{Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Eɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀs}

꧁꧂ 3rd person ꧁꧂

    *beep beep beep.* Your alarm goes off for you to wake up and get ready for school.

    'ugh. I'm so tired.' Jet lag was still affecting you a bit, but you had to go to school. So you got up and took a shower and started to get ready.

    As you grab your school uniform you look at it in disgust.

    "A SKIRT!" You scream to yourself. "Oh you have got to be kidding me!"

    You never wore a uniform before and you hated skirts and dresses. So this was just... horrific.

    After having a mini crisis, you sucked it up and put on your uniform. As you looked at yourself in the mirror, you gag a bit.

    'Grossssssss. Why is the school system so sexist towards women. Pants would look so much better, but yet they still force us to wear skirts.'

    You roll your eyes and pick up your bag and started to walk down stairs to the kitchen.

'I guess mom left for work already.'

You grabbed a pop tart and started to head to school since you needed to get there a little early since you were new.

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪
𝑨𝒕 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

After walking about 30 minutes you finally arrived. At first, the directions were a bit confusing but you pulled through.

Once you went inside you weren't sure where to go at all. You didn't want to ask anyone because you didn't want to be annoying, so you started to walk around the school.

After what seemed like forever you finally came across the faculty room. Since you didn't see anything else you decided to go in there.

 Since you didn't see anything else you decided to go in there

"Gomen'nasai," you said as you entered. "I-I'm new and I don't know where to go so I came here."

"Ah. You must be [l/n] [f/n]," a man said.

"Hai!", you bowed and walked towards the man.

"Here's a map of the school and everything you need to know," he says as he hands me a thin stack of papers. "Stay here while I go and get another first-year to show you around the school."

"N-no thats ok I'm fine I can find my way around here."

"I insist [l/n]-san. I wouldn't want you getting lost on you first day here," he reassures.

You bow and wait for him to return. As you were waiting you were looking at your papers and notice you were in class 1-4... college preparatory. Even though you knew you were smart, you did not expect to be placed in such rigorous classes.

The man came back and stood in the door way and said, "this will be your guide around the school feel free to ask them any questions." He moves to the side and then raven-black hair emerges into the room and your eyes widen.

"Ohayou gozaimasu" he bows. "I'm Kageyama Tobio it's nice to mee-," and he looks up he realizes the same thing you do.

'He's the same guy I bumped into at the convenience store.'

You turn blue and walked out of the faculty room a little past him.

He looks at you and you tell him "sorry again for yesterday, and also you don't have to show me around, you can just take me to my class and I'll eventually figure out my way around."

"No-no it's fine and of course whatever you prefer."

You sighed in relief because he wasn't making any of this a big deal or questioning you.

The both of you walked to areas with all the first year l classrooms, with you slightly behind Kageyama as you followed him.

"What was your class again?" he questioned.

"Oh um class 1-4."

"Dang you must be really smart, that's college preparatory class."

"Yea I guess," you said a little embarrassed.

You never really had been called smart; most people would just call you a nerd and make fun of you because they claimed you were trying too hard, but to be honest it all came naturally to you.

And that reminded you of them.

The other main reason you were so happy about leaving America.