{Vɪʙᴇ Cʜᴇᴄᴋ}

It's been a couple weeks and your schedule has pretty much been the same throughout.

Wakeup. School. Practice. Home. Sleep

That's about it.

Although yesterday you did have a practice against Nekoma and you got to meet the players.

'My favorite was probably Kenma. He was quiet, quieter than me in fact, but he was always mesmerized with his psp and after talking we shared a few things in common.'

'Kuroo was such a perv. He was a little over the top, but one look at him and I got instant f boy vibes. And I wasn't about that so I kept my distance but that was hard since him and Kenma were like best friends.'

Anyways the practice match ended up with Nekoma winning. They were very observing of everyone on our team and eventually caught on. They were very strong and were a great team overall.

But there was something off about that day. You noticed that there was a girl that was always lurking around, watching you as you hung out with the boys.

You figured out she was probably just a fan girl but still she gave off a pretty bad vibe.

~the next dayyyyy~

It's Monday and it was time for you to head out for school. You got to sleep in a bit since there was no morning practice today.

As always you waited for Yams and Tsukki at the usual spot.

Once they got there all 3 of you headed to school.

At school you parted ways from the two because you had to drop off papers at the faculty office.

Upon heading to class, someone bumped into you, seemingly on purpose. "Gomen". You apologized, but the girl just kept walking, only allowing you to catch a glimpse of her.

'The *audacity* of people these days.'

Once you got to class you sat down in your seat in front of Tsukishima.

Your homeroom teacher came in and announced, "Hello class, today we have a new student. Her name is Ito Mari and she'll be joining our class for the rest of the year. Please treat her kindly and welcome her to our school."

Everyone still half asleep responds, "ohayo Ito-san."

The girl who seemed oddly familiar to you spoke up quietly. "H-hi I'm Ito Mari, you all can call me by my first name I don't mind. I transferred here from Nekoma and I hope to be friends with all of you!"

The entire time she was talking she was gazing right past me and the only person that sat behind me was Tsukishima, and because there was no one sitting in the seat next to him she must've been looking at him.

Mari reeked rich girl vibez, with her full face of makeup and her freshly done nails. Also, her little shy act flew right over my head. Nice try Mari but I've seen enough bullies to be able to spot one off the back.

Ito Mari

I just rolled my eyes and slouched backwards into my seat with my arms crossed

I just rolled my eyes and slouched backwards into my seat with my arms crossed. "Hmmph."

Tsukishima commented on my actions whispering, "Aww, is someone angry that we have a new classmate." I could hear the smirk creep up onto his face.

I didn't move, I just tilted my head all the way back, making me look at Tsukishima upside down and said, "fuck off." I gave him a sly smile and sat back up.

Going back to the girl. Our homeroom teacher told her "Ito-san you can go ahead and sit in any of the empty seats, and that'll be your new seat for the rest of the year."

She turned and bowed, walking towards the seat in the very back of the classroom. Aka the seat by Tsukishima and diagonal from me.

As she walked passed me her, 5000 pounds of perfume hit me, and that's when realization also struck me. 'She's that same bitch who bumped into me earlier. Wait and wasn't she the same girl who was lurking around us at the Nekoma game, it makes sense because she said she did transfer from Nekoma.'

'I swear to the very depth of the ocean, if this bitch tries me-.'

This year may start to get a little interesting...