Training

Everyone was gone to their Hero facilities. I was nervous for Midoriya, he had no clue what Gran Torino could do.
I got up from my bed and started getting ready to train with my father. I'm excited, we could finally have some bonding time since he's always busy with work. I got changed into some exercising clothing and made my way to my dads office.
"Hi Dad. i'm ready!" i said walking into his office. "Alright let's go." my dad said.
We were training at UA, no one was at school but me and my dad and a couple of teachers. I was free to use whatever quirk i want!

"YN, we will be focusing on different quirks of yours. Which ones are your strongest?" My dad asked.
"Since i've only been using my Combat Quirk at school. Combat is one of them. Also i've been using a little of One for All in certain moves. That's basically all. I want to practice others also! like flying, teleportation,-" i was cut off. Uhhh i hate being cut off!
"YN. Let's focus on One for All and Combat for right now. Throughout the week, we can train others also."

My dad transformed into All Might. My dad is so cool!

The whole day we trained every single move in the history of combat! I was exhausted. I had to run, push-up, sit ups, etc. But we haven't trained One for All yet. Ughhh i'm about to collapse!

"Now let's practice One for All. You weren't given this power like how I was and Midoriya was. Your use of One for All can either be more powerful or less powerful then mine, since it's basically inherited in you." My dad stated.
I simply nodded.

Practicing with my dad, All Might, was probably the best thing for me. The number 1 hero! I bet everyone would want to train with him. I was lucky. Training with my father is probably the best training anyone could receive.

"YN I know you know how to manage One for All. but have you tried managing it 100%?" my dad asked. "Ive tried 100% before, i was training with Gran Torino at the time." i stated.
"Well let's get you to 150%" my dad said. "It might be a lot to handle but you are capable." my dad continued.

What is my dad trying to do! kill me! i know i could manage 150% but i don't know what that will do to my body after using so much energy!

"YN, summon One for All throughout your whole body and hold it there." My dad said. I did as what i was told. It wasn't hard to summon it, in my opinion.
"Now let's fight." My dad stated. oh shit!

My dad and i fought, of course he won because he has more experience then me. 2/3 times my dad beat me. The last round, i was going to win.

My dad started throwing punches towards me and he was going 200%. I was blocking and missing them so i wouldn't get hit. I missed countered and got a punch to my jaw. THAT HURTED LIKE A MOTHER FUCKERRR. AHH. I got up and spit blood that was in my mouth. My dad isn't holding back, he probably is thinking that i can handle this. I started running with a bit of a speed quirk, dodged his punched, used One for All and punched my dad in the stomach. My dad lost his balance after that punch.
Is my punch that strong? i mean i was going 150%.
I started making my way towards my dad still willing to fight. My dad was blocking his body with his fists getting ready to punch again, i missed his punch. thank you fast reflex quirk! There was an open spot to were i could punch my dad, his left side. I was summoning One for All 200% now and i felt that i was going to black out. When i was going in for the punch, i stopped myself. I realized if i punch his left side, his injured left side, it would damage him a lot more then he is. I was off guard and my dad punched me right in the gut and i went flying.

I landed on the floor. Coughing.
"Why did you stop my daughter?" My dad said to me.
"I...holy shit....*cough*.....i couldn't injure you more." i said heavy breathing.
"You didn't want to injure me from my left side huh. I did that on purpose. Leave an opening for you on my left side, i wanted to see what you will do. Clearly you decided to let your guard down. But at the same time, your mind was thinking about every move i was doing and every move that you were doing. Don't hold back, how are you supposed to grow if you hold back my daughter?" my dad stated.

i was still laying on the floor. I was exhausted to even answer.

"Come on my daughter, We're done for today, let's go eat." my dad said while picking me up and putting me on his back.
"I'll beat you up next time dad." i said.
"Sure you will" he said jokingly. I flicked his head but he didn't even feel it.

I laid my head on my dads back. Today was good. i feel like i had growth from these days of training.

NEXT DAY!!

I was making a sandwiches for me and my dad before we started to train. My dad walked in the kitchen.
"Daughter, i won't be able to train you today. I have a meeting with Detective Tsukauchi. You can go visit Midoriya and Gran Torino, if you'll like." my dad said to me.
"Yea sure, i don't mind." I said to him.
I gave my dad his sandwich and we both went our ways.
I went back to my room and got changed so i can go to visit Gran Torino and Midoriya. I packed my hero suit because i wanted to show Gran Torino it.
Ever since i was little he bought be coloring books so i can design and color my hero suit.

I left my room at UA and made my way to Gran Torino's house.

Once i got there i heard so much noise. Gran Torino is probably training Midoriya at the moment. My dumb ass went and opened then door. Torino was bouncing off the walls and he landed a kick right to my head. ON PURPOSE.
"OUCH!" i yelled. Getting the attention of Midoriya's.
"YN?" he said. Gran Torino spoke up, "What are you doing child, you were in my way?!"
I said, "liar, you saw me clearly and choose not to stop or land somewhere else."
"Haha i know." he said.
"YN, what are you doing here?" Midoriya asked. "My dad had a meeting today so i couldn't train, so i decided to check on you guys." I answered him.
"Midoriya! Go get changed to your hero costume, let's go out. You to YN. Let's fight some bad guys." Gran Torino said. "Now to enjoy my dessert" he noticed that they were on the floor. "THEY ARE RUINED!" Gran Torino yelled.  I laughed so loud and didn't hold back. Then Gran Torino hit me with his cane on the top of my head. "ouch"

________________________________
GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE THE HERO KILLER!! AHH IM SO EXCITEDDDDDD!!