| Chapter 4 |

Griffin's POV

I woke from a movement beside me. Groaning, I shifted a little and tried to sleep again, but I felt something move again. I opened my eyes to look at what it was, or should I say, who it was. Looking around the room, I realized it was not mine.

Pink walls? Not my room.

I glanced at the person beside me. She was hot.

What was her name again? .... Emily... Emma... something.

I took my phone from the side table and look at the time, 4:00 am. Time to go home. I slowly got up from the bed, trying not to wake up the blonde. I took my clothes off the ground and got ready.

I think her name was Amber... No, it was Alison or Alice... I'm terrible with names.

I took my stuff and got to the window. It was a good thing her room was on the ground floor. It was hard to climb trees and get off them but when you do it a few times; you get used to it.

Strolling towards my bike, which was a few houses away from here, I glanced at the sky. The night was clear with no sign of clouds and stars shimmered lightening the sky.

Mounting my bike, I kicked it start, and rode towards my house. The road was empty, and I saw only a few people here and there on the streets. My house wasn't close, but since the road was empty I got there pretty quickly.

I parked my bike in the garage and went inside my house through the back door. You must wonder about my parents, well my mom left us a few years ago saying she couldn't live with my dad anymore, and I didn't have any siblings.

I went to the kitchen, and opened the fridge, searching for something to eat. Everything was a mess, but who cared? My dad owns a garage, and he worked there all day with a few of his workers, and he slept like a horse at night, so he doesn't know that I come late sometimes. It was a good thing that your parents didn't live together anymore and you can do whatever you want.

Lucky for me.

Groaning in frustration when I couldn't find anything good to eat, I went to my room upstairs. My house was not big, just a small regular house with two rooms, one bathroom, a living room, and a kitchen, perfect for two people.

As soon as I hit the bed, I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I didn't realize I was this tired.

✶ ✶ ✶

I didn't know how but I found myself standing in a field filled with beautiful flowers and trees around the corners; I look around, trying to find someone.

How the hell did I get here?

I couldn't see anyone around, so I started walking. I didn't even know where I was going. After wandering around, I saw someone in front of me.

"Hello?!" I yelled but didn't get any response. I got near and saw beautiful, long, brown hair.

A girl.

"Hello, miss?!"

She said nothing. I tried to go near her, but I couldn't reach her. I strode towards her but she was going further away from me.

"Hey! Wait, I just want to talk!" I shouted, but she didn't hear me. I ran after, but that didn't work either. She was out of my reach.

Abruptly, everything went black, and I could hear someone calling my name, but I couldn't recognize who it was.

"Griffin."

"Who is it?" I turned around, but everything was black and I couldn't see a single thing.