{2ɴᴅ Hᴀɴᴅ Eᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀsᴍᴇɴᴛ}

~beep beep bee-~

"Ugh it's time for school already? Dang I really shouldn't have stayed up till 2'o clock last night playing Among Us."

You got out of bed and went to do your usual morning activities and then headed to school.

"{F/N}!!" You heard from behind you.

"Hey Yams!" You turned around and waved, while waiting for him and along with him Tsukishima to catch up to you.

"{f/n}, why did you keep killing me last night." Yamaguchi sadly complained.

"I'm sorryyyyy Yams, you were always standing on cams in security, it was always such an easy kill." You explained.

"Oh. I guess I'll stay away from security next time!" You both laugh.

"Quit chit-chatting and keep walking before we're all late." Tsukishima said.

"Hey don't think I forgot about what you did. You're such a bully, why did you keep killing me." You pouted.

"Because you sus everyone out and always end up figuring out who it is none the less." He complained.

"Oh so you're admitting, that I'm good at the game?" You smirked.

"Whatever let's get to class." Tsukki said.

You and Yams linked arms and were snickering over the events of last night.

~time skip~

It was about 20 minutes from lunch time and you were nodding in and out of sleep.

'Come on body, stay up or else I'm not going to understand the math homework tonight.'

No matter how hard you tried you were about to fall asleep. That is until you heard your sensei say "what the heck is going on here."

Kinda alarmed because you didn't know what going on you looked at your sensei and they were banging on the computer to try to get it to work.

"Hold on guys I think my computer just broke." Sensei threw his head back in frustration. But then all of a sudden it turned back on.

"Oh good it looks like it's working again but it's just a white screen." He said. The class looked around confused but you could tell something was off.

You glanced at Mari and she was smirking. When you turned back to look at the your sensei, the computer made a static noise and a video started playing on the projector.

"Why don't you stand up for yourself huh? What a pathetic waste of air." Everyone stared at the screen and watched the video. The camera quality was a little bad so it was hard to try to tell what was going on. The video cuts to a different scene and sobs are being heard.

When you looked closer at the screen you realized that it was you. You were the person crying in the corner of the hallway, by God knows who. You turned around and looked at Mari staring at you smirking from ear to ear while twirling her strands of hair with a pencil.

You got up out of your seat and started to rush out of the classroom, but Mari tripped you. You fell but immediately stood back up because the embarrassment was enough to give someone a heart attack.

Dashing down the hall you could hear the domino of rooms playing the exact same video with the muffled sobs coming from behind the doors. 'That bitch really got it to play in every classroom? She's SUCH a pick me girl.'

Being the bad bitch you are you weren't crying. No crying was for the weak 😈. You headed straight to the principals office like a bad b.

You opened the door and found Sugawara already in there.

"{F/n}! Are you ok? Don't pay any attention to the videos!" Sugawara said stepping infront of you so you couldn't see the principals laptop.

"Aww Suga, you're such a mom." You laughed. "But I promised Im fine, I just needed to get out of there." You assured, but then peaked over Sugas shoulder to see the laptop playing video from primary school in which you were being beaten by your father.

"Wait. That's wasn't playing before. H-how did she get a video of that. H-how is that even possible!?!?"

"Ms. {L/N}, please calm down rest assured I will get this nonsense to stop and expel the culprit." The principal said.

"B-but I ALREADY know you culprit." You spoke.

"Oh really, and who might that be."

Just then practically the entire volleyball team came bursting into the room, and they all said in unison, "Sir, Ito Mari is behind the playing of these videos please put a stop to it!"

Your jaw dropped.

A/N: IM BACK. IM ALIVE BUT IM DEAD. I've never been so happy for Christmas break in my LIFE. Bruh now I can breathe and continue to write this story because y'all already been through so many chapters 😳. Anyways it's good to be back. 😝