{Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ Lᴀɴᴇ}

A/N: I really appreciate comments and feedback so I know how you guys feel or what you guys are thinking about what you're reading. So don't feel as if your comments go unnoticed.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

*𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤*
    Tears stream down the side of my face.

"What the hell is this!" My father says.

I much rather not call him father since he is nothing but utter trash to me but oh well.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. Can you not get a damn thing right in your piece of shit life," he screams. I stare down at my feet as my eyes become blurry from the tears building up. I remain silent because if I were to say something it would just make matters worse.

"How the hell are you going to get a scholarship with a fucking B in god damn History. It's like you don't give a flying fuck about anything I do for this family."

I'm so fed up. I'm so tired of being constantly yelled at that I started to walk away.

Bad idea.

My father grabs hold of the hoodie on my sweater and yanks me backwards. I stumble to regain my composure and as I do, I am greeted with a lingering sting on my cheek due to my father smacking me.

"Get your damn act together before I make you wish you were never born."

"Jokes on you, I already wish I was never born", I mutter. Guess I was feeling a little bold today. But that boldness had its consequences because right then and there I fell to the floor and entered a world of darkness'

——————————————————————————

When I woke up, I was greeted by the beeps of machines and the bright morning light. My mother was sitting beside me and I can tell she was previously weeping.

"f-f/n", my mom gasp. "Y-y-your finally awake" as she starts crying while squeezing my hand.

When the doctor was informed I was no longer comatose, he told me I had been in a coma for almost 3 weeks and that I should be back to normal in no time.

"Great", I replied. Actually it wasn't great, even though I barely remember my time in comatose, I much rather spend my time in it than out in the real world.

Once the doctor left my mom grabbed my hand and looked at me with eyes of guilt. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I won't ever let him lay another hand on you." She pleaded. "I quit my job and we're moving far away from here to another country. Your father is in jail as of right now so he can't stop us."

    My eyes widened. I looked at my mom and smiled.
"of course I forgive you, thank you."

    I was happy. For once I was happy. I couldn't wait to get out of the country, I want nothing to do with this place anymore. And so I closed my eyes and went to sleep

    That was the first time I ever felt safe and a sense of happiness while going to sleep.

——————————————————————————