Pool Time!!!

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL!

No one talked about what happened at the mall. No one wanted to. We were all still shocked.

I was in the back by Momo's seat. All the girls in the class was there. 7 of us, damn there was only a little girls in our class.

"Wait, we aren't supposed to take long trips during summer vacation?!" Uraraka said.
"Yeah that's what the school said." I said.
"How unfortunate. I was supposed to spend weeks in Venice with my parents." Momo said.
"I want you life!" Uraraka said to her.
"Awww man. I just bought millions of swimsuits." Mina cried.
"Turns out that is what happens when your class is attack by the league of Villains." Jiro said to us.
"I wanna do something! I don't want to spend my whole summer bore-" Mina was interrupted but Toru.
"I got it!! Let's hangout in the school pool!" She said to us.
"Yes! That would be so much fun!" I said to her.
"We need to write to the office if we can have permission." Tsu said
"I'll get on it!" Momo said.

I was happy that i can have a little summer fun with my friends.

I looked over to Todoroki, he was packing up his stuff. He looked up at me. I waved at him and all he waved back and left.

"Your blushing!" Mina yelled.
The girls screamed!
"No i wasn't!!" i said.

POOL DAYYYYYY

Since i lived at UA, all i had to do was walk to the locker room where the girls were waiting for me.

"So your telling me we have to wear our PE swimsuits?!" Mina said.
"Yup. Sucks cause you had so many swimsuits." I said to her.
"I know! I even bought all you guys one!" She said to us.
"Thank you. I wish we could've worn them." Toru said.
"But at least Mineta and Kaminari won't be looking at us." I said.
"Wait never mind that. They will still be staring at us." I said.

We walked about of the locker and made our way to our side of the pool. The boys were stretching on the other side. Boys were at the pool because they were training.

"Okay ladies! Let's get in!" Mina yelled.

We all jumped in. The water felt so good! It was hot out and the water felt refreshing.
The girls and i were playing volleyball with a beachball.
My combat punches were named after Haikyuu Characters that were amazing at volleyball but I wasn't even close.

"*laughing* Girls looks like Iida has some drinks, i'm going to get us some!" I said to them.

I got out of the pool and made my way to Iida giving out drinks.

"Hey Iida do you mind if i can get some for me and the girls?" I asked him.
"No problem it will be my pleasure. As class president i need to take care of everyone!" He said.
I laughed and got 7 drinks.

My hands were full. I tried not to let them fall as i was walking back to the girls but two feel out of my arms. They were caught but Todoroki.

"Oh thank God! They would've exploded." I said to him.
He grabbed a couple from my hands to help me out.
"I'll help you take them." He said.

We walked to the girls and handed them out to everyone.

"Thank you YN and Todoroki!" They all said.

I looked at Todoroki. DAMN! HE WAS SHIRTLESS WITH HIS ABS AND MUSCLES SHOWING! HIS HAIR WAS WET! He's a whole damn buffet!

"sayyy Todoroki." Mina was talking to him and which managed to knock me out of my trance of staring at him.
"Do you and YN have a little thing going on? Cause you guys always blush around each other!?" Mina asked.

I'm going to kill her.

Before Todoroki or I could've said something or react we heard a yell from Bakugo.

"SO DEKU YOU WANNA SETTLE THIS AND SEE WHOS THE BEST NOW!" Bakugo said.

Todoroki made his way over there. I and the girls shortly followed.

Midoriya was to nervous to answer but Iida spoke up.

"You know what, we can make this a contest. EVERYONE LETS SEE OUT OF THE BOYS WHO CAN SWIM 50 METERS THE FASTEST!" He announced to everyone.

"Hey Iida, we can help judge." Momo said.
"That will be helpful thank you ladies!" Iida said to us.

"I'll be at the end! I will judge who reaches the end first." I said to the girls.

I made my way to the end of the 50 meters.

A whistle was blown.

Bakugo was using his quirks and finished first from his round.

I raised my hand for a high five which he harshly gave back. ouch.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" Sero yelled at him.
"YOU DIDNT EVEN TOUCH THE WATER!" Denki yelled at him.
"ITS CALLED FREESTYLE SWIMMING!" Bakugo yelled at them!

Other round happened. Todoroki and Midoriya won theirs.

I made my way to the girls so i can give them the name who won the round and who will be versing in the finals.
Todoroki, Midoriya, and Bakugo.

"Scar face don't hold back like how you did at the festival. Give me everything you got!" Bakugo said to Todoroki.
"I will." Todoroki answered.
"YOU TO DEKU!" He yelled a Midoriya.
"I will. Promise!" Midoriya said to him.

They made their way to the starting point.
I made my way to the end point.

Our class were cheering for them.

They each powered up their quirk.

"3........2..........1!!" Iida announced

Once the started, They ended up falling into the pool.

Wonder what happened?

"It's 5pm! Pool time is over! Go home!" Uncle Aizawa showed up out of no where canceling the boys who were about to race quirks.
"Come on it was just getting interesting! A few more minutes!" The class was saying.

I didn't say anything because my uncle is getting angry.

"Are you questioning me?" Uncle Aizawa announced with his hair up and scary voice.

"No we will leave. Sorry Mr. Aizawa!" The class yelled.

We all got changed. I walked out seeing if anyone was done. Kirishma and Bakugo were done so i walked up to them.

"Hey guys, wanna go get something to eat. I'll pay." I said to them.
"Hey YN, sure let's go." Kirishma said
"I'll only go if we get what i want." Bakugo said.
"Fine by me." I said.

We were walking and Bakugo was kicking rocks.
"Damn! I would've beaten those two back there." Bakugo said.
"It was kinda funny how all you guys landed in the water." I said to Bakugo laughing.
"UGH!" Bakugo yelled kicking a rock.

______________________________
CAMP IS COMING SOONNNNN!! AHHH