Training Camp Arrival

It was finally time to go to Training Camp. My dad is allowing me to go since we are going to be in a middle of no where.

I was talking with Midoriya and Uraraka.
"I'm so psyched. I've been looking forward to this camo all semester Deku and YN!" She said to us. Her face was close up to Midoriya's.
"Oh yea, it's definitely close huh!" Midoriya said with his face all red.
"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked him.
"I'm just a little hot. that's all." He answered nervously.
Uraraka reacted and her face also turned red. She tried to cover it by yelling.
"LETS HEAR IT FOR CAMP!"
"CAMP, CAMP, CAMP!" She said and Mina and Kaminari joined her.

I laughed knowing why their face turned red.

I made my way to Todoroki.

"Hey, i'm so excited to go to camp!" I said to him.
"I wonder what training we will do over there?" I said again.
"Probably training our-" He was cut off by a yell.

"I heard some of class A is taking extra courses. Does that mean they failed the final exam? Aren't you supposed to be better then us?" Monoma from class B was yelling to our class.
Kendo then hit him in the head, "Dont mind him" she said picking him up and taking him to their bus.

Everyone from class B was there.

"Hey YN!" I heard from a couple of them. I waved at them. Ive talked to them a couple of time but i still don't know their names. Except Testu.

They were passing us going to their bus and one of the girls said, "Hey Todoroki." With a small giggle.
"Umm. hi." Todoroki said with no emotion.

"She likes you." I said to him. I hope he didn't hear my jealous tone.
"I don't care." he said back. Yup he heard it.
"Do you wanna sit together on the bus?" he asked trying to change the subject.
"Yea-" I was interrupted.

"ATTENTION CLASS A! THE BUS IS HERE. EVERYONE LINE UP IN SEATING ORDER.!" Iida yelled.

man, i could've sat next to Todoroki but noooo. Seating order.

We all made our way to the bus. Todoroki had to sit next to Aoyama. I had to sit next to Sero.

I looked back at Todoroki and he was on the edge of this seat about to fall because Aoyama was standing on the seat.
I laughed.

We have been driving on the bus for about 1 hour now.

Sero had window seat. He tried to put his head on the window of the bus but ended up getting hits by the window.
(IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW)
I laughed.
"Damn. That window almost took my neck out!" He said holding his head.
"haha. I could tell."
"I can't sleep now." Sero said.
"It looks like we are about to stop somewhere." I said looking out the window.

We all got off. I was thinking that we got off so we can stretch a little from the long drive.

"Finally off that bus." Denki Kaminari said.
"I NEED TO PEEEE!" Mineta said running around.

There was another car there and suddenly the Pussycats appeared. Midoriya was having a fan moment and said every information about them.

"Everyone say Hello." Mr. Aizawa said.
"Hello, nice to meet you." The class said together.

I've actually met the Pussycats. They trained me when i was around 10 years old.

"YN Hi nice to see you again!" They both said and gave me a hug.
My classmate were confused.
"Oh right. They used to train me when i was younger." I said to my classmates.
"YN! You never told me this!" Midoriya said to me.

"So. We own all this land. And camp is in the center of that mountain." Mandalay one of the Pussycats said.
"Then why did we stop here?" Uraraka asked.
"I think I know why." I said.
"I'm afraid we both know the answer to that." Tsu said.
"That can't be right!" Sato said.
"back on the bus quickly!" Sero explained