{Bʟᴜᴇs Sᴜs}

It was the next day aka now Wednesday and you had to go back to school.

Dreading it you lazily get up and get ready and purposely leave later for school. You were no longer manager so you didn't have to leave earlyand plus you wanted school to get to class exactly on time. Not before and not after. Exactly on time.

As you approach your classroom you can hear a very annoying giggle, when you looked inside that horrendous sound came from none other than Mari. As you walked to your seat the whole classroom became quiet.

'I wouldn't be surprised if Mari shouted to the whole school that I'm bullying her.'

Rolling your eyes you sat down in your seat just as your sensei enters the room the start class.

~le time skip~
As always lunch time came around. There was no way in hell you were going to stay in the classroom for their to be the possibility for someone to come up and talk to you.

'I can't go to the bathroom because that'll be too obvious, dammit.'

Just then you remembered there's a bathroom in the girls locker room across the campus that would be perfect! It is quite the wall there but this class has gym right after lunch which makes it convenient.

So that's where you went and ate lunch.

~another time skip (•̀•́)و~

School is official lit for the day and you've already prepared yourself to do the dash. As you were heading up the gates Hinata was able to catch up to you and bombarded you with a whole bunch of questions.

"{f/n} what happened? Why did you do that? Are you ok? Is something wrong? Why did you hit Mari? What's going on? Are you ignoring us again?"

Knowing Hinata is too sweet and clueless to really know what's going on you couldn't ignore him this once. So you just said to him:

"Hinata please forgive me, yes I am ok and don't worry nothing is wrong. Although I'm not sorry for hitting Mari but please tell the team I give them my sinceraste apologies for ruining their practice time." You bowed and patted Hinata's head forcing a smile, thinking that it's probably the last time you'll ever talk to him again.

~day 2 of lonliness (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')~

Today you basically did the same thing as yesterday except this time there was no Hinata to stop you from going straight home after school.

Kageyama's POV

Hinata came up to me during afternoon practice but this time I could tell his mood was not it.

"What's wrong with you IDIOT!"

"Without {f/n} here it's so boringggg, and Mari is a terrible new manager all she does is talk to Tsukishima."

"Yea." I replied. "If f/n} didn't hit Mari, then she would still be here so it's kinda her fault."

"Hey! I was talking to Kenma and he was telling me that Mari is bad news and that we shouldn't trust her. And the other day when I asked {f/n} what happened she just apologized a lot for causing trouble to the club but said she wasn't sorry for hitting Mari. Maybe Mari did something to her, we never did hear {f/n}'s side of the story."

"That's quite suspicious." I thought. "When did you all of a sudden get so smart?"

"Huh?" Hinata said.

"You know what, never mind."

A/N Im hitting y'all with that UPDATEEEE anyways y'all ain't ready for the next few chapters so here's my warning now