Two Heros Part 1

My dad, Midoriya, and i were on the plane about to land on I-Island. We got invited by my cousin Melissa. I haven't seen her in forever!
Midoriya was so excited about going to I-island and so was I.

My dad changed into his Hero Form so we can go out to public. Midoriya and I had to change into our Hero Costumes.

Once got off the plane we had to get scan to check on identifies. Right after we entered the island.

It was huge! Bigger then i remembered!

"I can't believe how much people are here." My father said.
"Unlike Japan, people here on I-Island can use their quirks as much as they want to." My dad explained to Midoriya.
We kept on walking and before you know it my dad got noticed.
"IS THAT YOU ALL MIGHT?!!!" Fan girls screamed. Less then 1 second later, there was a huge crowd surrounding my dad.

40 minutes later.

"Uhhh. Can this be any longer?!" I said to Midoriya.
We were sitting on a bench waiting for my dad to finish. I rested my head on Midoriya's shoulder.
"He'll probably be done soon." Midoriya said.

10 minutes later.

"I didn't know so much people would be here, I didn't want to be late. Midoriya wake up YN." My dad said.
I fell asleep on Midoriya's shoulder.
I woke up.
"Late for what?" Midoriya said.
"I wanted to stop by an old friend of mine." All Might said.
"Uncle David?" I asked my dad.
"Yes. Also! No one knows about how One for All works not even my friend. Keep it a secret." My dad said to both of us.

We started to walk until we saw someone jumping to us on a pogo stick.

"IS THAT REALLY YOU UNCLE MIGHT. I CANT BELIEVE YOUR ACTUALLY HERE!" my cousin Melissa said.
She got off her pogo stick and gave All Might a hug.
"I thank you for your invitation. Look at you, you look so grown!" My dad said to her.
She looked over at me.
"YN, is that you?!! You look so beautiful!" She said hugging me. I hugged her back.
"I can't believe i actually get to see you!! I missed you!" I told her.

Midoriya looked confused on what was happening.

"Young Midoriya this is my friends daughter. Melissa." All Might said.
Melissa noticed him and started walking around him, checking out his costume and gear. I can tell she was making mental notes about his costume and how it can improve.

"Let's go to my dads lab!" She said excitedly.

We arrived at my Uncles Lab.
"YES I AM HERE, SHAKING WITH EMOTION SEEING YOU!" My dad said walking into the lab.
My uncle looked so surprised.
"Toshi- All Might." He said with a surprised
tone.

He sent out his lab worker so it can just be us in his lab.

"YN? Is that you?!" My Uncle said to me before embracing me.
"You look so big. Wow. You look just like your dad!" He said to me
"Thank you Uncle David." I told him.

My dad was about to run out of time in his Hero Form. I could tell just by hearing one quite cough from him. My uncle also seeing that, he told Melissa to show us around.

Melissa, Midoriya, and I were walking around. We say a couple Pros like Godzillo. Cowgirl. Etc!

We were in a room where there was so many gadgets. A plane that can go into water and air, scuba gear going 3,000 meters below, SO MUCH!

"Melissa is this all what Uncle David has been doing?" I asked her.
"Yea, most of these are produced by him." Melissa answered.

I looked over and saw a gadget that was 1 weapon but can transform into any weapon you want. I need this!