Training Begins

We had to get up early in the morning to train. We actually were training earlier then class 1-B.

We were all trying to maximize our quirks. Everyone was training in certain areas to improve their quirks.
I didn't know where to go because i needed to practice multiple quirks not just Combat quirks, but that's a risk letting my class and class 1-B see the different quirks i can do.

"YN!" Mandalay called to me.
I walked over to where she was.
"So I know about your quirks and you might be confused to where you should practice them. Sooo Right over there is a tree." Mandalay stated.
"A tree?" I said.
"Yup, use that tree to practice punches, kicks, One for All, any quirk you want. And since your in the woods by yourself try to use multiple of your quirks. If you just want to practice your combat quirk, go do that instead." Mandalay insisted.
"I can use my combat quirk, i'll just put a little different quirks into every move i do." I said.
Pixie-Bob came running to us.
"That one tree is indestructible!! Made just for you!" Pixie-Bob yelled and got everyone's attention.

I made my way to the tree. It had a different color to the rest of the other trees.

I wanted to get warmed up. So i lightly punched the tree but my hand came back like a boomerang knocking me out and made me fall to the floor.

*grunt*

"Oh yeah! YN! That tree lets anything bounce off of it! Your training won't be that easy!" Pixie Bob said.

I picked myself up from the ground. I was being careful with every move i did to that tree.

It felt like hours!! I was still practicing! I knew this tree is indestructible but i needed to break it!!!

"OKAY STUDENTS. TRAINING WILL END IN 2 MINUTES!!" Mandalay said to all of us.

I kept punching the tree from the same spot. My hands were crushed from punching! My legs were bruised for kicking!

"I can do this!" I whispered to myself.

This time i will power One for All 15% and go full out on this tree in under 1 minute!

One for All was powered up inside of me. I started going full speed around the indestructible tree. The punches i threw more dents were happening!

YES! Almost breaking it!

My strategy was to go around the tree and punching it. Not using my kicks yet.

"YN. It's time to eat." I heard Midoriya say to me.

I'm not done yet.

I then powered One for All 30% and kicked the indestructible tree.

It came tumbling down. Midoriya was in the way so i ran up to him and tackled him out of the way.

" *breathing heavy* Fuck yes! I did it." I said laying on the ground.

Midoriya was next to me laying on the ground.

"Incredible." Midoriya whispered.

Midoriya stood up and offered me his hand to help me up.

"Midoriya look. My hand is all messed up!" I said laughing.
"When we get back, i can wrap it for yo-" he was interrupted.

"YN!! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO DO THAT!!!" Pixie-Bob yelled at me.

I looked around and both class 1-A and 1-B were looking at me and the fallen tree.

"Umm i don't know. I just thought that indestructible must be destructible." I said.

All of the classes were at the lunch area. My hand was wrapped and i was powering my healing quirk to recharge my whole body.