{Dɪsᴄʀᴇᴇᴛ}

It's been a bit since you've been in the car, and you were currently driving over a bridge.

"Where are you taking me", you said with obvious attitude.

"You're coming with me back to America where you belong", he then flashed a smile at you through the rear view mirror.

You shivered, 'I hate this man with every fiber in my being, I'm so tired of being controlled by a bunch of people who think they can control my life.'

"Are you insane! There's no way I'm going back there. I don't even have a passport, and you're not my guardian anymore, my mom is", you said with the upmost sass.

"You do not need to worry, because I have everything figured out already, all thanks to Mari here. You see, unlike you, Mari actually listens to me and it's quite smart for a young lady her age, I kinda wish she was my daughter."

That response made your blood physically grow hotter, and anger built up inside you. Sadness had no place in your mind anymore, hatred and anger radiated from your being. Your nails dug deep into the seats of the vehicle and at that very moment you wanted to unbuckle your seatbelt and swerve the vehicle off of the bridge into the water beneath, without a shred of care for your life.

But you weren't going to do that. No, you were going to wait. You are going to wait for the perfect moment to charge and take action, and you already knew you needed to start forming a plan.

You formed a plan. Well, you formed a plan, and as many variations of it as you could, because you knew plans never go according to plan, but the only problem with this plan is that you were going off the assumption that you all would be going to the airport. If he happens to take us somewhere besides the airport then it would all be for nothing.

But you weren't gonna let that bother you from preparing for the plan's execution. You were going to need to do this very discreetly or else you might get caught.

Since you were still where your dress from the party you pulled up your dress skirt and started sucking on your upper thighs really hard. Although it's was weird and you were trying to make the least bit of noise you kept going. You were trying to form hickeys, but you needed to form enough around the same spot to make it seem like one big gigantic bruise, and this 'bruise' will come in handy much later.

"What are you doing", you father said went he took a quick look through his mirror.

"My head hurts so I'm laying it down in my lap, what the hell do you think I'm doing."

"Shut your mouth before you wake up Mari", is all he said in response.

"You rolled your eyes and went back to what your doing, using your arms to wrap around your head.

Once you thought you leg look terrible enough to make someone worried, you quickly pulled back down your dress to cover it. Then you carefully unclipped your metal necklace, and discreetly dropped it into your bra, so no one could see it.

Now all you need to do now is wait, and hope thing would be alright.

time skip

You were about to nod off to sleep when you could sense the car come to a complete stop. You jolted up and scanned your surroundings, and you were for sure in an airport car lot.

'Yes! This is exactly what I needed.'

"Get out the car and let's go." Your father insisted.

"You got out the car, and before you could even go anywhere, he grabbed your arms and pinned them behind your back so you couldn't move, then he  lowly but threatening said, "now dear, if you try anything and I mean anything, you will regret it. K? If you run, I will hunt you down, if you try to tell someone I'll just tell them you're my daughter and that you're mentally ill, because after all I have the proof that you are my daughter." He tapped his bag that slung over his shoulder, which you assumed held all your passports and things. After that he let go of your arms, and signaled for you to walk next to him, so you all could head to the train to take you to the airport.

"Is Mari not coming with us." You asked after glancing back to see Mari sheepishly waving at you, while leaning on the car.

"Oh no she's not leaving Japan. She's  got a family here after all, but she did say, and I quote, 'The last time I see her face, I want it to be when she is feeling the most pained.' Her words not mine, although I wish she could come."

'They're both fucking psychos.'

time skip

The train came to a halt inside the airport and you both got off the train, and headed towards security check since you had no luggage, and apparently had your tickets already.

Before entering your Dad took out your passports and showed the person at the desk. When they took your passport out of your Dads hand to examine it, you and the lady made strong eye contact.

You secretly hoped that she had intuition or be able to tell something was off, but she just just handed him back your passports and let you both walk to get into line.

Now you were both waiting in line to be checked by security, almost knowingly he grabbed your arms and nonchalantly squeezed your arm really hard and whispered in your ear, "remember what I said, so don't act stupid."

You lightly brushed off his arm in disgusting, and pulled down your dress because it was starting to ride up. "It's not like I could try anything if I wanted to."

"Good."
As you started to inch closer and closer to the security scanners, you started to grow more and more anxious.

'What if something goes wrong.'

'I need to calm down, before I look too suspicious.'

'I have to do this I have no other choice.'

Please hurry up this line is killing me.'

Soon you were, snapped out off your thoughts when you realized you were next.

'Crap, it's showtime.'

A/N: dun dun dun, I wonder what your plan is {y/n}. But how about we check in with the boys 🥶 first. 😉