BAKUGO

We were walking in the forest. I was beside Bakugo and Tokoyami.

Bakugo pushed me all of a sudden. I fell onto the floor.

"Bakugo what was that for?!" I said to him.

Once i pushed my hair out of my face, i looked up and saw him missing.

"Bakugo? This isn't funny. Where are you. *Gasp* Tokoyami are you playing with me too. Where are you guys?" I said looking around for them two.

The rest of our group didn't notice what was going on. They found Uraraka and Tsu from what i hear.

I was still on the ground. I was frozen. Where could they be?

"  *laughing*  "

I heard laughing coming from somewhere.

"fuck no. this is how people get killed in scary movies." i whispered to myself and got up and ran to the group.

I ran to Todoroki. I tripped because i kept looking back. Todoroki caught me and He held me up.

"Guys! Tokoyami and Bakugo are missing! Bakugo pushed me away from something. THEYRE MISSING!" I yelled with fear.

We heard the same laugh i heard back there.

"Nice trick ay." The figure appeared. It was the villain Mr. Compress.
"I took your friends with my magic." Mr. Compress announced.

He had two blue marbles in his hand

"Give them back!" Midoriya yelled.

"Give them back? What an odd thing to say. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own person. Just like this birdy Tokoyami. Don't be so arrogant." Mr. Compress said
"I was aiming for Ms. All Might over here but Bakugo pushed her out of way." Mr. Compress said towards me.

"Ms. All Might?" I heard Uraraka, Tsu, and Shouji question.

"If your monologuing because you thought you beaten us. Your mistaken!" Todoroki said to the villain.

"What a bad habit of mine. I was an entertainer once you know." Mr. Compress said.

Todoroki then sent ice towards him but Mr. Compress managed to dodge it.

"Apologies but escaping is one of my specialties." Mr. Compress said while taking off.

"They're going to take our friends!" Shouji announced.
"He can't." Uraraka said.
"You're right. We'll stop him!" I yelled.

We all started running towards Mr. Compress.

"Damn it. This guy is fast." Todoroki said. 
"We can't give up. Not now. We have to catch him and get our friends back!" Midoriya said still on Shouji's back.

"Uraraka, you have to make us float. Then Tsu you have to launch us as far as you can using your tongue. When the timing is right, realize us." I announced my plan to them.

We all stopped running.

"YN, you shouldn't go. You're one of the targets! You'll get caught!" Uraraka cried to me.
"I need to save my friends. I'll be fine." I said to her.

Todoroki, Shouji, Midoriya, and I were all back to back. Shouji holding onto us with his duplicate hands.
We all got wrapped and Uraraka floated up and Tsu launched us.

We were flying to the air.

AHHHH

We caught Mr. Compress and we were falling back to the ground.

We all fell on top of Mr. Compress.

I looked up and there was Dabi and two other villains.

"Compress move." Dabi said sending his fire towards us.