Ohhh room tour!!!

(I WROTE THIS BEFORE HAND. I WROTE CHAPTERS SO YOU GUYS CAN HAVE SOME WHILE IM ON A MENTAL BREAK. ILL POST THEM WHEN I CAN. ENJOY❤️)

In the dorm Girls are on the right and boys are on the left. We all get our own room. We need to spend the day unpacking our rooms. I'm excited.

I went to my room, i opened the door and WOW it was so nice.
(I'm not going to put a picture of the room because i was you guys to imagine your rooms!!)

After a while i finally finished. I looked around my room in awe and i loved it. I finally get to live with people except for living by myself at UA. But now i live in a UA dorm with others!!!

I walked downstairs and saw everyone at the lounge.

"Hey guys what's going on?" I asked.
"We are going to go around and see who has the coolest room!!" Mina answered excitedly.
"Sounds like fun!" I said!

We went to the first room we saw. Midoriyas.
"AHHH YOU GUYS CANT GO IN THER-" He was cut of by Mina opening the door.

When i say i wanted to crawl in a hole, i mean it.

Midoriya's room is filled with nothing but All Might. It was weird looking at my dad everywhere.

"Wait YN isn't your dad All Might?" Sero asked to make fun.
"Uhhhh. yes. Next room let's go!" I said because it was just getting weirder.
"Sorry." Midoriya said.
"Don't be, you're a fan boy!" I teased him.

The next room was Tokoyami.
"No way" Tokoyami said standing in front of his door.
Mina and Hagakure had to push him away from the entrance.
Once they opened the door. His room was pitch black, demonic decorations, and smelled like death.

Next room was Aoyama's.
"Aoyama i'm excited to see your room actually." I said walking with him.
"Just you wait." he said.
He opened the door.
"ARE YOU DAZZLED!!!" He yelled.
His room was so shiny i had to cover my eyes for a little. It was sparkly and had mirrors everywhere!!

"This is turning out to be really fun! The last person on this floor is-" Uraraka was cut off by a disturbing Mineta.
"come on in girls, i got so much to show you." He said in a weird voice.
"uhhh. Moving on!" I said and we all walked away.

Next room was Ojiros.
"It's so bare in here." Uraraka said.
"Did you move anything at all?" Mina asked.
His room was basic but i guess it's his style.
"Uh. If we are done here then let's go." Ojiro said nervously.

Iida's room was next!
It looked like a library in his room.
"That's the class rep for you." Mina said.
I looked to the side of his room.
"Iida why do you have so many glasses?" I asked.
"I expect them all to be destroyed by training!!" Iida said proudly.

Kaminari was next.
"This is the store in the mall i'll avoid." Jiro said about his room.
"What it's perfect!" Kaminari said.
I don't know how to explain what his rooms is sooooo moving on shall we.

Koda's room!
He has a rabbit!!!

"let's see who else is on the fourth floor? It's Bakugo, Kirishima, and Shoji isn't it?" Uraraka said.
"Where is Bakugo?" Iida asked.
"He's sleeping." I said.
"He thought this was lame so he went back to his room to sleep." Kirishima said also.

Kirishima, Bakugo, and I have a groupchat. I tried to convince him but he wouldn't budge. I mean who sleeps at 8:30!!!

"We will do your room next!!" Mina said running towards Kirishima's room.
"Not that i care but you might not get what i'm doing for." Kirishima said to us before he opened his door.
"A den of manliness!" Kirishima said.
"If i found out my boyfriend had a room like this, i'll dump him." Hagakure said.
"Kirishima your room is one of my favorites!" i told my best friend.
"Thank you!" Kirishima said to me.
His room looked like a workout room with other things. It was pretty cool.