| Chapter 13 |

Zoe’s POV

I turned around and saw a blond guy standing there.

“Harry.” Stella hissed his name.

Oh, so he’s Harry.

“What are you ladies doing here alone?” He said, taking the seat beside me.

We are not alone.” Stella flatly said.

“Of course." He chuckled and smirked. "Where is that lover boy- Oh wait. You guys broke up, that means you are available in the market again.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

Now I got why Stella was warning us. This guy was a lunatic. I shoot my laser gaze at him and he turned his head towards me.

“I’ve seen you somewhere.” He murmured, then his eyes widened. “Aha! You are the new sophomore chick!”

Chick?

“What do you want, Harry?” Stella fumed.

“You’re out here with the chick that helped William cheat on you?” He inquired, ignoring her murderous glare.

“I’m William’s sister,” I plastered a smile.

“I didn’t know he had a sister.” His eyes bugged out as he watched for others’ reactions and they looked at him deadpan.

I told Gecil my story and Dad introduced me to his friends. People at high school will know about it, eventually.

“I moved here a few weeks ago.”

“Oh...” He gave me a once-over. “I can give you a tour.” He said, leaning on my face.

“My dad already did that,” I replied, backing up.

What’s with people here?!

Don’t they know there’s a thing called personal space?

“But your dad wouldn’t have shown you the precious places.” He gave me a smug grin.

“No need for that Harry.” Another voice came from behind.

We turned and saw William and his friends standing. My eyes went to Griffin and saw him glaring at Harry. Last night’s dare came to my mind. It was funny how he reacted, looking so cute and confusing.

“You’re drooling,” Gecil whispered from my side.

“I’m not,” I whispered back, checking if I was. She smirked with sparkling eyes.

“We’ll take care from here,” Griffin yanked Harry’s collar.

“Watch it d**k.” He snarled.

“You should leave before I break your nose again,” William growled.

“Whatever.” Harry walked backward and winked at me. “I’ll see you at school.”

“Why was he here?” William glared at Stella.

“I didn’t invite him if that’s what you’re asking.” She rolled her eyes.

“We need to talk now,” Will said, boring his eyes into Stella.

Arg!

Not this talk again!

I felt someone poking my arm. Turning around, I saw Eric blinking at me.

“Hey.” He whispered.

“Hey,” I whispered back.

In the background, William and Stella were furiously fighting.