Going To Save Bakugo

We made our way to the subway.

ON SUBWAY
Momo was talking about the coordinates coming from her tracking device.

"...We should arrive by 10 o'clock tonight." Momo stated.

Honestly i'm not tired. Ive been overthinking about what's going to happen that i forgot about resting. In general i can't rest until Bakugo is safe.

Midoriya said, "so uh did you tell the whole class about this? Do they know what we are doing tonight?" Midoriya asked Todoroki.
"Yes, and they tried their best to talk us out of it." Todoroki stated.
"Yeah even Uraraka ganged up on us to try to get us to change our minds." Kirishima said.

"Just to make sure. You know we are going against everyone's wishes and being completely selfish about doing this. We can call all this off if we want to." Todoroki said.
"Does it look like i want to turn back? Bakugo won't think twice about going after the villains if he were here." Kirishima stated.
"What about you Midoriya?" Todoroki asked Midoriya.
"He's my friend. I refuse to turn back." Midoriya said proudly.

Everyone's attention was on me now.

"Only pussies would turn back." I said under my breath.

Sooner then later we got off the subway and arrived at Camino Ward.

"So this is Camino Ward" Midoriya said.
"It's so crowded" Todoroki said.
"Those villains are hiding somewhere in this city. JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GO!" Kirishima said and started running.
"WAIT A SECOND! From now on we are going to be extremely careful. These criminals already know what we look like, remember? We have to consider we can be attacked at any moment." Momo stated.
"Yeah your right! stealth mode!" Midoriya said raising his arms to cover his face.
"Your standing our even more Midoriya." Todoroki said.
I lowered Midoriya's arms.

"We won't be able to scout effectively if we are recognizable." Iida said.
"Okay so what should we do?" Kirishima asked.
"I have an idea though it is a bit old school." Momo said pointing to a store.

shopping. of course.

We all went in the store. Boys went together to find clothes and Momo and I went together as well.

After getting our clothes, we went to the dressing room to change.
My costume looked like my Idol Jungkook's airport outfit. Which i'm loving.
(CHANGE IT IF YOU DONT WANT IT)

We were walking out of the store.
Midoriya was in character yelling loudly.

"WATCH IT YOU PUNKS!" Midoriya yelled.
"It's all wrong! You gotta stick your chin out more." Kirishima corrected Midoriya.
"YOU TALKING TO MEEE!" Midoriya continued to yell.
"That's it!!" Kirishima said to him.
"WE ARE JUST A FEW SCOUNDRELS CRUISING FOR HOT GIRLS!!" Iida started to yell also.
"Close enough." Kirishima gave a thumbs up to Iida.
"YN who are you supposed to be?" Iida asked me.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I'm Jungkook! From BTS." I said turning around so they can see my whole outfit.
"I SEE IT!" Kirishima said.
"Is he your bias?" Kirishima asked.
"Please. When your a fan of BTS. It's hard having 1 bias." I said as a proud fan of BTS.
"I love BTS, let's go to a concert one day!" Kirishima said.
"Yes! With Bakugo. I know he secretly likes them." I said.

"Great disguises. We would stand out if we were dressed as kids." Momo said.
"Yeah but my wallet says otherwise." I said.
"Yaoyorozu. Couldn't of you use your quirk for this to save money." Todoroki said.
"Well technology but that's against the rules. If i started making everything, think of what's gonna happen to the economy. We must insure the flow of citizens. That's right. It's our duty as citizens." Momo said.
"sure." Todoroki said plainly.

"So the rich girl want to go shopping, huh," Kirishima said in his mind.

I had my mind reading quirk on the whole time, just in case someone notices us, i will be able to point who it is. But Kirishimas comment was to funny.

We started walking and following Momo.

I was reading all of our surroundings minds.
I heard a big wave about UA. Oh no.

"Whoa!! It's UA High!" Someone said out loud.
All of us turned around and Principle Nezu, Uncle Aizawa, And Vlad King were on the big screen.
They were having a press conference.

They were apologizing about everything that happened at camp. They were blaming all the harm on themselves.

"This is crazy. Mr. Aizawa hates being on TV" Kirishima said.
"They are treating them like villains." Midoriya said.

The whole crowd's mood was changing. People were going against heros.

"Come on. Let's go. We don't have enough time to get distracted." I said hiding my hurt from listening to everyone hating on my Uncle and heros together.

We were making our way to the tracking devices location.

_______________________________
IM BACKKKK! UGHH I MISSED WRITING.
Sooo i wanted to start something. After every chapter, i'm going to ask question. I want to get to know you guys sooo let's start!!

QUESTION: If you listen to KPOP, who's your favorite group? Or solo artist? and Who's your bias?? 🤍🤍What's your favorite KPOP song?💜💜

MY ANSWER: Honestly i can't choose 1 person!! I have Bias groups tho. I have to say BTS, Straykids, NCT, TXT, ANDDDDD SEVENTEEN!❤️❤️ I DONT HAVE A FAVORITE SONG!! THEY ARE ALL TOOOO GOOD.