{Hᴀɴᴅs Rᴀᴛᴇᴅ E Fᴏʀ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ}

It was now lunch time and of course Mari didn't waste a single second before speaking.

She turned towards Tsukishima, flashing and huge smile, and batting her eyelashes saying "H-hi, I'm Mari, since we're classmates we should get to know each other." She kept the shy girl act while talking to him.

At first Tsukishima was uneasy, because he wasn't the 'get-to-know' type of person.

'He's just going to ignore her, that's what he does to everyone." Or so I thought.

Instead he looked at her and just said, "I'm Tsukishima Kei."

Mind  f*ing  blown my dudes

She replied, "I-it's nice to m-meet you Tsukishima, I hope we can become friends!" she said. Tsukki just slightly nodded his head and turned to face the window.

You were shocked and if Yamaguchi was here I'm sure he would be too. 'Very peculiar behavior for him.'

The end of the classes came and you packed up your stuff. Usually Tsukishima would wait and walk with you to practice since you both had to go their anyways, and then he would always comment something about you being slow at packing or whatever, but by the time you finished, the classroom was empty and you sat there lowkey sad.

"Guess I'll be by myself today", you got up and slouched your bag over your shoulder and headed towards the gym.

The boys just headed into the locker room, leaving you the coaches and surprisingly Mari.

'Kiyoko must already be in the locker room changing, I better hurry in their too.' You dropped your bag in a slot between the bleachers and tried to hurry to the girls locker room without catching Mari's attention.

Too late

"Hi! You're {f/n} right?" Mari asks.

Stopping dead in your tracks you turn around. 'Be nice. Be nice. Be nice.' You force a smile and stood straight up. "Yes, and you're Mari-chan right, I'm manager for the team so don't worry about me, also if you're here to watch practice I hope you enjoy. The boys really have been doing improving."

"Oh. Cool thanks I don't really care I just wanted to put a hoe like you in your place."

Pardon me 😺

"I'm sorry what?" You asked confused, not sure if you heard she right.

"Do you need hearing aids? I said a skank hœ like you needs to be put in place. The audacity of you to come to Nekoma and parade around the boys volleyball team like some slut." She rolled her eyes.

'Talk louder so the coaches can here you I dare you.'

"Bitch first of all I am manager so sorry to break it to ya but I'm going to be around boys whether you like it or not. Second of all who are you to tell me what to do, I've been at this school longer than you and I bet you transferred because you're jealous of me. Third of a-.

She cuts you off by walking up to you and jamming her finger into your chest. "Do ever learn to shut the hell up, jeez you're so irrelevant I bet you have no life outside this little club."

'I swear to the lord Jesus, I'm tired of bullies. I can put and end to this now, and end which I've always wanted to do to every bully I've ever encountered.'

slap

You slapped her, not regretting a thing. Unfortunately for you the boys just exited the locker room and only saw you slapping Mari. Daichi runs up to both. Mari immediately plays defensive and starts crying

"S-she's b-bullying m-me. I d-don't even k-know what I d-did to her. She spat in between 'sobs'.

You rolled your eyes and crosses your arms. That's when Takeda came up to you, "{l/n}! Come on that is unacceptable behavior."

You obviously were going to explain yourself, were they really going to believe her over me?

"Takeda sensei I didn't-."

Mari cuts you off again, "Takeda sensei, please help me ever since I got here {f/n} has been bullying me, I've tried to make friends and I was being so nice but she turned on me!"

At this point everyone was surrounding you all listening to what's going on.

You once again spoke up "she's lyi-"

"{l/n}-san I'm sorry but the volleyball club tolerates zero bullying and for that I'm going to have to disband you as manager."

Your mouth dropped open and from the corner of your eye you could seen Mari slightly smirking but returning to a 'fragile' state.

"Fine." You grumbled, pushing pass everyone and aggressively grabbing your bag to head out.

That was it. {l/n} {f/n} was no longer manager of the boys volleyball team, effective Monday 6:23pm.