{Mᴏᴠɪᴇ Fᴇᴇʟs}

As you were doing your hair you hear a knock at your door.

"I'm coming, give my a second." You shouted from the bathroom.

A mess, you hopped down to your front door with your brush still stuck in your hair, one sock on and smeared lipstick.

"Well it took you long enou-" Tsukishima began speaking but then stopped once he saw the condition of you at this moment.

He couldn't help but snicker, you just rolled your eye because you couldn't care less.

"Oh shut up, I told you I needed time to get ready, so until I'm done you can wait in the living room for me."

"What a pain", he complained.

You quickly got your act together and put your finishing touches to your look within the next 10 minutes.

"Ok I'm down." You said while coming down the stairs.

"It's about time." He stood up and stretched.

"So... how do I look." You did a little twirl to fully show your fit which consisted of your favorite top paired with a pair of brown cargo pants and your go-to shoes.

"It's... decent." He shrugged.

"Decent? Wow I'll take it especially if it's coming from you. You never compliment anything, one time you even roasted Coach Ukai for looking like a bleached mop." You cackled.

"Oh yea I remember that, but did I lie?" He laughed too.

"Uh... I don't want to talk about it." You said and sprinted past Tsukishima out the house and down the road."

Sighing Tsukishima closed your front door and did the honor himself of locking it with the spare key he knew was placed in a hole under a fake rock in the ground.

"Come on. Let's go I don't want to miss the movie." You whined.

"Well maybe if you weren't such an airhead and didn't consume so much time just to get ready, maybe we would already be there." He complained.

"We'll be fine, as long as you don't walk like a turtle." You teased. "For someone with long legs you sure do walk slow."

At the movies you both waited in line to purchase tickets.

"Ok what should we watch." You asked.

"All these choices are complete shit {f/n}."

"Well that's what they're showing so pick one. Either Tokyo Drift, or The Girl Who Leapt Through Time." You stated.

"Well I don't want to see no sappy sad romance story so Tokyo drift it is." He said.

"But it's not even-." You began to refute, just to get cut off by the worker yelling "NEXT" signifying it was your turn to get tickets.

"Two tickets to Tokyo Drift please." Tsukishima said to the worker.

"Alright two ticket to Tokyo Drift, go ahead and select with seat you would like." The worker said.

"Tsukishima looked at the screen and then said "Seats K5 and K6."

After that the worker went to print your tickets and you went to go pay but Tsukishima shoved you away and payed instead.

"Really?!" You glared at him.

He took the tickets from the counter and the both of you headed in the building.

"You really thought I was going to let you pay huh?" He said.

"Women are fully capable of being able to pay too, so I don't understand why I couldn't pay." You mumbled with your arms cross."

"This has nothing to do with gender, plus I was the one who suggested to go somewhere so it only makes sense I pay even if you chose the location." He explained while giving the ticket checker out tickets.

"Wow Tsukishima being a gentleman? I think I must be sick because this is so unreal." You felt your forehead pretending to check if you had a fever, to match your sarcastic comment just to further nag Tsukki.

"Whatever, if you want to pay then go buy us some popcorn." He said and he shoved you towards the concession stand.

"Hey that was rude, and I was already planning on buying it anyways. You said turning around but Tsukishkma was waving and said. "Have fun with that I'll be waiting inside our theater while you do that." He said then walked toward the theater that was showing Tokyo Drift.

"What a lazy ass." You annoyingly commented to yourself and went to buy popcorn.

"Here." You handed him his own Strawberry ICEE drink and a box of sour patch kids.

"It took you long enough to get here."

"It's not my fault to decided to wait in here instead of out there with me." You said while settling into your seat. "And also we'll be sharing the popcorn since it cheaper to get one large tub instead of two smaller ones."

Tsukishima just nodded and the two of you waited until the movie started.

Once it started, surprisingly the both of you were captivated but the events that were happening that you both forgot the presence of one another.

With the popcorn tub in your lap and making sure not to peel your eyes from the screen you went to reach from some popcorn just as Tsukishima was simultaneously reaching for some too.

After making light contact the both of you hesitated and quickly pulled your hand out the bucket and blood went rushing to both of your guys cheeks. Luckily for you movie theater are dark so you didn't need to worry about him seeing you.

With the movie being a bit close to the ending you were sobbing silently. You were so sad because one of your favorite characters in the movie just died, so you cried trying your best not to disturb Antoine else or make Tsukishima notice because he would probably pester you for it if he saw.

But to add to your shock was what he did when he did inevitably finding out shortly after starting to sob.

He picked up one of the napkins you had and stifled a quick laugh before wiping your tears and refocusing his attention to the movie.

After that you couldn't focus. His touch, the gesture, his little laugh. It made your heart beat out of your chest.

'Wait. Does this mean... no way. I CANT POSSIBLY HAVE FEELINGS FOR THIS JERK.' You thought.