What To Do? what to do?

BOMB !!

An explosion came from All for One. Best Jeanist managed to get the pros to safe but it left him right in front of All for One.

I went over the wall to peak and see what's going on.

I see All for One floating in the air. Best Jeanist was about to attack him again but All for One created a quirk that made a hole into Best Jeanist stomach.

HE KILLED HIM!!

NOOOO

Todoroki grabbed me and pulled me down. He held me tight. I was shaking from fear.
HE KILLED THE #4 HERO!!

Everyone was frozen in fear. All for One managed to take out 3 pros in an instant.

"*cough* *cough* damn it" we heard someone coughing

IT WAS BAKUGO!!

"My apologizes Bakugo." All For One said to him.

Soon after warps were coming in. They brought villains.

What do i do!! What do I do!!

Midoriya was about to reveal himself to try to get Bakugo but Iida grabbed him before he had a chance to reveal himself.

"Ah. There you are" All for One spoke up.

All Might came flying in.

My eyes went wide! My father can't face All For One!! He's injured!!

Father? No!!

"I'LL HAVE YOU RETURN MY STUDENT. ALL FOR ONE!" My father yelled when he was in midair punching All for One.

There was a great amount of wind. It was hard to keep balance.

All Might was about to throw a punch to All for One but All for One used a quirk with strong wind power.
My dad being hit with the strong wind made him go flying into buildings.

"father!" i announced in a whisper. My hands covering my mouth.

At the moment. All For One activated Kurogiri's quirk so the other villains could escape.

Before they have a chance to escape, My dad came flying back in. He punched All For One but was managed to get blocked again.

Ive notice that All Might isn't using his full strength because Bakugo is present. He doesn't want him to get hurt.

While my dad is fighting All for One. 6 pro heros are fighting Bakugo. 6 against 1.

My dad tried to make his way to Bakugo but was grabbed by One for All and got thrown into a building.

Midoriya had an idea.
"Iida listen" Midoriya said.
"You can't fight. I won't let you!" Iida said.
"No i think there is another way! A way that won't involve any combat! That will let us escape with him. Come on. We can still get Katchan back." Midoriya said
"Tell us your plan." Todoroki spoke up.
"The thing is. It's all going to depend on him." Midoriya said and continued but i wasn't paying attention.

I was paying attention to my dad fighting his strongest opponent. I was paying attention to Bakugo fighting 6 villains himself. I wanted to go and help.

Finally listening to Midoriya. His plan was to launch themselves into the air with the help of Todoroki's ice. And to Kirishima call to Bakugo, he will listen and grab to Kirishimas hand.

"That's a solid plan but how do we know it's going to work? We need a distraction to buy us some time!" Iida said.
"I haven't thought of that?" Midoriya said.
"I'll be the distraction!" I finally spoke up.
"What?! YN no!" Todoroki said.
"YN. All For One wants you to!" Midoriya said.

"I know. I know. But i'll keep my distance. I'll just help Bakugo fight off the 6 villains so we can have a better opening. All for One is busy fighting my dad! I will help take the 6 villains out with Bakugo. We will be finished once you guys are in the air. Once i hear Kirishima yell for us. I will grab onto Bakugo and we will both escape up in the air with you all." I said.

"Wait? All Might is your dad?!" Momo asked.
"Trust me. It's going to work!" I looked at everyone. Ignoring the questions.
"Please. I got this." i said.
"YN. I trust you." Midoriya said.
"Alright. Here i go." I said powering up all of my most powerful quirks.

"YN wait!" Todoroki yelled.
He grabbed me and led me away from everyone.
"YN. please...please be safe. Don't forget All For One wants you. And your dad is fighting. Don't let you emotions get the best of you. It's your dads fight. Please don't get involved." Todoroki said to me.
"Todoroki. Don't worry. I'll be in and out. Getting involved is not part of my plan. Trust me." I said to him.
He looked at me with such passion and fear.
"Okay i trust you. I trust you!" He said to me.
"okay. Hurry we are running out of time." I said.
I was walking back to where everyone was at but was grabbed by my the hand by Todoroki. He pulled me close to him and grabbed my face. He lean his lips onto mine. He kissed with such love and passion. Of course i kissed back. Once we let go, he held my face.
"Please be safe." He said.
"I will. Now hurry lover-boy!" I said to him.

I didn't really have a reaction because all i could think of was helping Bakugo. And if my dad was going to make it. But i know when i'm thinking about this later on, im going to be all blushy blushy. I NEED TO TELL MINA AND THE GIRLS

We made our way back to them.
The plan was set.
"Okay YN. In 3........2......NOW!" Midoriya yelled to me.

I was the first distraction. I had to distract everyone so Iida, Midoriya, and Kirishima had time to boost themselves up to the sky.

I powered One for All and super speed quirk.
Let's do this.

I jumped over the wall we were hiding at. I super speed to where Bakugo was at.

"YN?!" Bakugo yelled.

I ignored because i was to busy knocking out villains. Bakugo caught on and was fighting the villains who were attacking him.

All for One was to busy with my dad to notice me.

I was in the middle of fighting Toga. She managed to cut my thigh. It didn't hurt but it made me angrier.

"Enough of this!" I yelled. I grabbed Toga by her legs and threw her will all my strength to the wall. Knocking her out.

This caught the attention of All For One.
Before All For One had a chance to get to me. My dad punched him and he went flying into a building wall.

"GRAB ON!!" I heard Kirishima yell to us.

I notice that we knocked out all of the villains. I looked at Bakugo and ran towards him. I hugged him from behind so we can escape together.

"YN YOU IDIOT. you are crazy for this." Bakugo said to me.
"I know. hurry." I said.
With that Bakugo used his explosions to get us into the air.

Bakugo grabbed onto Kirishima's hand and I grabbed onto Midoriya's.

We did it. Now my dad has enough space to fight All For One at 100%!!!

______________________________
WE HAVE OUR FIRST KISS!!! YEAHHH

QUESTION TIMEEEE: What is your favorite anime??

MY ANSWER: I love MHA. Haikyuu. AoT!!