{Bʀᴜɪsᴇᴅ}

"What are you doing here", you said raising your eyebrow.

"Calm down, I'm not stalking you I'm just here to give you the work you missed, since you oh so suddenly decided to skip classes today", he said without a trace of care.

"I had... things to do, sorry if it was such an inconvenience of my absence. Although I thought my presence was already an inconvenience to you," you said trying to make him uncomfortable.

"Just shut up and take the papers already", which he then shoved into your arms.

As he was walking away you decided to shout. Hey! While your here why don't we tutor Hinata and Kageyama since it seems like your free.

"Hmmm, they're not even here what sense does that make." He said.

"That's what phones are for ya dumb beech", you joked. "I don't have their number so just give me your phone and I'll give them a call since you probably won't do it."

After standing there for a while, Tsukishima turned around and walked towards you. As he passed by you he placed his cellphone in your hand and walked inside your house.

"H-hey, wait don't go wandering off in my house you weirdo."

"If anyone's the weirdo it would be you candlestick," Tsukishima replied.

Telling yourself not to get a angry over it you flip open Tsukki's phone and scrolled down Tsukki's contacts. The list was pretty short and you could only find Kageyama's phone number and not Hinata's. 'Hmmm he probably thinks Hinata's annoying, that's why he doesn't have his number.'

You clicked on Kageyama's nickname that Tsukki had him under and started to dial his number.

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕
XXX-XXX-XXXX

~ringgggggg~

"Hello? Tsukishima? This is a surprise I'd never expect you to call me."

"Hi Kageyama! This isn't Tsukishima this is {f/n}. Tsukishima dropped by my house to give me some papers but I thought it would be a good time to tutor you guys since half of us are already here."

"Hinata shut up I'm on the phone with {f/n}."

"{/ⁿ}! ᵒᵐᵍ ˡᵉᵗˢ ᵍᵒ!"

"Hello? Kageyama are you still there."

"Yea Im still here. Just send me your address and we'll be there soon."

"Ok! Great! See you soon!

~beeep~

You then sent Kageyama your address from Tsukishima's phone and now all you had to do was wait.

As you gave Tsukishima back his phone you asked, "hey Tsukishima can I get your number so I can text when we all can meet up to tutor?"

Shrugging he replied. "I don't care just don't be annoying."

And so the two of you switch numbers.

Afterwards you walked upstairs to your room with Tsukishima following closely behind.

As you opened the door you said, "this is my room, it's big enough for us to study here," you allowed Tsukishima to enter first with you coming in afterwards.

"Don't be afraid to make yourself at home. You can sit down over there and start setting up." You pointed at your medium size study table.

You both organized your notes on the table and waited for the boys.

The awkward tension of the room started to cause you to heat up. "Man it's getting a bit hot in here," you decided to take off your hoodie.

As you were taking off your hoodie, the sides of the shirt beneath your hoodie was pulled up slightly but just enough for your recently formed bruises to be seen.

Tsukishima took notice of this and as he was about to say something.

ding dong

"I'll answer the door, just don't do anything weird in my room," you teased.

"As if," he turned his head and crossed his arms.

You go downstairs and open up the door.

"{f/n}! Thanks for inviting us to study! Hinata was beaming with thankfulness.

"Oh no problem guys, I need you guys to play in your next match, but in order to do that you gotta get your grades up, and by the looks of it we're going to need to do A LOT of work."

Hinata stiffens, "y-you've seen our g-grades."

"Unfortunately, yea. But come on in guys."