{ʜᴏᴍᴇsᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴏᴍᴇ}

At your house

"We're here", Tsukishima said putting you down.

"Oh, ok."

Tsukishima put you down if front of your house.

You stood there staring at your front door, dreading to deal with the mess you created not to long ago.

"Come on if you go inside I'll help you clean up", he said.

"O-ok", you replied.

~time skip~

After cleaning up your room you both fall onto the floor from exhaustion.

*ring* *ring*

Tsukishima tiredly takes out his phone from his pocket.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Me and Hinata are still at the beach where are you?" Kageyama questions.

Tsukishima looks at you, "oh you guys can go home now I've got everything under control."

"...Oh. Ok." Kageyama replies and then hangs up the phone.

"Who was that." You asked.

"Oh just Kageyama and Hinata, they were with me when came here and then we split up at the lake."

"Oh."

After a few moments of silence laying on the floor you sit up, criss cross applesauce.

Fiddling with your fingers and avoiding eye contact you lowly speak, "Thank you and I'm sorry again."

Tsukishima got up and sat next to you.

He patted your head and said, "give me your phone."

"Hmm? Wait why, it's cracked." You answered.

"Just give me your phone."

You got up, went to the opposite side of your room and picked up your phone and handed it to him.

While you sat back down you see Tsukki doing
something on your phone.

"I'm doing this for your own good." He said as he clicked the block button under Mari's page.

You nervously laugh, "yea that's probably something I should've done a long time ago."

"I also added you to the group chat in case you ever needed to talk to us."

"Oh really? You in a group chat? That's absurd." You joked.

"Yea, yea joke all you want I'm being serious." He said putting the cracked device into your hand.

Fiddling with the device you sadly replied, "yea I know."

Tsukishima sighed, and pulled your head to rest on his shoulder.

You both stayed that way until eventually you both fell asleep.

A/N: IM BACK HOEZ. I know you missed me. Sike 🤸‍♀️. Anywayz I'm finally not having a mental breakdown from all my work 😄 so I have time to write ✍️. Epically short chapter so I get back into the groove.