{Dᴇᴀᴅ}

Your POV

I had finally caught my breath. I stared into the deep night sky. I spread my arms out feeling the breeze. I don't feel captivated.

I wanted to feel better, but that's not working.

'I feel dead inside.'

I step over the fence that's blocking off the edge of the cliff. I sit on the edge of the cliff and spread my arms out again, swaying my legs off the edge. The wind picks up again and I feel the giddy feeling in my stomach but it goes away after a split second.

'If only pain could disappear like that.'

I fall back onto the grass letting my tears soak the soil around me. My vision blurring as I stare into the hypnotic stars in the sky.

All of a sudden a shooting star passes by. 'I guess I have to make a wish.' I sit up and interlocked my hands bringing it to my face... 'I wish I wasn't such a burden.'

-
Tsukishima POV

At this point I'm running up the hill, 'Hell. I really would've thought all the training would make this a whole lot easier.'

I stagger to make it to the top, trying to search for {f/n} anywhere. In the distance I can see what looks like a body sitting on the grass. But they were... , I halted and squited my eyes.

'SITTING ON THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF?!'

I watch her sway her legs over the edge, and my heartbeat quickens.

I dash towards her to stop her from falling over, and I shout...

Your POV

"{F/N}!" Someone shouts behind me.

I am startled by this, and the lower part of my body slips forward off the edge. My hands latch onto the edge and I try to push myself up but I was basically doing a reverse push-up except I had to push up my entire body weight. Who even has the arm strength.

I give it my all trying to pull my body up when one of my arms slip.

Then just in time someone comes from behind me and hooks their arms under my arms and tries to pull me up.

'The scent... it's. It's... strawberry shortcake...'

My thoughts are cut off when they pull me all the way up using a bunch of force causing us to tumble backwards.

I land on top of them with my head buried in their chest and their arms wrapped around my waist.

When they sat up causing me to also sit up and I unburied my head from their chest it was none other than Tsukishima.

I push back from him, practically crab crawling to get away when I hit the edge once again flailing my arms so I don't stumble backwards.

Tsukishima grabs my shirt from the collar and yanks me forward away from the edge, into his body.

He wraps his arms around me tight so I can't escape.

I pound on his chest while sobbing.

"I hate you. Get away from me!"

He says nothing.

"Why are you here. Go away!"

I hit him in the chest one final time letting my arm fall down weakly.

My voice started squeaking as I gasped for air from crying.

"I'm sorry for being a burden to you."

Tsukki stopped hugging me and stood up.

"Tsk."

After that he scoops me up and carried me bridal style back over the fence.

I am so shocked by this but I snap out of it when he puts me down to stand up.

"Eh?" I say.

"You're fully capable of walking yourself aren't you?" He said sarcastically.

I nodded my head and looked down in embarrassment.

Then again he shocked me when he picked me up again.

"Fine I'll carry you. Just this once." He muttered.

"And {f/n}."

"Hmm." I replied.

"You're not a burden, not to me at least."

A wave of heat rushed up my face.

'Oh- what's happening to me.'

A/N: SO.... N e wayz Iwas hoping yall would read thr title of this chapter and internally panic and then realize I tricked yuh. Also I'm vv busy so updating is going to be even slower😔 and this story is no where near done yet. 😏 Sorry {y/n} your suffering is not over.

'Group chats' are hilarious (IMO) so there's going to be more of that soon. 🥰