{Pʀᴇ-Pᴀʀᴛʏ Aᴡᴋᴀʀᴅɴᴇss}

You, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Suga we're currently 4 hours into the drive, you were getting tired of Suga-sans crazy attitude. He was screaming on the top of his lungs singing "SAWARASENAI~ KIMI WA SHOJO NA NO...".

"SUGA BE QUIET." You yelled.

"Oi are we there yet." Tsukishima asked.

"Uhh, the GPS says we're about 10 minutes away." You replied, while readjusting the GPS.

"I can't believe we actually made it this far without dying." Yamaguchi said.

"I know right." You crossed your arms and turned to face Sugawara. "Suga, how in the WORLD we're you able to get your license."

"Charm." He replied.

"Wow I expected nothing less, you could literally  go around flashing smiles to people and they would give you their wallet." You said.

"Well duh, I'm A-MAZ-ING." He said while taking his hands off the wheel.

"OK PLEASE JUST KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL." You shouted.

"I should've never came." You heard Tsukishima grumble from the backseat.

You just rolled your eyes while looking at Tsukishima from the rear view mirror, but a few seconds later his eyes caught yours staring at his through the mirror, and you both jolt your heads to stare out the window, and pretend like nothing happen.

"AAAAAAAAH CRAPP! Suga screamed gripping onto the wheel.

"WHAAAAT!" You screamed.
"AAAAAA!" Yamaguchi squealed.
And Tsukishima sat their petrified.

"Haha I got you guys good." Suga started laughing.

"I literally hate you." Tsukishima said.

"I'm calling Daichi." You threatened picking up your phone, while giving Suga a side eye death glare.

"NOO, DONT IM SORRY PLZ I WONT DO IT EVER AGAIN." Suga pleaded.

"You better not, even thought we're here." You said as Suga pulled into the neighborhood.

"Everyone turned their heads in surprise as we parked next Bokuto's huge intricately decorated house.

"Holy crap, how many people are coming over." You said.

"I don't know, all I know is the party is open invite and Bokuto apparently posted it on like ALL his social media's so... who know." Suga shrugged and smiled.

"OPEN INVITE, SO THERES GOING TO BE RANDOM PEOPLE HERE?" Yamaguchi lowkey panicked.

"Wait fr? Cuz sometime people are lowkey scary and if I don't know them then... it's going to be awkward asf." You added.

"You guys will be fine, suck it up you pussies." Tsukishima commented as you started to get out the car.

"Ok...? Let's just head inside, we're pretty early so maybe I can help set up." You said check the time
on your phone.

—————

"HEY WE'RE HERE!" Suga announced bursting through the front door.

"HEY HEY HEY! WELCOME! You guys are pretty early so you all can just chill until people get here." Bokuto said.

"Ok no problem, and where's Akaashi and Kenma? You asked.

"I'm right here." Akaashi said while waving as he emerged from the kitchen.

"Oh hey Akaashi." You greeted him.

"Hello {f/n}, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi-san, and Sugawara-san, me, Kuroo, and Kenma are in the kitchen setting up beer pong, you all can come help if you want.

"Oh sure, I'll help. You smiled following Akaashi.

"{F/N}!" You heard Kenma scream .00000001 seconds after spotting you. Then he kicked you in your shin.

"Ow?" You said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN OW?" Kenma yelled.

"I mean it didn't really hurt, and I'm also confused." You said.

"Oh I just felt like it." He said while hoping back to sit on the counter.

"If you missed me that much you could've just said so." You rolled your eyes, at him and grabbed some cups to help set stuff up.

"I only missed bullying you on Among Us, so humble yourself {f/n}. Kenma snapped back.

"Whatever you say~, anyways, Akaashi I didn't know you guys were going to have alcohol here. That's a dangerous game to play." You said

"I know, it's a bit irresponsible of me to allow it, but Bokuto threw a fit because he said that it can't be a party without a little alcohol." He said kinda disappointed in himself.

"Oh ok I get that, it's just I don't want anyone to get hurt especially people like us who had to drive a bit to get here." You stated.

"That's exactly why me and the Mom squad will be staying sober and making sure no becomes wasted, and that people that are driving back are sober before they leave." Suga said while coming I to the kitchen.

"Mom squad?" Kuroo spoke.

"Oh me, Suga, Yaku, Iwaizumi, and Semi, are in a group chat and we are like 'the moms' and we'll be watching over everyone."

"Like chaperones?" Yamaguchi said while entering along with Tsukishima."

"Yea kinda." Akaashi rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"I really appreciate you two for doing that, but I don't really drink, at least I don't feel like it, so if one of you want to go have fun, I'll be glad to take your spot for tonight." You offered.

"Wait really {f/n}, because you would literally be my savior." Suga said with sparkles in his eyes.

"No go ahead and be crazy Suga-mama, I can totally have fun without some liquid depressant." You smiled causing everyone to stare at you in awe.

Feeling awkward you from everyone just looking at you causing you to heat up, you decided to go outside to get some fresh air.

"I'm going to uh- see what the outside decorations looked like again." You said hurrying to escape the depths of awkwardness.

As you stepped out side you sighed, "oh no, I am in for a crazy night."

😅

A/N: Multiple new character appearances next chapter? 🤷‍♀️. Obviously 🙄. And I absolutely do not promote underage drinking, sadly many do, but for the plot of this story, there is beer.