{7 Aᴍ}

Groups.

Groups of people from all different schools started coming in.

Shiratorizawa.
Aoba Johsai.
Fukurodani.
Date Tech.
Nekoma.
Inarizaki.
Itachiyama.
Kamomedia.
Johzenji.
And duh Karsuno.

So far things were going pretty great, all though many times you were left by yourself in between crowds of people, but it was fine since it was entertaining to watch everyone.

Along with that you met loads of new people, although you already forgot like half of their names.
Though you did remember the one you had more distinct characteristics like Terushima, who was hardcore partying it up. Then there was Tendou who had the BEST sense of humor, and fluffy red hair. Oh and you met a pair of twins, Osamu and Astumu, though from meeting them you already had a favorite twin. And also Suna, literally the coolest person you've met so far, at first he seems like he wants to murder you, but he showed you the funniest videos on the LITERAL planet on his phone, and you laughed so hard you had to have him hold you up to prevent you from falling over.

The whole party was crazy, and like you said, you didn't drink any alcohol, and watched over everyone.

You knew Suga, was a little crazy. Ok no let me not even humble him, he is a LOT crazy but he was hardcore throwing it back on the dance floor, along with Oikawa, Bokuto, and Atsumu, then there was the salsa squad over there stunting on everyone with their moves, aka Noya, Tanaka, Terushima, and Kuroo. And then Akaashi, Daichi, and Osamu were in their own separate little corners swaying their hips to the music by themselves.

Everyone one else was either at beer pong, chugging beer, screaming at people to chug beer, upstairs gaming, outside chilling, 'chaperoning', or by themselves.

Kenma was obviously upstairs, and you saw Yamaguchi not too long ago talking to Lev and Goshiki outside, and you briefly saw Tsukishima at one point but he looked miserable and left to another room while taking a gulp of whatever was in his cup, most likely beer.

Quickly time started to pass by as you started to have more and more fun, talking to people and becoming more comfortable. But as it started to approach 1 in the morning people little by little started to leave. By 2:30am half the people had left, and at around 3:45 most people were gone.

At this point you were tired, you honestly thought you were going to go home, but you were stupid enough to believe you would be able to leave a party early especially when Suga is the driver.

You had texted your mom earlier lying about staying at Kiyoko's house, and when she asked you when you were coming home, you responded asking her if you could stay the night over because Kiokyo 'asked you if you could'. Your mom said yes since she's dropped you at Kiyoko's house before, so that problem that was already solved.

The current problem was the mess.

The whole place was trashed, and your eyelids were already running heavy. Even though most people left their was still at least 25-30 people walking around.

Instead of standing there trying to fight the urge to pass out out of tiredness, you decided to help clean up what you could.

You were picking up the cups off the floor, when a few boys from Inarizaki came up to you putting some of the cups they helped picked up into your trash bag. Apparently they were leaving and wanted to say goodbye before they left. You appreciated the gesture and you waved goodbye to them. Kita, Atsumu, Osamu, Aran, and Suna all returned your wave and then left.

Eventually everyone besides you, your car buddies, and the Oya oya Squad plus Kenma was left.

Tired you wanted to take a teeny break, but you didn't want to move. So you slide your back down the wall behind you, and sat on the floor. 'I just need to rest my eyes for one second, and then I'll have enough energy to continue cleaning.'

Lies.

Completely played yourself.

That 'twas the last thing you remember doing before waking up in the exact same spot 3 hours later.

Although what you woke up to was quite more unpleasant than, having to fight the urge to sleep.

———

"WHERE IS SHE!" You faintly heard the dinosaur in your dream scream at you. "Huh? Why are you screaming." You asked back to the dinosaur.

"I KNOW SHES HERE, I'VE SEEN ALL THE POST ONLINE." The dinosaur continued.

"Yea we know she's here so quite playing with us." A tinier dinosaur said.

Quickly you began to drift out your dream state and the voice began to sound more human causing your imagination dinos to fade and disappear. After you brain woke up, the voices continued as your had your eyes closed.

"Just let me inside, and I can take a quick search!" A mans voice demanded.

"If HE'S here then SHE is definitely here." An annoyingly feminine voice screeched.

"MOVE! Before I make you wish you were never born!"

All of a sudden you felt like your blood was on fire.

Your heart stopped.

Your eyes flung open.

You were now completely and utterly awake.

And you were terrified.

Because it was those exact words.

Those words which had previously rot your brain with depression, fear and anxiety, that you heard making it feel as if you just relived the moment, that made you almost have a panic attack at 7am in the morning.

Because it was the person, the ONE person you swore you would never see again.

And that person was indeed,

Your Dad.