Part 5 of UA Festival

It was my turn. After getting information from my dad about One for All, i gotta say i was a little bit more confident.

Denki and I were making our way facing each other about to fight.

Denki and I shook hands.
"Good luck. Your gonna need it." Denki said to me.
"You're the one who's going to need luck, i'm getting you back after what you did to me and the girls." i said confidently.

"READY......BEGIN" Midnight said.

"Get read YN. ONE MILLION VOLTS" Denki screamed. He was going full out right away, he wouldn't last very long! What is he doing? I mean easy win right?

I didn't know how to escape from his volts but to lay on the floor trying to dodge everything bolt. I probably looked stupid. But not as stupid as Denki right now.

"uhh.....haaaa...ughhh" he said noises after maxing out his power.
I got up from the ground and walked over to him. I waved my hand in front of his face. Nothing.
I turned him over and was pushing him to the end of the stadium.

"KAMINARI IS OUT OF BOUNCE. YN MOVES ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!" Midnight announced.

that was easy, i didn't even do anything.

I made my way back up to where my classmates were sitting.
"good job YN. you shown bravery!" Iida said to me.
"thanks but i didn't even do anything." i said back. Next round will be better I know it.

"Whose next?" i ask. Midoriya turned and looked horrified. "Uraraka and Bakugo" he said pointing down where they were standing.
"ohhh shit" i said.
Uraraka put up a good fight especially with her last attack. But knowing Bakugo, he would never gone easy on her.
"BAKUGO WINS!" Midnight said.

I went out to find Uraraka, i know she is struggling. I saw Midoriya and Iida walk out of a room for 1-A students.
"She's in there, she's trying to be strong." Midoriya said.
"Please YN go talk to her." Iida said.
I opened the door and saw that Uraraka ended her phone call.
"You did amazing Uraraka!" i said to her.
"Thank you YN" she said on the verge of tears. I noticed and went up to her and hugged her. With one embrace, Uraraka let every tear out. I held her, she needed a friend.
"Uraraka, you are so powerful, more then you know. You did amazing." i said to her.
"Coming from you YN, it means a lot." She said back to me.

Why do people say my words mean a lot. Tokoyami said that, Uraraka now. Did i do something??

"Cmon YN, we should get back." Uraraka said to me after cleaning herself up with a tissue i gave her. I stood up from my chair and we made our way to our seats.
"Uraraka, are you okay?" Iida asked.
"Yup, fine." she said with puffy eyes.
"Uraraka you might need to go back to Recovery Girl, your eyes are-" Iida started to say until i hit the back of his head to stop.

"Who is Midoriya facing next?" I asked.
The second round was next, it was Midoriya vs. Todoroki. Ohhhh mannn.

The battle started off with Todoroki shooting his ice and Midoriya using his fingers to block every shot with One for All. He's going to mess all his fingers up! I notice that Todoroki only used his Ice, not the flames that i saw earlier.
Midoriya kept making conversation with Todoroki. The words Midoriya was saying to him were getting to Todoroki. Something is going to happen.
"I'll be right back." i said. I wanted to get up close and see the fight closer. I made my ways to the tunnel.
The fight was intense, i heard Midoriya yell to him.
"IT NOT HIS POWER, ITS YOURS!!" Midoriya yelled.
With that Todoroki left side went to flames.
HOLYYY. WHY DOES HE LOOK SO GOOD!!
The last blow was about to happen. Midoriya used his fingers constantly and Todoroki used his Left and Right side. There was one huge blow. I couldn't see a thing. Ice went everywhere, debrief, concrete, everything.