| Chapter 30 |

Zoe's POV

"WHAT THE F**K IS GOING ON HERE?!" I screamed, staring at the scene in front of me in disbelief.

Eric was hanging on a tree with a few guards at his feet, trying to pull him down. Liam was jumping from one car to another, dodging the security guy while Stella and Evelyn were beating a few guards with their heels.

Ouch!

Then my eyes went to Will, who was on top of Bob with his legs wrapped around his torso, and Griffin on the ground, holding his legs.

"Did you just say the F word?" Mom pointed, standing beside me, and raised her brow.

"Sorry. It slipped." I gave her a sheepish smile and then glanced at the boys, who had proud smiles on their faces.

"Welcome to the gang, sista!" Will exclaimed.

"Get off me." Bob shrugged him and he fall to the ground, groaning.

"What are you doing, Bob?" I asked as Griffin let go of his legs and stood up.

"What I was ordered to do." He stated, dusting his clothes and making me frown.

"Who did-"

"I did." Mom cut me off and glared at my friends. "You all come here this instant." She ordered, and they all came running and stood in front of her in a line.

"Mom-"

"Let me handle Zoe." She discreetly winked at me and made a poker face as she stepped down a few stairs, standing in front of them.

She looked like a school principal punishing the rebellious kids.

"This is going to be fun." My stepfather, Jacob, whispered, rubbing his hands smugly. I raised my brow at him and he shrugged. "What? You don't get to see drama everyday day." I rolled my eyes at him, giggling, and watched Mom.

"Why are you all here?" She asked in an icy voice.

"We are here to get back, Zoe," Will responded sternly.

"Oh, really?" Mom's brows shot up.

"Yes." He narrowed his eyes at her. "She's my sister and I want her to come with me back to our home."

"Sister?" She arched her perfectly shaped brow.

"Yes..." He glimpsed at me, then back at her.

"What right do you have?"

"I don't have any right, nor do you."

"What is that supposed to mean?" She inquired.

"You want her to sign that contract so she can fulfill your dream, but guess what, Mrs. Richard... It's her life and she can do whatever she wants."

"What if she wants this herself?" She gestured her hand towards me. "Have you ever asked her what she wants?"

His eyes grew big, and he darted them to me as he answered in a low voice. "No."

"Then how can you come here demanding she go with you when you don't even know what she wants?" He lowered his eyes to the ground, looking guilty.

"She doesn't want to do it, Mrs. Richard." Griffin stepped in front and this was the first time I saw fear in his eyes, but he did his best to hide it. "She's doing it because of you."

"You must be Garfield." She said in amusement and gave him a once over. I slapped my forehead while my friends looked at each other, confused.

"It's Griffin, Mrs. Richard." Liam interrupted.