Under Attack!

Midoriya and I were trying to catch our breaths. I fell down on my knees by how tired i was. Kota ran over to us.

I looked down at my hands. My body wasn't messed up like how Midoriya's was but i still had cuts and bruises.

Midoriya shirt got ripped off by the fight. My shirt was ripped in half. Half of my stomach was showing, including my sports bra.

Midoriya started to say, "I knew he will be strong, that's why we had to defeat him here. If villains are attacking us the same level then all our lives will be at stake. But on top of that it seems like they are after YN, Kacchan, and other students. I have to let Mr. Aizawa and the Pussycats know that's one of the reasons they are here. I may be injured but i'm not defeated yet. There are more people i could save."

"We will leave this villain here forgot the time being. With Midoriya's arm messed up, our combo smash was probably weaker then it could've been but we still took him down. He won't wake up anytime soon. Even if he did he will be weak to fight. But right now, We need to make sure Kota is safe." I said trying to stand up.

"We are going to need some help only you can give us, the forest has been set on fire. That means my friends could be trapped but the flames. But we have hope, your water quirk can put those flames out. Kota you hear me, we need you." Midoriya said.

"YN help him get on my back, we need to get him to camp fast." Midoriya said to me.
"You sure you can carry me. Your all busted up!" Kota said to Midoriya.
"No need to worry! That's why I left my legs unbroken. Hang on tight, this could be rough." Midoriya said.

"Midoriya, you go on ahead. I want to look for some of our classmates and others." I said to Midoriya.
Midoriya looked at me with worry in his eyes.
"YN! You can't! They are after you! Come with us." Midoriya said to me.
"Midoriya. I will be fine. I promise! Now go! Kota's life is more important then mine!" I said to Midoriya.
"YN please!" He cried to me. "I can't lose you!" Midoriya cried to me.
"Your going to see me again. Promise! Now go! Hurry!" I said to Midoriya.

Midoriya looked back at me and powered One for All and starting jumping away.

We were on the cliff so I jumped off so i can make it to the ground.

Once my feet touch the ground i started running! I need to find the others!!

"EVERYONE IN CLASS A AND B. IN THE NAME OF THE PRO HERO ERASERHEAD YOU ARE GRANTED PERMISSION TO ENGAGE IN COMBAT. I REPEAT USE YOUR TRAINING. YOU MAY FIGHT THESE VILLAINS!" Mandalay's telepath announced.

Ha, to late for that. I already used my quirks.

I was running and I saw a couple of people from class 1-B. It was Kendo and Tetsu!

"Kendo! Are you alright?!" I asked.
"YN!! Yeah i'm alright! But are you?! Look at you, YN your shirt!" Kendo said to me.
"I'm fine. I don't feel anything. Tetsu are you alright?!" I asked him.
"Yeah Yeah. I'm good. I got shot at but i lived. We caught a villain and tied him up." He said pointing to a villain passed out.
"Okay you guys are safe! Head back to camp! I need to make sure everyone else is okay!" I said

"LISTEN WE'VE DISCOVERED THE VILLAINS TARGET! THEY ARE STUDENTS NAME KACCHAN AND YN. KACCHAN AND YN YOU SHOUKD TRY TO AVOID COMBAT AND STICK TO A GROUP. I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME!!" Mandalay announced again.

Tetsu and Kendo looked at me.
"YN! Come with us. We need to get you back to camp!" Kendo said.
"It's fine! I'll be alright! I need to find the others!!" I said to them with a comforting smile.
"YN please." Tetsu. "I don't know what i'll do if i found out that you were taken! Kirishima will kill me since you guys are best friends!" Tetsu said.
"I'll be fine. I promise" I said to them.

I ran before they could've said anything to stop me.

I was running and saw Dark Shadow. Tokoyami probably can't control him!!

I ran towards him but was grabbed before i went closer.

"Shouji? Midoriya?!" I said to them as Shouji was the one who grabbed me.

Shouji was in front of me and Midoriya on his back injured up.

"Dark Shadow! What's going on?" I said to them.
"Shouji, YN, i have a plan! It's not perfect but it might work. If Dark Shadow reacts to sound, then Shouji make duplicate arms of yours to bait him, so he will follow us without attacking our actual bodies. We can lead Dark Shadow to Kacchan. He will be able to weaken him with an explosion." Midoriya said.

I understood.

"Let's go then!" I told them.

Shouji had Midoriya on his back and I was running ahead of them.

We started running and i felt our area getting colder. Todoroki must be close!

Shouji was following me and i lead them to where i thought Todoroki and Bakugo will be since they were partners for the game.

We ran closer and i saw them both with someone on Todoroki's back.

"WE NEED SOME LIGHT NOW! HES OUT OF CONTROL!!" I yelled to them.

"YN? Shouji?! Midoriya?!" I heard Todoroki.

I ran behind them.

"Wait. Let Dark Shadow finish him." Bakugo said.

Finish him? I looked and saw that there was a villain. I didn't notice him until right now.

Dark Shadows started to destroy the villains. A little to much.

"Now." Bakugo said.
Him and Todoroki light up their fire that's when Tokoyami calmed down Dark Shadow.

"Once again. I'm a terrible match up for you Bird Boy." Bakugo said to Tokoyami.
"Thank you for saving me." Tokoyami said.
"We could barely defend against that guys but you beat him instantly." Todoroki said to Tokoyami.

"My friend are you okay? You did what you needed to do." Shouji asked Tokoyami.
"Shouji I apologize. You to Midoriya, I'm still far from mature. It got so strong i couldn't contain it and ended up hurting Shouji." Tokoyami said.
"I'll deal with that later. That's what you would say if the roles were switched." Shouji said to Tokoyami.

Todoroki walked up to me.
"Here take this." He said to me.
It was a blue bottom up he had over his plain white shirt.
"Why do i need-" I stopped talking and notice that my shirt is ripped and everyone could see my sports bra and torso.
"Right." I said.
I put it on and button the buttons. It smelled like Todoroki.

"Okay. I don't know if you heard but the villains are after YN and Kacchan." Midoriya stated.
"Are they trying to kill them?" Tokoyami said.
"I'm not sure but let's go to camp. It is the safest place." Midoriya said.

"So our mission is to protect YN and Bakugo." Tokoyami said.

"It is possible that the Pussycats are still fighting. We should cut straight across the woods to get to camp faster." Midoriya said
"Honestly with a group like this we could probably group up against All Might." Midoriya stating that Shouji, Tokoyami, Bakugo, Midoriya, Todoroki, and I were the strongest team.

"ILL BE FIND BY MYSELF!" Bakugo announced.
"We will surround you and YN as we walk." Tokoyami said.
"I don't need any protection! DAMN IT!" Bakugo said.
I walked over to Bakugo.
"Come on Bakugo." I said putting my hand over his shoulder calming him down.
"Let's go" Tokoyami said.
"DONT IGNORE ME" Bakugo said.
"Just make sure you keep up." Todoroki said carrying the fainted student from class 1-B.
"Don't tell me what to do." Bakugo said.
"Breath then." I said as a joke because he said don't tell him what to do so i told him to breath.
"Shut up." He said to me and my bad joke.

_______________________________
HEY HEY HEY! Next chapter coming soon on DVD. jkjk. Hope you guys enjoyed