| Chapter 5 |

Griffin's POV

I drove as fast as I could and reached the address Eric gave. The house yard was filled with red cups and drunk people lying on the ground. Some were talking in, I didn't know, what language, and a girl was vomiting at the side making me grime.

Gross.

The door was open, so I went inside the house. I heard a commotion coming from the living room and went there, people were gathered in a circle, and I pushed past people to get in when I heard.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!"

Yup, that was William.

"YOU STAY THE F**K AWAY!"

And that was Harry.

He and William had been on bad terms since the beginning of high school, it started with a small fight, and day by day it got worse that they became enemies, and it also didn't help the fact that they both liked the same girl.

I reached the middle of the crowd and saw Eric and Liam, my other friend, trying to hold William, who looked ready to kill everything in his way, while Harry was holdup by his friends, they both had bruises on their faces.

Good, no one is dead.

"SHUT THE F**K UP A**HOLE!" Harry snarled.

Eric let go of William and he slipped out of Liam's grip and charged at Harry, who got out of his friend's hold too while Liam and I stared at Eric.

"What? He shouldn't have called my friend a**hole, he deserved it." He shrugged.

Rolling my eyes, I went to William, who was on top of Harry, punching him. William was a fantastic fighter. We both used to train together, and I knew how good he was.

"Okay, that's enough!" I shouted while pulling him away from Harry and Liam came to my help.

"LET. ME. GO. I'M GOING TO TEACH THIS MOTHERF**KER A LESSON TODAY!" Will tried to shrug us but I tightened my grip on him.

"I think you have done enough for today." I eyed Harry, who was lying on the ground gripping his bloody nose. I glanced at his friends. "Get him out here if you want him alive." They rushed to help Harry and ran out of the house.

"GET BACK HERE, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" Will screamed, wiggling out of our grip.

"Yes, you are." I calmed him down.

He flipped to punch me but realized in time who it was. Will and I had been friends since kinder garden and our dads were also close friends.

Will and I glared at each other until he sighed. "Fine, I was done anyway."

"Yeah, you were." I snorted.

"Alright people, the show's over, get back to work now!" Liam shouted and I watched every scattering.

"Are you okay, baby?!" I heard a high-pitched voice from behind. We turned around and saw Stella standing there.

Ah! Your Majesty has finally arrived.

I never liked this girl. She was always the reason behind Will's fights and it looked to me like she enjoyed it, but I didn't have any proof against it, so I said nothing. Besides, my friend was already in deep. I had no other choice than to support him.

"Yeah, I'm okay, are you alright?" Will asked, checking her from head to toe, searching for injuries and I snorted.

Check the mirror for that.

"I'm fine you scared me there for a second." She replied, hugging him.

Like I said earlier, Will liked her since our freshman, and he did everything in his power to get her. Stella rejected him for a while but in our sophomore year, she finally said yes and they are together since then.