Other books!

Are you into the friends to enemies to lover trope?

Then this book is for you!

You all must have seen movies and read books about Love triangles. But this is not a triangle, It's a Rec-tangled.

Lexi Wolf, Queen Bee of Pinewood High, stuck in a twisted rectangle of love, full of confusion, humor, silliness, pretense, jealousy, and heartbreaks.

* * * * *

"Stay with me, Lexi." He said tucking my hair behind my ear.

I wasn't the drunk one here, but the way he gazed at me with his deep eyes was enough to make me.

I blinked my eyes at him and shook my head, trying to clear the fog in it. The fact that I was laying over him, with our chest pressed together and his hand on my waist wasn't helping either.

"I-I..." I trailed off and cleared my throat. "I don't think that's a good idea," I whispered, finally getting my voice back.

"Why?" He looked at me intensely. "Is it because of your boyfriend?"

"No."

"Then what's the problem?" His thumb lightly creased my back from where my top had gotten up, making me quiver. "Why can't you stay?"

"I..."

"Don't you trust me, Lexi?"

"Of course I do, I just..." I whispered and moved a little to get off him, but in a swift motion, he flipped us on the bed with him on the top this time.

Gasping in surprise, my eyes grew big and I put my hands on his strong biceps. He put his forearm on either side of my face, leaning on them. I rubbed my thighs together which were between his legs. I was trapped between him and the bed.

My breath hitched as he leaned in until our noses touched. "You just what?"

My entire body heated as I felt his muscular chest pressed against mine. I bit my lip and tried to control my stupid hormones, but it made it worse when Noah's gaze went to my lips.

I saw his Adam's apple bob as he continued to stare at my lips. My throat felt dry and my eyes darted to his. He stuck his tongue out and licked his lower lip.

OMG, I'm in deep trouble!

* * * * *

Who would have thought that a deer jumping in front of your car out of the blue will lead you to meet your long teen crush on the highway after years?

Victoria Jones aka Mrs. Grinch hates Winter and the holiday season. Her brother asked her to come to their hometown to meet his fiancée, the same town which she never visited after graduating.

On her way, an unexpected series of events happen to her and her dog, Mini. She meets her first love after nine years and the feelings she had for him blossom again.

Daniel Moore, the total opposite of Victoria loves Christmas and challenges Victoria that he can change her heart.

Will Victoria be able to fight her feelings or fall for the same guy again?

Can Daniel change her heart and bring her holiday spirit back?

*~*~*~*~*

"If you would let me, I can bring that holiday spirit inside you back." He offered.

I frowned and look at him. "What do you mean by that?"

"Spend this Christmas with me and you'll see." He smiled.

Spend an entire Christmas?

With him?

Hell yeah!

"Sure, I'd love to." His grin widened. "But I can't guarantee that it'll work." I grinned.

"Challenge accepted." He smirked.

We stayed like that, looking at each other with stupid smiles on our faces when unexpectedly it felt hot.

Did Mini open a heater or something?

He gazed into my eyes. Suddenly my mouth became dry and I unconsciously licked my lips, which made him look at them. I gulped.

His eyes stayed there and I saw his Adam's apple bobbed. He leaned in, making my breath hitch. My heart throbbed so fast that it might explode any second.

I looked at his lips; they look so soft, pink, and yummy.

He continued leaning his eyes darted between my eyes and lips. When our noses touched, my eyes automatically closed, and I felt his breath on my lips.

Is this happening?

Are we going to kiss?

My dream of marrying him will come true?

*~*~*~*~*

Into Paranormal mysterious romance?Then what are you waiting for?

Then what are you waiting for?

A soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity.
.
.
.
.
.

They aren't literally supposed to be a soul... Right?

• • • • •

"You can see me." He looked at me in disbelief then chuckled. "You can see me!" He repeated, sounding enthusiastic.

"What the f**k?!" I screamed finally getting my voice back. "What- how- why..." I trailed off, glancing at the TV behind him on which the news of his accident was still going on.

"Thank God, there's someone who can see me?! I was about to get mad!" He said making me look at him again.

"What are you even doing here?!" I yelled, observing him from head to toe. He looked perfectly healthy, still in the same clothes he wore last night, and not even a hair on his body looked damaged. "Y-you should be in ICU right now!"

"I am and that's the main problem." He groaned, rubbing his hands over his face then looked at me. "But I'm glad I found you." He beamed.

"What the-"

• • • • •

If you see this book on any platform other than Wattpad please report it and let me know!