

Aizawa managed to get away from the edge and kicked me off the roof.

"ahhh." i landed on top of a car. "Aizawa you bitch!" i yelled at him.

He didn't do it to hurt me, he knew i could handle it. Uncle Aizawa was just laughing.
"I wouldn't laughing, check your leg" I said to him.
He looked down at his leg and saw a handcuff.
Before he could've answered, i was running off to find Midnight.

I am so tired!! I want food.

Midnight was waiting for me when i arrived.
"Hello. Sweet YN." she said.
Right after i started running towards her giving her a good knee to the stomach.
"YN i taught you that move!" she yelled in pain.

She the got up and started fighting me. She knew her scent wouldn't work on me. She trained me to not be sensitive to different types of toxic smells.
She threw a punch but i managed to dodge it and in .5 seconds I put the handcuffs on her.
"Well played Mini Me." she said to me.

Next was All Might.

My dad was by the exit like i knew he wouldn't. Saved the worst for last.

I managed to get a head start on running and was about to pull a kick on him. He grabbed my leg and threw me into the building, making a dent to the building. *grunts*

I got back up again. Running to him. He threw a punch but i dodged it. He taught me his moves when i was younger. and i knew how to dodge all of them.

I threw a couple of punches on him as he threw a couple on him.

I backed up getting ready for a big attack. He backed up also.
Soon after we started running to each other faster faster FASTER!!
We both had One for All powered on.

I knew i could've hide the quirk to my classmates because they will think it's my dads quirk instead of mine.

With One for All powered, we both punched each other creating a huge explosion. We got knocked out by the wind. I was still close by him. Him not being able to see a thing due to the fog, i put the cuffs on him.

Winning.

My dad saw and grabbed me and held me up and threw me to the ground.

"DAD WE FINISHED ALREADY!" I yelled to him in pain.
"Oh yea, i forgot." He said laughing.

He helped me up and i walked to the exit. Right when i passed the exit. I fell down. i'm so tiredddd!!

My whole class ran outside to find me.

"YN THAT WAS SO COOL!!"   "HOW DID YOU PULL THAT OFF?!"   "ALL OF THOSE PRO HEROS!" I heard among the group.
I got up from laying on the ground.
"thank you thank you. i try."

All the pros got our attention.
"The ones who passed gets to go to camp. The ones who didn't pass, still get to go but have to do some schoolwork" Aizawa stated.

I walked over to Todoroki who was with Midoriya and Iida.
"hey guys" i said in a tired voice.
"YN you were incredible in the final! I feel overwhelmed that your my friend!" Midoriya said with tear in his eyes.
"You were amazing. Had a plan for every teacher." Iida said.
"Pretty Impressive." Todoroki said to me.
"Thank you guys, let's go eat! i'm hungry!"
With that we walked to the cafeteria.

_______________________________
‼️‼️‼️‼️IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT‼️‼️‼️

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR ANSWER ‼️‼️

Do you guys want me to just continue into SEASON 3 or do you guys want me to write the movie TWO HEROS into this story.

ANSWER ‼️‼️ SO I CAN WRITE AND POST THE NEXT CHAPTER BY TONIGHT‼️‼️