{Wɪɴᴅᴏᴡ Sᴇᴀᴛ}

A/N: Just to clarify, if you guys didn't know. This ("...") means dialogue and this ('...') is what [f/n] is thinking. ☺︎︎

    Deep down inside you wanted to run away and be alone. You were spaced out while still following Kageyama. You just wanted to forget about them and get through the rest of your day.

    All of a sudden, a tiny orange-haired boy was running toward you both, nearly falling over his own feet.

    Once he stopped in front of you and Kageyama, he was panting out of breath with his hands resting above his knees, "K-K-Kageyama, ...Kiyoko... wants u-...

    He finally looked up and saw you who was obviously shocked because he looked so tiny, but to be honest you were only a couple inches taller than him.

    "S-sorry I didn't know y-you were walking with someone," he said to Kageyama.

    "Oh I'm just walking [l/n]-san to her class, she's new here and I'm her assigned guide."

    The tiny boys face lit up and he beamed, "HI! IM SHOYO HINATA, YOU CAN CALL ME HINATA. IM A FIRST YEAR AND IM GONNA BE THE NEXT TINY GIANT!"

    Kageyama karate chopped Hinata, "JEEZ DON'T GO SCARING [L/N]-SAN ON HER FIRST DAY BAKA."

    Fortunately through this whole encounter you forgot about what you were previously thinking about.

    You looked at both of them rapidly waving your hands trying to diffuse the situation. "I-It's ok guys I-I just want to get to class, so I can organize myself for all my classes. And please call me [f/n], I'm used to people calling me by my first name."

    "Oh that's right you're from America, and they use first names, gomen [f/n]-chan", said Kageyama.

    "Wow you're from America that's so cool!" Hinata said jumping around.

    The three of you approached your class and the two boys waved goodbye as you stood in front of the door.

    After mustering up the courage to enter, you pull open the door. Everyone in the class turned and looked at you. You clenched the strap of your bag tight and walked toward the front of the room.

   Your Sensei introduced you to the class and you just kept your gaze at the floor. Afterwards you made a weak wave to the class and walked to the only available seat left.

    The window seat in the back row.

    It was kind of perfect and the best part was that you were furthest from everyone with the exception of the person in front of you and to your right.

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

    It was lunch time and you didn't bring a lunch but it was fine, since you were too tired to eat.

    Suddenly the door to your classroom flew open and behind appeared the same two boys from earlier.

    'What the heck are they doing here.' You were annoyed because Kageyama was only suppose to be your guide and Hinata was just his friend.

    "[f/n]-channn", Hinata hollered. "Wanna come eat lunch with us," he asked as they both approached me.

    "What are you guys even doing here and no I'm not hungry," you said irritated.

    Sure they were nice, and Hinata's energy was uplifting but you just needed to be alone.

    "Well we figured it might be hard to make friends since it's your first day," Kageyama complained.