{ʜᴇʟᴘᴇʀ}

"No freaking way, how is this even possible", you murmur utterly shocked.

"I have no idea, that's why you've got to help me please", Takeda pleaded.

"How did they even pass their entrance exam, this is horrendous."

"Come one {l/n}-san, you're in class 1-4 and you're still top of your class. They boys trust you and I need you to help them", Takeda frantically panics.

Sighing you gave it some thought. 'If the boys don't improve their grades, they won't be able to play until they improve it. So either way it's a lose-lose situation. Ugh I guess I have no other choice.'

Completely cool and calm you give him a response. "Fine I will do it but I'm going to need some help because there's no way I can teach all of them by myself."

Takeda finally breathes, "THANK YOU THANK YOU {l/n}-san, I will find someone to help no problem!"

You smile and bow leaving the faculty office to head back to class.

Returning to class, you sit back down in your seat jumping into the lesson as if you've been present the entire time.

You feel a tap on the back of your shoulder and you turn around already knowing who it was.

"What?" You whispered.

"What was that all about." He whispered back.

"Why do you care." You turn back around to pay attention to the lesson.

Rolling his eyes Tsukki rests his chin in his palm, 'someone's awfully snappy today,' he thinks.

~time skip~

The following day you were heading to class when you faintly hear to familiar voices down the hall.

"Can you tutor me, Yamaguchi?"

"Sorry I suck at English. Oh but hey, {f/n} is in class 4 so she might be good at studying."

"That's right!"

You approach the previously conversing group of boys. "Oh hey Hinata, Kageyama, and Yamaguchi were y'all talking about me? Hmmmmmmmm?"

Hinata panics, "n-no w-we were just wondering if you could uh, tutor us... pleaseeee."

You giggle a bit. "Oh yea of course, Takeda-sensei already kind of already asked me too. Although I don't think I can tutor both of you by myself. You both bicker too much." You gaze off.

"Oh well maybe Tsukki will help you since he's also smart," Yams suggested.

"Haha I doubt he'll say yes, that bastard doesn't care about anyone but himself," you joke.

"Is that so?"

'Uh oh is that who I think it is, yep yep and he's standing right behind me... great.'

You slowly turn on the heel of your foot and awkwardly raising your hand. "Oh h-hey beanpole, I-I mean Tsukishima. Didn't know you were standing there." You awkwardly rub the back of your neck.

"The fuck you just call me? You know what I don't care. "What are you guys even talking about," he asks so carelessly.

"Well I need someone to help me tutor these two dumbos and I was going to ask you but I figured you just say n- ."

"Ok."

"Eh? Ok?"

"I said I'll do it, for you Sweets." He crosses his arms and walks away.

"Eh, where you going?! We didn't even establish a time or place."

As he continues to walk away, he shoos his hand backwards saying "figure it out yourself, I'm just the helper."

You grunts, and stomp away. 'Sweets? DA FAWK DOES THAT MEAN (the audacity) IM GONNA RIP HIM LIMB BY LIMB UNTIL-.'

'Oh shi-'

blam

A/N: hehe cliffhanger? Nah probably not since ths next chapter is most likely posted.
But if you like having music to play in the background while you read comment if you want me to continue to add music for you to listen to.