{Bus}

You were ready for school earlier than usual, so you decided to head out to school anyways.

Once you got there you didn't see anyone but as you entered the building, Nishinoya spotted you.

"{f/n}!" He waved you over

"Hello Yū-san", you bowed.

He laughs at your actions, "{f/n}, no need to be so formal, me and everyone else on the team are your friends now so treat us like it" he playfully teases. "For starter you can call me your senpai and please use my first name."

"I apologize Nishinoya-senpai."

Noya internally screams, but he pulls himself back together, "Well, I gotta go find Asahi, see you later {f/n}, he waves as he runs off."

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

The rest of the week went by casually. You sat with Yams and Tsukki at lunch everyday and after that it was smooth sailing until it was practice time.

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

It was finally the day.

Inter-high preliminary's were tomorrow.

You had to wake up early to be on time for the bus to Sendai city. For the most part you were ready to go, but you couldn't seem to find you phone.

After looking practically everywhere, you look inside the trash can.

To your stupid surprise was your phone laying on a cushion on napkin.

'Wow I am one airhead,' you giggle to yourself.

You check your phone and notice a message from Yamaguchi saying that he'll be waiting for you at the fork so we can all walk together.

You smile, but then realize he sent that FIFTEEN minutes ago. You rapidly gather all your things and dart out the door.

You run the the road that he was talking about and you see both Yams and Tsukki waiting there for you.

"Well it took you long enough," Tsukki complains.

"Sorry I couldn't find my phone", you apologize.

"Don't worry about it {f/n}, we still have plenty of time."

The three of you walk to where the bus was going to be. As you approach you see Hinata and Kageyama bickering amongst eachother.

Soon everyone loads into the bus. You were the first person on so you could choose which ever seat you want. Spinning down the aisle, you walk all the way down to the back of the bus. You picked this seat because it was long, and extended across the entire width of the area.

You propped you legs on the seat so no one else could steal your space.

One after another everyone started piling onto the bus and the seats began to fill up. Yamaguchi and Tsukki were the last to enter the bus. Yams takes the last seat next to Ennoshita.

Sighing, Tsukishima walks to the back of the bus.

Unaware, your legs were pulled off the seat and someone sat next to you.

"Hey!" you lowly yelp.

"Quit complainting, there's no other seats left on the bus you dim-wit." Tsukki eyerolls and turns to face the window.

You huffed out your cheeks and pulled in your legs so you sat criss-cross applesauce. You placed your earphones in your ears and started listening to some music.

Soon enough you fell asleep. You slumped over to the side and fell onto Tsukishima's shoulder.

Tsukki was caught off guard, but in the end he didn't care and allowed you to sleep.

Observing you with you earphones still in your ears he questioned what kind of music you listened to.

Carefully removing his headphones and taking one earbud out of your ear and into his, he listens to the song the was currently playing from your playlist.

'Damn this is low-key depressing, why does she listen to such sad music.'

Soon your music puts him to sleep too causing his head to fall and rest upon yours.

A/N: sorry it's taking forever to post y'all I promise I'm trying to get stuff out there for you and I don't want it to be short and unnecessary.☻︎